Blackangel
moneystacker

God is Black**

moneystacker
Started: 10/16/2014 Category: Arts

Blackangel

Pro

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

I bear witness that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following

لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللهُ
moneystacker

Con

Observation 1: In order for my opponent to believe in god he must believe in the bible

Observation 2: my opponent must prove that Jesus was born in somewhere like Nigeria or anywhere where blacks originate from in order to win this debate.

Observation 3: my opponent has to prove their were black people in Judea where Jesus was born

Cont1. Where the bible says Jesus was born
the bible says Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem in Judea. Now I agree the bible doesn't specify what color Jesus was but it does say where he was born. Their weren't any blacks in Judea and again in order for Jesus to be black he would have had to be born in Africa.

cont 2: opponents that the Blackman and Blackwoman are God in its Supreme Condensation. And Therefore, the Fathers and Mothers of all events following

Sub point A: IF blacks were god they would have been advanced people
No offense or anything but we can all see today the poor state Africans are in. IF they were god they could do anything and would have gotten themselves out of their situation. Also if they were mother or father of events everything would be based off them and again this is coming from a guy who is black himself.

Sub point B: IF blacks were gods wouldn't have been slaves
IF us blacks were gods we wouldn't have been put into slavery. Also we would be able to do anything bring world peace even fly so I don't understand what you mean when you say blacks are gods. It's not possible our abilities are just as limited as any other races abilities.

Cont 3: No proof that god was a certain race

The main reason you lose in this round is because of the fact that no matter what you bring up, no matter what theory or bull crap you may bring up you cannot prove that god was black. I cannot prove that god was white. We cannot prove what color god was because it doesn't specify it in the bible or even the other holy books of religions. Since their is no proof of god being a certain color especially black for the reasons I pointed out earlier then you cannot win this debate. Even if you bring in better arguments you cannot prove that god is black so their is no way for you to win.
Blackangel

Pro

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Lol... You all are hilarious. Ok I forfeit :)

قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ
لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ
moneystacker

Con

XD i was just being honest i mean there just isn't a way to prove this. Since it hasn't been proven/no way yeah i didin't realy have to say anything but that but thought it would be funny/fun to add the other stuff XD.
Blackangel

Pro

Blackangel forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

vote for me :c
Blackangel

Pro

Blackangel forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

vote for me simply cuase of the fact their is no proof god is black.
Blackangel

Pro

Blackangel forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

Observation: IF pro doesn't prove side vote con

What I mean by this is that even if I forfeited every round as well you would have to vote con. What I am saying is if pro doesn't prove god is black then he isn't black so no reason to vote pro even if I didn't have any arguments since pro doesn't show how he's black. If a tie would have been a free win for me.

But yeah my opponent hasn't proved god is black and I even bothered to make a sort of sloppy/joke case about why god isn't black. I joked around with it cause I didn't need much to win but yeah vote for me due to conduct and forfeits apologies for not saying anything interesting but if your opponent forfeits or post a small argument no reason to try.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
BlackangelmoneystackerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture