God exist, Bible is right

I'll use this first round as a round to give guidelines, giving my opponent an extra round to post up arguments.

BoP will go to Pro. To prove the bible is right, and God exist.

Sources: will be anything used to prove evidence, from videos, text, websites, verses, etc....

Rule: the only rule I ask for, is logic reasoning, meaning do not base all arguments through words of the bible. If you do use nothing, but verses, add a description of explanation, and meaning.

When using the bible, please state the version of the bible, you got your verse from. Meaning by version is KJ, NKJ, NLT, ect.....

Those are the only rules.

Now coming into this debate, make sure to keep a clear mind, of what your saying, because knowing the difference from hear say, and evidence is different. These are simple terms. Later on in this debate, my opponent will know what I meant by hear say and evidence.

Good luck to my opponent. His first round he can start his argument to gain that extra round. Or he can use the first argument as he please, but be advice the debate will officially start in round 2.

Remember we are debating two topics in one, both leading to the same thing, the bible is the main cause and only main reason, to show of a god. What I mean is once I show you the wrong of the bible, the lies, once the bible is shown to be wrong then that destroys of a god existing.

Put it like this to destroy a weed, you have to take out the root, to take out the weed. So to show that god does not exist, I'll have to take out Gods root, which is the bible.

There that should get you, your start of your argument, I'll let you choose the mini topics. Where you want to prove, that's why I am letting you start the argument debate. Keep in mind the main topic of this debate.

Well Good luck to my Opponent.
he shall begin

1. Adam of the bible was God Himself. Not all mankind as 99.9% of all religions/churches teach/believe? Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

2. The bible is a Hebrew document! Reading Hebrew in your native language will result, in that person babbling lies babbled out of ignorance! Example: in the USA BAD = GOOD? Same in Hebrew! (Example Formed is not created)

3. Adam was not created in any version of the bible! Formed is always used! Why? Check the Hebrew: Strongs # 3335= Squeezed into, the Potter. Notice another witness God claiming to have formed Himself. " Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses saith the LORD and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me. "
Word Origin:
probably identical with (03334) (through the squeezing into shape), ([compare (03331)])
Parts of Speech:
Word Definition [ Brown-Drivers-Briggs' | Strong's ]
Brown-Driver-Briggs' Definition

to form, fashion, frame
(Qal) to form, fashion
of human activity
of divine activity 1a
of creation 1a

4. Why does the genealogies of Adam and Cain form a message/acrotic relating to Jesus or Satan?
Adam = Man the God Man
Seth = Appointed
Enosh = A mortal man of
Kenan = of sorrows is born
Mahalalel = the glory of God
Jared = shall come down
Enoch = instructing/teaching
Methuselah = his death shall bring (relates to the flood as well, when Methuselah died the flood came)
Lamech = desparing or those in despair
Noah = rest
The God Man's, appointed sorrow is born, the glory of God shall come down, teaching His death shall bring, despairing rest!

Cain = Possession
Enoch = dedicated
Irad = Fleet
Mehujael = smitten by God
Methusalel = man of God
Lamech = Powerful
Adah = ornament
Jubal = streaming
Jabal = stream
Zillah = shade or shadow

Possessed dedicated fleet, (How do you eat trucks shipping world market controlled by transportation = oil.) smitten by God man of God (= Satan is a son of God =) Antichrist will be a man!) Powerful ornament streaming streams of shadows (darkness).

5. Adam was formed to til the ground not plowing, but to control the weather! Can man successfully control the weather today. No! Not forgetting Man efforts and successes in that area. Man still can not control the weather.

6. Adam is/was the Root of David! Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

7. Christ is a literal son of David! Meaning: The Christ who hung on the cross had a great great.............grandfather named Adam! Mat_1:1, The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Mat_1:20, But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat_9:27, And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.
Mat_12:23, And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?
Mat_15:22, And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
Mat_20:30, And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
Mat_20:31, And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
Mat_21:9, And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
Mat_21:15, And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,
Mar_10:47, And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
Mar_10:48, And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
Mar_12:35, And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
Luk_18:38, And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
Luk_18:39, And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

3) Adam was not created in any version of the bible! Formed is always used! Why? Check the Hebrew: Strongs # 3335= Squeezed into, the Potter. Notice another witness God claiming to have formed Himself. " Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses saith the LORD and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me

Well as for Adam was not created in non of the versions, that would mean, that KJV, NKJV, NLT versions of the bible are wrong. Lets take a look at the word Formed. This is were my opponent will show a contradiction, in his text. Also in his next reply to this.

he shape and structure of an object.
b. The body or outward appearance of a person or an animal considered separately from the face or head; figure.

That is the definition of Formed, now since formed does not mean create, and adam was not created, but formed, then my opponent has failed to show us any proof of existance, you cannot exist then exist at the same time. As for my opponent proving of a god through this non created, but formed argument is invalid, which I would be nice enough to disregard his first assumption, from the record book. If I was my opponent, I would not bring that back into play, you will contradict yourself.

My opponent then speaks of Genealogies of a formed man, not created man of Adam and Cain.
Well last time I checked on this debate, the title stated if god exist, and the bible is wrong. My opponent is for that God exist, and the bible is right, in all genology provides no evidence of a god. My opponent fails to realise that all names have a meaning to them. It can take any MAN TO CREATE A MEANING OF A NAME.

Now if my opponent has any sucess to prove there is a God, he going to have to stay away from genology, my opponent is trying to prove of a god through human names, just because there mention in a book, there are many people name Adam today, or seth, but why were they not mention in the bible. Only one man was mention, not the hundreds of men was mention.

As for 7. you still shown no evidence, and there is no DNA proof that, your accusation is true, like I said: Just because a book tells you, that does not show no proof. Then my opponent shows verses, when he stated from the beginning that Adam was not created in no versions of the bible, making the bible false, when NKJ, KJ, spoke that create was involved. As for any of his verses, they are invalid. He has shown to us in the beginning that the bibles are false, When the bible does speak of create, not form.

My opponent has made his arguments with no true thought of the outcome, speaks of a book, plagarized, with no source. Also has shown no truth, just a hear say. I shall now present some arguments.

My opponent believes that this god created all, that evolution is wrong: (a very good mini topic):

A) Evolution means:
  1. The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the...
  2. The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form.

B) Evolution is taking place as we speak, giving more explicid proof of evolution.
Example: Baby in a mother womb, now before my opponent says, god creates the babies, let me remind you of the reproduction system, man and woman creation. Now a baby in a mother womb evolves, creating evolution: the gradual development of something. My opponent of course will say, no its wrong, when it actual proof.

Now my opponent will start bring up verses from the this book, must I remind him and the voters, that this is a book. Let me say, with out proof, and actual DNA, also something speaking in ones ears to write, all his arguments coming from the bible will be false. In my next round, I will show proof, actual proof the bible is not right, when such proof is given, then God would prove to be non existance, and created by MAN.

I as my opponent to very clearly be adviced to what he writes, or evidence he will show. I will let him know now, anything you write from any bible will be avoided, as we are not looking for hear say but evidence, proof. If my opponent speaks from the bible, I will then in my next round show flaws, and contradictions of the bible. Why you ask? with only hear say, and words in a book, a book that has flaws, and contradictions. We are looking for my opponent to show us BoP. Not words in a book, for there are many books in this world today as we speak. Stories, but of course, you wouldn't believe them but a book as well written by man, only stating that a being spoke, with no actual proof that a being did speak.

Also remember during them times as these were created, order back then was limited, havac, chaios was badly, so why not a group of people get to gether write stories, and create a god, to put fear in the people around them, explaining what happens if you disobey, explaining that if you do not listen, this being will get you, strike you down. Society had to have some kind of order.

Now as time went on, people started to realize, opening there minds, now the concept of this so called god does not apply, as a nation now, we have evolved our minds, as science grew, as technology grew, we open our minds, not keeping a closed mind. Once time passed, and we hit today, we always question, how such a pure being, a lovable being if you search you will find, the being that cures all, how come children that have no understanding such as first borns, have cancer, were was this being to cure the non knowing. If he truly has the power, and is lovable, there is not a being, and we realized that.

Now you all speak of this being knowing all, when something knows all, such thing knows future, past, present. If something existed before, all was created, knowing all, he created evil. But now my opponent will give the argument of free will, or men created evil, or the devil. which is all invalid still. For if this being is true, he knew of free will, he knew of men, he knew of the devil before all was created. KEEP IN MIND, you all SPEAK that this so called BEING CREATED ALL. there is no exeptions, or any way to get out of that statement. CREATED ALL.

Now lets get to this time. IF this being did exist, he had all this power, almighty, who loves, and cares, who is pure, HE KNOWS ALL, why would he then let the children at Sandy Elementry School get killed, if he knew all, then he knew of it before it happen, if he all powerful, and cares, and loves then he would of stopped it before it happen.

Now my opponent will then say Do not Blame this God. Why not, you all make this so call god loving, and caring, and knowing of all before and after, all powerful, these kids were young, but yet he did not save them, from this guy. Well then that shows that this so called God, doesn't exist. When this thing could of done anything, ANYTHING to prevent it.

I would love to see what my opponent argument on that is, and what excuse he would speak of. Could his excuse be free will, But like i stated this so call being knew all before it was.

Well I will try common sense! Not logic. If one can look up and a clear night seeing the heavens. Then say evolution or big bang? That is a natural random thing of chance, is a fool!
" Psa 19:1 To the chief Musician A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Psa 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech and night unto night sheweth knowledge. Psa 19:3 There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. Psa 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun Psa 19:5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. Psa 19:6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. Psa 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure making wise the simple. "
I see my opponent it a higher criticizer babbling logical nonsense! I am a simple man not stupid enough to think that the world was not designed so their is a designer! The bible is a Hebrew document. Formed means squeezed into, the Potter.
If there is no God then why do smart people waste their life disproving a silly child's bedtime story! I never challenged the existence of Mother Goose? Unlike You!

Well I would like to expand my past argument to this round, my opponent totally did not give us nothing to go off of, besides a verse, from a book that was truly written by man, thereof my opponent has shown no evidence according to the existence of this god.

Now I think I know my opponents game plan here, to post a strong argument in his final round, avoiding questions, avoiding actual logical common sense. I will advice my opponent now to regard his failure to post a argument that actually, has logic, instead of quoting a book. That I shall continue on, there for my opponent will be one move behind me, so any argument he brings up will be invalid, for the case of not counter-arguing my previous round.

I will reply to his round 2 argument, then continue my final characters to throw more information on this debate.

We look at a verse that means absolutly nothing of no evidence, just litature, like William Shakespear uses for his books, basically bringing no evidence, only a hear say, a story.

My opponent states: I am a simple man not stupid enough to think that the world was not designed so their is a designer!.
RE: Well with no proof of a designer, only hear say, no evidence, of this god, then how can one exist, also, like you said "the world was not designed so their is a designer" 1. to create, you first have to be created, thats common sense, to make, you first have to have a maker of the makee, commone sense. 2. To believe in a god there has to show evidence, that there is a god beyond a book, visual evidence, even mythology showed visual evidence, of what there god looked like, even buddah has a physical apparence, thats the chinese god.

Now my opponent will say, well god is Jesus, wrong, how can god be jesus, if jesus yelled of a god in the sky, but this God never came to help him. Why not? simple answer for a simple man, because god does not exist, god was no were to be found.

Then my opponent clearly states this "If there is no God then why do smart people waste their life disproving a silly child's bedtime story! I never challenged the existence of Mother Goose? Unlike You!".

No but my opponent has accepted the challenge by wanting to show proof as he claims a silly childs bedtime story.
Like all christians, we always get asked the questions by a christian, but never get answers from a christain.

Before I post anything new up, lets talk about evolution, now we common sense people know the definition of evolution; thats basically evolving.

Evolution has actual physical, visual, existance proof, still living amongst us in todays society. Christians only want to speak of big bang theory, as an evolution theory, wrong, big bang theory and evolution are two totally different things. Evolution is when something evolves into something else, or something different, or evolution is develoment growth. Now let me tell you the physical, visual, existance of evolution in todays society, evolution has been in society ever since time. What would this be? What would the actual proof be?

Women hold the key, to evolution; always been right infront of our eyes, all the era's, the time of times, the days of days, women hold the key to the truth of evolution.

Now my opponent is thinking "how can that be"? I shall tell you, and since common sense will tell you all is true, its happening today, it happen with you.

Preganancy: the devolpment of a fetus, to a child, to an adult, to the elderly. "how can that be the key to evolution being true".

As we all know, as proven facts, and actual people today, shows you cannot get pregnant without the reproduction system of the male and female. Yes it is possible to get pregnant without having sex, as long as the males sperm, still lives, swimming to the egg, a female can get pregnant. But however, a female, as proof is all around you, a female cannot get pregnant without the sperm of a male. Now how does that prove evolution?
As the egg, truly gets fertilized by the male sperm, evolution starts to take place, you see when, a female is a couple weeks pregnant, the baby is a tadpole, with no eyes, no mouth, just a micro organism, which then develops into a baby, going through transformations, developing webbed feet and hands, growing a heart, growing lungs, able to breath under water consistantly, growing a tale. As the transformations take place, the baby will then lose the tail, thats why we have a tail bone, when the baby comes out of the mothers womb, it loses its ability to breathe underwater.

Now look at them traits, able to breath under water, and able to create its self lungs, etc.. now if a baby is able to do all that, as they even show development videos, pictures, and the fetus creating its own body, you can not say god is, then we would see his hands inside the mothers womb. Then that holds the key to how we came to be humans, developing our own brains, all starts in the water, theres actual visual proof, of this still happening today. With out water we can not exist. What created us, as its shown and still happening today, we created us, the proof and evidence is a fetus, With water being our boost of life, as shown a fetus is first a micro organism, the develops, on its own. With the right nutrients, and of course something in water provides the fetus the ability to create its self organs, brain, heart, legs, lungs etc.. now if you took a fetus out early, it will not survive out side the womb, even though there are pre mature, happens 2 to 3 months before 9 months, but with the technology given, the babys chances of surving out side the womb during those times greatly increases.

We can go on and on about that, but that is actually logical, with proof, and evidence, because even my opponent went through it, shows evolution is real, that we did not come from a god, as fetus shows us the truth, of life. if we came from a god, then we would be able to see this god hands inside the mother womb, but since we are only given two hands, there are millions of women pregnant, or becoming pregnant, god could not have form or created life, reproduction system. Since Adam and eve was created or formed from dust and man rib, its impossible they even exist, without any type of water, as the fetus shows us proof.

Oh by the way, I would not do a verse this time, you will not prove any point, and instead of asking a question, how about you start answering questions, providing us with more then a verse, for a verse was even written by how the grammer and litatured used, even william shakespear created verses also.

Goodluck to my opponent, I predict my opponent will not show us no proof only words from a book, with alot of hear say.

That little argument, is a way of me disproving of a god existing.

It is amazing how a man created by God can deny the existence of the Sun that is in the sky which is the clock of the world. In which all planets are subject to, through rotation around it. So fine tuned that if the sun moved 1/4 mile in space toward the earth it would destroy it.
Yet an Atheist say all random chance. Nature and the food chain all random, is nonsense.
The bible proves that it is from God by telling the future. But if you are not His then His Words is not logical to you. Maybe He is not talking to you.
Example: The destruction of Syria and The Middle East. USA is Babylon and the King of it! Israel became a State 1948 May. Fact so, God said it will be destroyed within a 65 year period again!
Isa_7:7, Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.
Isa_7:8, For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people.
Watch them babble!
Obama is dividing Jerusalem! " Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every god and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers nor the desire of women nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold and silver and with precious stones and pleasant things. Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many and shall divide the land for gain. "

My viewers as we take a look at his claims, and arguments, throughout this debate you can see how he still has not provided any proof, he avoids my previous arguments. His logical common sense only goes so far as to the bible, Which I have provided knowledge, obvious facts, as it still occurs today on life. My opponent states "the bible proves that it is from God by telling the future, but if you are not his, then his words is not logical to you".

Well lets look at this for a minute, really think about this statement, as we all know from common sense that even the bible states men wrote the books of the bible. It states that god spoke through the men to write the documents.

As I ask my opponent one simple question: What evidence or proof you can show, that these men were being told to write these words, besides saying the bible says, how about I ask my opponent to go out of a closed mind view accusation, and show us some proof beyond the bible.

As my opponent can see in many debates on trying to prove gods existence has failed, for no believer would go away from the bible, or anything containing the bible. Let me remind my opponent, when you say the bible is true, you might as well say harry potter is true. They both are books, if my opponent says one book is true, because the book said then he might as well say the books of twilight, and harry potter books are true also.

RE: my opponent wrote this in his last argument, I wonder if my opponent knew, that all planets rotate around the sun, that also when something moves that is not affected by any other planet gravitational pull, would have to hit something else to change direction. Then he tries to put up an arguement, "well it is amazing how a man created by god can deny the existence of the sun, that is in the sky, which is the clock of the world".
Let my opponent know I never denied the sun, for the sun you can actually go outside, look up there it is. There is physical proof of the sun, now when you go outside and you look up towards the sky you cannnot see a freakishly large man holding the earth in his hands. for we do rotate consistantly, for we do not see no fingers, nor hands.

