God is Black*

I bear witness that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

I might agree with you, in the case of the Blackwoman. Depending on the woman, of course.

Your nonsense about their being "Fathers and Mothers of all events" in no way follows from the bismillah.

I wish to conclude with my favourite passage from the Qur'an, Q 109:2 (لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ): "I do not worship what you worship."

You say:
"Depending on the woman, of course."

But everything in creation is dependant upon the womb of the BLACK woman. That creation is initiated by the BLACK man, as Black (representing all possibilities of creation) is the true nature of God.

Which brings me to your next statement:
"Your nonsense about their being "Fathers and Mothers of all events" in no way follows from the bismillah."

The "Bismillah" follows the "Fathers and Mothers of all events" whom are Black Gods. God names his/her creations before hand, hence the meaning of Bismillah (With the name of Allah). Since all names come from Allah, whom is God, and whom is Black, then my statement makes perfect "sense".

Your "conclusion" has been well noted in history as blasphemy (later coined as racism). God can only "worship" his/her representation, and since you "do not worship what I worship" then you do not worship God. Anything that does not worship God will ultimately defy God.

لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللهُ

You claimed that "the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation." I wittily replied that it depends on the woman.

I'm finding it difficult to keep up with your ravings: "Black Gods...Allah...racism"?

Now, if you are a Muslim, then my quoting from the Qur'an could not possibly be viewed as blasphemy. If you are not a Muslim, which I suspect is indeed the case, then stop quoting the bismillah as if it's the key with which you can unlock the secrets of the universe.

I am indeed a Muslim.

And your "suspicion" is full of arrogance and misunderstanding of Islam.
The quote itself was not condemned. Your reason and logic for selecting that quote in defiance was condemned.
The Quran was revealed, recited, and written by God in the most technical, non-ambiguous language on this Earth. The "keys to the universe" is understanding. Language proceeds understanding. Therefore, the Bismillah is but one of many "keys" to "unlocking" the universe (and every one before and after) from which God created.

Your "inability" to keep up with my "ravings" result, once again, from arrogance and misinformation, and thus misunderstanding. The only "wit" you've displayed here deserves an e at the end.

See the Quran for details

لا إله إلا الله

I have to say that I'm impressed. You're beginning to argue in a more rational manner.

However, I should imagine it's difficult to find justification for many of your ideas in mainstream Islam, e.g. "everything in creation is dependant [sic] upon the womb of the BLACK woman."

Qur'anic Arabic is indeed very beautiful. I've had the pleasure of hearing it recited in many places on this Earth. And, as a speaker of Arabic, I will indeed be looking to the Qur'an "for details."

My rationale remains steadfast.
Mainstream "Islam" is a corrupted fragment resulting from (allow me one more time) arrogance and misinformation, and thus misunderstanding by those who THOUGHT they understood and spoke "Arabic".

You'll find as many details as your humility allows you to find.

لا إله إلا الله

Well, I happen to agree. Mainstream Islam does misunderstand Classical Arabic. That's because many of the archaic words are obscure. It's an extremely interesting area of research.

Also. your shahadah is missing a bit: مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله is not required for my point.
And yes the words are "obscure", but only due to integration with non-"Arabs".
But that's a story for another time.

Astonishingly, I agree with you. There is much to be made of the recent revelations contained within the controversial 'Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran.' Arabic is not so pure as perhaps the Arabs would like to admit.

And, yes: خلاص

All the best!
Posted by theskeptik 2 years ago
@xXCryptoXx Tell me about it.
Posted by xXCryptoXx 2 years ago
That was a weird read.
Posted by Blackangel 2 years ago
White is all color frequencies 'reflected' back to the eye. Black is all color frequencies 'absorbed' and thus hidden from the eye.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
Tons of rappers are into it. Busta Rhymes, Wu-Tang, Nas, etc. Mainly New Yorkers.

Lord Jamar (from Brand Nubian fame) is probably the most orthodox in his 5 percenthood. He made a whole album devoted to it and he doesn't really waiver from its original teachings.

"Deep Space" explains the emotional and existential appeal of the 5 percent Nation and "Greatest Story Never Told" gives the history of its origins:
Posted by theskeptik 2 years ago
@mightbenihilism This stuff is amazing. Can't believe I've never heard of it. I'll definitely look into it. I wonder, which rappers were into it, do you know? Any songs? I know Nation of Islam was very popular as well.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
Skeptik, a few things ---

(I've had one friend who was a 5 percenter, and I was briefly acquainted with another)

5 Percent Nation is way more into English than Arabic.
For example, ALLAH is Arm Leg Leg Arm Head (representing the original man.
ISLAM is I, Self, Lord And Master.
Knowledge = Know the Ledge (know your limitations)

Its kind of an English psuedo-Kabbalah. Very involved with the origins of rap music, though some modern strains try to de-racialize it, looking at God and Devil as states of mind rather than black skin vs. white skin.

There are some white 5 percenters
Posted by theskeptik 2 years ago
@Blackangel I find your theories amusing. You are aware, of course, that the colour white is the combination of every possible colour. This means nothing, naturally. سلام
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
Blackangel, what is your opinion of the Mario Nintendo franchise?

I think it leans too heavily on Italian stereo-types, and doesn't really do enough to empower women. It would be nice if once you got to Bowser's castle you found Peach already whooped his butt. Plus she deserves equal amount of points.
Posted by Blackangel 2 years ago

God is not isolated to one color other than Black. Which is technically not a color. It is the absorbed combination of every color frequency.

My position is that those creations which most resemble this quality is God on Earth. Therefore, color of the skin denotes character. Generally. But since God has forgotten him/herself, they have acted out of character. There are some whites, who will humbly submit to this revelation and they will be rewarded. But will never be God. It is scientifically impossible
Posted by theskeptik 2 years ago

I think you might be right. That's interesting, I'd never heard of this group before. Thanks!
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: it looks like con conceded. Or just gave up. You tell me which. This really didn't look like a debate at all. XD