thett3
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

God exists-joke debate

F-16_Fighting_Falcon

thett3

Pro

This is a joke debate, to see who can come up with the worst/funniest arguments for/against God.

God for this debate is defined as the supreme being who you must believe in or else you'll go to hell.

Ad hom attacks are permitted and encouraged.

First round is for acceptance. If you use the first round for anything other than acceptance God will kill you and you're going to hell.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

Okay, I found this when I was looking at your profile and the challenge just seemed too good to not grab it immediately while it was still out there. I will present my opening arguments here.

Opening Arguments:

There is no proof that God exists

If there was one supreme being why would people of different religions believe different things? Every religion has their own beliefs which clearly contradict those of other religions.

God is the reverse of dog

If god is really supreme, why would he choose a name that is an anagram of "dog". I don't believe that a supreme being would want to be associated with an animal.

"Tom" in Tom and Jerry Cartoons always goes to hell no matter how nice he is to Jerry

If god was supreme, he would have forgiven Tom at least once and let him go to heaven. Instead he sends Tom to a boiling pit in hell every single time.

There is no god. period.

Now I'm just bracing myself for the ad-hom.
thett3

Pro

Wow. First of all, my heathen, satan worshipping opponent is going to hell because he didnt use to opening round for acceptance. Also, if you believe anything any of his arguments say thats satan temtping you and you're going to hell.

I would want to thank him for a good round, I would be lying and liars go to hell.

I know that God exists because I went back in time via my time machine and met Jesus and watched him die on the cross. I video taped it but God took away my camera, the stupid jerk. I shouldnt have said that. I didnt mean it. Hopefully I wont go to hell. Oh well. Anyway, God took away my camera so as proof I'm going to say that I went back in time and witnessed my Opponents birth in London, England on June 17th 1983. He was born to a mother named josephine who was 24 at the time, and a father named Hanz who was 26. His grandfathers fought on opposite sides in the batttle of the Bulge. If he denies any of this, its because hes a filthy heathen liar. I was there. God exists. I know. Vote pro or go to hell.

Also, I am a prophet from God. Heres some more proof of this: As you read this sentence, you will feel an itch somewhere on your body. I used my divine powers given from God to make that happen.

Oh, and we know God exists because the bible says so.

Now I'll take down the heathens stupid arguments. BTW when did we stop burning these people at the stake? seriously, since when is it ok to question God? Man, I hate secular people. If you disagree, go to hell.

There is no proof that God exists

yeah well there isnt any proof he doesnt exist either!!

God is the reverse of dog

dogs are mans best friends. this just supports my side. God loves us so he gave us dogs and named them after him.

Tom is a cat. cats hate dogs. dogs ar supreme beings sent from God. Thats why he goes to hell.

Vote pro or have fun in eternal damnation forever.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

F-16_Fighting_Falcon forfeited this round.

Just kidding.
This is the ultimate ad-hom attack on Pro. Since ad-hom attacks are encouraged in this "joke" debate by Pro, I will be a jerk and save all my points for the last round when Pro can't respond. Vote Con for being a jerk.
thett3

Pro

LOLWUT!

Hey guess what everyone, mr heathen here hasn't touched any of my proof so I win, plus like I said before you'll go to hell if you vote con.

more evidence:

look at this picture:http://cdn.openculture.com... the sistine chapel. If God doesnt exist, and therefore couldn't sit for a portrait, how was this picture drawn, huh? Seriously its so obvious! Look at that picture! You cant have a picture of someone if you dont know what they look like!!!!!!

Look at this as well: http://3.bp.blogspot.com... could this picture exist if jesus wasnt real? Game over, I win.

Also, chuck norris beleives in God. Vote pro or he'll destroy you, then you'll go to hell.

Vote Pro or burn in hell forever you heathen loving filth!!!!!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

Here, I will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that god doesn't exist.

Arguments

1) I am not in hell despite posting opening arguments in the first round. It has been two rounds and I am still on Earth typing this round, so Pro's contention is negated.

2) Pro claims that dogs are supreme beings. If there were true, god's wife would be a bitch since female dogs are known as bitches. Unless Pro is ready to claim that god's wife is a bitch and Jesus is a puppy, god does not exist.

3) Pro's picture shows a naked guy sitting on a bunch of other naked guys. It looks more like a war crime committed during the Iraq war than "god" which Pro claims it is.

4) If god existed, would he have created someone like my opponent whose life's ambition is to catch as many people as he can and give them the Death Penalty? I wonder where Con is going to go after putting so many people to death.

5) My opponent's state's motto is: "Kill a Texan, we, as the State of Texas, will kill you back!" [1]. If a god existed, he would have allowed neither my opponent nor the state of Texas to exist. Since Texas exists, as does my opponent, God does not exist.

6) The devil exists as shown here, http://bit.ly...;
If God really was supreme, he would have killed the devil by now but he hasn't, hence God doesn't exist.

These point together prove that there is no god. Vote Con for screwing Pro out of a chance to respond to my arguments as well as proving that there is no god.

[1] http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Posted by 9spaceking 4 months ago
9spaceking
bench would do a better job in this debate.
Posted by thett3 2 years ago
thett3
yeah sure but I dont want you to pull the same tricks as f-16..it was really funny but it would get old haha
Posted by kohai 2 years ago
kohai
No, I re-read the debate a couple of times as this was my favorite debate. Overall, I felt that CON was funnier.

PRO, would you want to do this debate?
Posted by thett3 3 years ago
thett3
lol it's ok, you were funnier anyway
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 3 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Kohai, you changed your vote. Are you mad at thett3? lol
Posted by thett3 3 years ago
thett3
haha sur we can kohai
Posted by kohai 3 years ago
kohai
PRO can we do this debate?
Posted by izbo10 3 years ago
izbo10
the re- butt al for the dog argument is simply this picture, this proves god without a doubt. http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com...
Posted by Man-is-good 3 years ago
Man-is-good
Izbo10, I mean thett3, I suppose you forgot how to spell or write correctly....
Oops, I just responded to Izbo, not thett3. I better start ranting like Izbo10 as well next time. You can join with me...
Posted by BlackVoid 3 years ago
BlackVoid
"i've decidied to become an izbo for a sec just for funzies"

Lol, we should have a DDO impersonation day.
Vote Placed by bozotheclown 2 years ago
bozotheclown
thett3F-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: HILARIOUS!!!!
Vote Placed by devinni01841 3 years ago
devinni01841
thett3F-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: This "I am not in hell despite posting opening arguments in the first round. It has been two rounds and I am still on Earth typing this round, so Pro's contention is negated." was the clinching argument for me :))
Vote Placed by kohai 3 years ago
kohai
thett3F-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON argued in the opening, CON pretended to forfeit a round, and CON was abusive as can possibly be. PRO if you are going to heaven, send me to hell!
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 3 years ago
BlackVoid
thett3F-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: Rofl, Con was as terrible and abusive as you can be. He didn't follow the rules, forfeited a round, and saves all arguments for the last round. Thett's Chuck Norris was pretty convincing, but then I remembered that he was killed by Dexter in season 4. And the biggest thing is that Con wasn't in hell by his last round, which pretty much disproves Pro's whole argument.
Vote Placed by Man-is-good 3 years ago
Man-is-good
thett3F-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: A fun debate. Con made some pretty bold moves, foreiting an entire round (costing him a point for conduct) as the ultimate ad hom statement and in his final round made some funny points (God's wife being a 'b**tch and attacking his opponent's character as well).
Vote Placed by seraine 3 years ago
seraine
thett3F-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: Humor-wise, it's tied at 2:2, but since Con pulled off some daring moves (forfeit, 1st round) that were very clever I'm gonna give him the vote. 3:1 Con.