Addition: Lets put it like this, your strong in faith as i can see, how you put much faith in a book, lets say if this god is real, and can speak through people, he comes to you and commands you to jump off a bridge, on the bottom of this bridge is water, the bridge is tall vertical wise. Say this god if he is real, and can surely talk to people, commands you to go to this bridge, and jump. Knowing from your arguments, you seem like your faith is really strong in this book call the bible. You believe everything in this bible, So now I would ask would you jump off the bridge if this god is real, commanded by this god, if he told you. would you jump? Would you obey this so called god, if he truly was real.

If you answer yes: Let me tell you, you have done comitted suicide, you took your own life, meaning if this bible is true, your chances after taking a life, your own, since you cannot ask for any forgivness, you took a life, your own life, now if this bible is true, and all is real, you are now condemned to go to Hell; for eternity.

If my opponent answered no: Let me tell you what you did, you disobey this so called god command, meaning if you open your bible, Deutronomy 28, 15-66 states what will happen; if you disobey this god.

Inconclusion to that: My opponent would then be screwed, both ways. Now what I was doing during that little piece of argument was stating, and showing, what god this bible speaks of, First they say this god is all loving, all pure, never thinks evil, never would create evil, This god Knows the future, the past, the present, that he loves everyone all, that he would do no harm, he would not commit no evil act, nor think of evil.

Well my friend; for a god who knew all if he is real, he sure is not pure, now lets say this if this god is real, he has decieved you. Why the give a way is this so call god knew all, Past, Present, Future. That is a dead give away that when this book was written they did not truly think of the words they truly wrote, they did not sit back and say wait a minute, no they made this god know all, past, present, future.

Oh now lets attack the free-will, for if this god whom created man, not man creating him knew of the past, present, and future, who is not evil, nor think of evil things, before this so call free will came to play he knew of what free will would do, therefor he allowed the free will to produce evil.

Now a argument will be brought up, but I shall shoot it down before he mentions it, he would then bring up the devil, suduced of doing evil, the devil created evil. WRONG, as it states, in this book, this GOD CREATED ALL. for then he, even created the devil, god created the evil in this world, this god knew all would happen before it would happen, but yet with an evil mind he allowed it to happen.

Now my opponent said the sun is moving 1/4 towards the earth, wrong again, the sun does not move, only rotates among itsself, the planets move around the sun, the sun is growing, but its not moving so that little arguement does not have nothing to even do with him trying to prove god exist, nor the bible is right. Therefor that argument is INVALID.

RE: Now is this one of the prophecies mention in the bible; well if we take 2013 subtract that from 1948 (2013-1948) by calculation the answer is 65 years, so if this prophecy is correct, and it became a state in may of 1948, then Israel will be destroyed this year. Now what happens when Israel does not become destroyed this year?

AJ you have the answer: yes I do that would mean then this bible would be incorrect. I would actually like the viewers to give me there insight to this claim he has gotten from the bible.

My opponent then said "Obama is dividing Jerusalem! " WOW, he did not just go there, for then I know what kind of person he is, those ones that sit there, trying to prove claims of prophecy using obama. trying to break codes, putting obama name in it.

Now let me truly educate my opponent, we went to this war 4 years before obama even hit office as president. FACT.
FACT; this country was divided even before this war.
FACT; The anti-christ was disproven twice in history, one was it to be said Hitler, the other one was to be said napoleon, but yet revelations never took place. They died, so them predictions failed FACT.
FACT; you sit there and say obama is dividing the country, but how could he if he never took us to that country for the start of war.
FACT; your accusation is false, it would then be BUSH, NOT OBAMA.

FACT; you used another verse again, from a book that has many flaws, and a book that is only HEAR SAY. NOT PROOF OF EVIDENCE. WRITTEN BY MAN.

Let me educate you some more, scienctist test and test untill its proven, why have not any religion, or anyone who believes this book test, to prove its right instead of say oh its right.

Let me mention something to you: if you were born and raised in china, it is 100% gurentee you would believe in buddah instead of the christian god.

Your whole argument is invalid for once again you have not proven any existance of this god, nor gave evidence claiming the book is true.

I would like to extend both my previous arguments. for my opponent still has not shown evidence or actual proof for any of his claims. Let me remind my opponent he has BoP.

1Co_1:25, Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1Co_1:27, But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co_2:14, But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1Co_3:19, For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1Pe_2:15, For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
This a waste of time because the simple plan of God is that men seek Him! Without faith you can not please Him=God.
Isa_29:15, Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Isa_29:16, Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

No other book has been so fought over. Preserved and handed down. Placed in every hotel. Why it is important for you to understand. So no man has excuse. So you God HATERS, WHY YOU WORRIED? I never debated the existence of Santa Clause=St.Nick=Satan either but yet their he is too everywhere.

Well I will make this argument quick, my opponent has the BoP, but yet ignores all my previous arguments, and avoids, showing us this god.

Let me tell my opponent, when you go outside, do you see god with your physical eyes. We are not talking spirit bull crap, but actual physical apperance.

As for his last argument. Santa Claus and st. Nick are the same people, St. Nick is another word of santa clause, and st. Nick actually was a true man, they called him santa clause because he would bring gifts in his town to little ones.

No one is worried? we just want to see if you can prove gods existance, without the bible, or religion affiars. But you have failed to prove it, you keep bring up verses, we all know the book was created by man, and the book has many flaws.

Yes there has been many books that were preserved and handed down.

As I ask the voters please read his arguments, he failed to go beyond the book, and religion to prove of any existance of this god. All we hear is hear say, no factual evidence.

He ignored all my previous arguments.

So I will extend all previous arguments to this round.

Thank you for reading voters, I hope you enjoyed.

What a joke? You claim to take out the bible's roots by babbling along online. You did not....... Why it is still the #1 most recognized book in the world. You can get a clue, but you will choose to babble on!
Posted by likespeace 3 years ago
That and, of course, calling his opponent a fool.
Posted by likespeace 3 years ago
> "He used on the bible for a source, to prove its own validity."

He did make the prophesy argument, which would've validated the bible's vision of the future via independent real-world events. Where he went awry was, Con showed there were inconsistencies between the biblical events and the real-world events Pro claimed they corresponded to, and Pro then dropped the argument without a serious response.
Posted by Aceviper2011 3 years ago
I bet biblebabbler got them verses off of google, copy and paste look how they are written.
Posted by Deadlykris 3 years ago
It figures that you would consider the truth to be "pure babble" meaning false, considering it contradicts your precious book of lies, the bible.
Posted by Biblebabbler 3 years ago
Sounds like pure babble to me! They babble petty details that any fool can Google or right click.

Posted by Deadlykris 3 years ago
Relevant statistics:

In the northern hemisphere summer, the earth is as far as 94,509,460 miles from the sun. In the southern hemisphere summer, it is as close as 91,402,640 miles away. I'm not a professional scientist or mathematician but I'm pretty sure that difference of 3,106,820 miles constitutes something on the order of 12 million times the 1/4 mile figure presented in the debate. So why hasn't the sun destroyed the earth yet, when the fluctuation in distance is greater than 1/4 miles, every year?
Posted by Biblebabbler 3 years ago
God's Word is for His Own! Common Sense in needed! Atheist can be so smart they end up stupid! Higher Thinking will cause one to babble lies against the Most High God! " Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen being understood by the things that are made even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Rom 1:21 Because that when they knew God they glorified him not as God neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened. Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise they became fools Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man and to birds and fourfooted beasts and creeping things. Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator who is blessed for ever. Amen. "
Posted by Biblebabbler 3 years ago
That is where you err. I am not religious. I am into reality. Why do you lie? I never claimed any religion. Fact is 99.9% of all religions are more Atheist than you in their ignorance. So please babble on! Again what religion did I ever claim? And why do you tell lies? But you can babble on!
Posted by Aceviper2011 3 years ago
Thats whats wrong biblebabbler, you religions want us to prove to you when you should be showing us evidence, on how if this god is everywhere you would be able to see him face to face.
Posted by Deadlykris 3 years ago
You're the one babbling. If God was everywhere, there would be evidence of such a thing. There is no evidence of God at all.
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not debate, he preached; he did not argue, he preached; his spelling and grammar are atrocious; and he used only the bible for a source, to prove its own validity. EDIT: fixing typo in RFD.
Vote Placed by likespeace 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave three arguments for the bible's accuracy--deeply hidden in their mostly random musings. First, is the prophesy of the destruction of Syria and Obama coming to power. There are inconsistencies between the biblical account and moden day events. Con points these out and Pro drops the argument without a clear response. Second and Third were, "The bible is very popular" and "If it's not true, why are you debating it?" These can be summarily dismissed as weak evidence. Conduct to Con since Pro called him a fool. Name-calling has little place in civil discourse.