WadeWilson2222
Try-me-at-fishing

God is FAKE.

WadeWilson2222

Pro

All of the gods of this world are false. There is much proof of this and yet people continue to believe. Let me ask all of the believers a question. Your parents love you and would do anything to protect you right, now I ask you this, your 'God' loves supposedly loves you too but why wouldn't he protect his own children? Why does he let the world suffer, why doesn't he do anything about the major issues of the world? How come he doesn't stop starvation through out the world? Instead 21,000 people die a day mainly children due to starvation issues and yet God doesn't do anything to put an end to that.
Try-me-at-fishing

Con

God is not fake because in the bible, there was a text that stated something that was on a stone in a desert. In the bible it states that gods name is ywh and that he did many things. God might not be showing himself now but he is alive. Have you seen the miracles that are happening today? THAT IS BECAUSE OF GOD!
WadeWilson2222

Pro

Okay for starters you're gonna need more proof, the bible is false and nothing in it is true. Because a boom says something doesn't mean it's true. There are books saying that satan the supreme overlord, does that make it true? No it does not and your miracles what miracles, the ones thanks to the advancement in medicine or ISIS killing people? There is no proof of your God, there is more proof of him being false. For starters let's look at evolution. There is proof that we evolved. Now before you tell me I'm crazy do you truly believe that we were made from clay or dirt and that females were made from Adams rib? Please tell me I'm wrong and give me some proof.
Try-me-at-fishing

Con

Ok, what proof is there that we evolved? If you say we evolved, when did we? Over 1 million years ago? If so then those bones would have decayed by now. Maybe people are doing things god doesn't arrive of and he is letting us die because we did something terribly wrong and maybe that is gods way of punishing him! If you say god is fake, then you are fighting 2 whole religions. Christianity and catholic. Also, when you say satan is the overlord, that means you worship the devil. You said "Because a boom says something doesn't mean it's true." You also said "There are books saying that satan the supreme overlord" Satan got sent to hell because he wasn't doing what god said in heaven. How do you explain why people are evil? Devil took possession of their body and is controlling them. Haven't you seen ANY miracle in your life time? That is because god saved them. Have you seen someone risk their lives for others? That is because of god! HOW do you explain all the good things you have done in life? One answer. GOD!
WadeWilson2222

Pro

Yes I do think we came from evolution it makes sense. We came from something smaller and slowly we became more advanced. We are still doing the same thing today. There are people who have exceeded human capability. How do you explain theses things, your God? The same God that didn't want us to know of good and evil? The same God that murdered a mans family, took everything from him, and nearly killed him, just to prove his faith? The God that made man from dirt? Tell me is that honestly any more believable than evolution? How does making someone for dirt or clay make any sense? Human evolution makes sense there is proof that we slowly came to be. Now for miracles yes I do think I can explain them. THE ADVANCEMENT IN THE FIELDS OF MEDICINE. Take all of the medicines out of the equation and just leave all of these sick people to pray and guess what will happen. They all will die. The power of prayer is weak, it's hopeless. Now when I'm saying God is fake I'm not fighting 2 whole religions I'm fighting all world religions. When I said something about the books you said and I quote "In the bible there is a text that stated something that was on a stone in a desert. In the bible it states that gods name is Yahweh and that he did many things." I said the thing about in a book I read it said that Saran was the supreme overlord. I said this too show just how stupid it made you sound. To answer you question "How do you explain all of the good things I have done in my life?." Well I'll tell you. It's not because of your God it's because I work hard for the things that I have accomplished. I don't need the help of your God. It's because of me and what I do. Yes I have seen others risk their lives for the sake of others. That's not because of God, that's because we are a decent race that's what we do when we see someone in need. We help them, we don't sit around praying that hopefully something will happen and safe them, we step up and do the things people like you are too afraid to do. If you have anymore questions I will gladly answer.
Try-me-at-fishing

Con

Try-me-at-fishing forfeited this round.
WadeWilson2222

Pro

WadeWilson2222 forfeited this round.
Try-me-at-fishing

Con

Try-me-at-fishing forfeited this round.
WadeWilson2222

Pro

WadeWilson2222 forfeited this round.
Try-me-at-fishing

Con

Try-me-at-fishing forfeited this round.
Posted by kd5tkc 1 year ago
kd5tkc
I think that people take the bible to literally. Most of the things in the bible are what people tried to describe at there time, whether or not the exact wording is correct, probably not, meaning most things are symbolic in nature. For example i don't believe got sent the bears 2 maw 42 children that called me man bald headed. I think that people are wanting supernatural powers or a magic wand. I think that's where you go wrong. Me i am reading all religions and most of them are pretty much the same. The main factor to look at is this i think. There are things in life you have to answer for, you and you alone. I think good and evil, god, devil, light, darkness, there all meanings of something that our ancestors tried to explain. They all explain there every action you take well you will answer so why not be good. That's what jesus stood for, god stood for and every other religion. They all have good and bad. Do I believe if you are not christian or dont believe in Jesus you will burn....No, there are some people that are raised in different area around the world so let people believe in what they want. Now for me, i believe there is a god and he has created what he created and everything else is just happening. I don't think that he is planing on ending suffering around the world, he gave us mouths and hands and feet, to help people in need. We need to stop all of these rich people controlling the world to fill there pockets and start making a difference in this world. We can all help god, hes not alone in wanting peace. Sorry for the mis-spelings you will get the point i hope. No body is the same so why do we always fight this stupid crap, lets all make this world a better place so if there is a god or even if there isn't, we will all be happy, but there will always be bad so people need to work together instead of fighting.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
What is FAKE anyway ?...Believing....
Posted by WadeWilson2222 1 year ago
WadeWilson2222
Now I have another question for you, why do you believe so strongly in your God, what reasons do you have for this other than being raised around it?
Posted by WadeWilson2222 1 year ago
WadeWilson2222
I wasnt taught any different. I went to church and bible school for the first ten years of my life. My family mostly consist of Christians. Now how you say nothing could have had a start without I creator, then I ask you this, who created your creator? Then who created your creators creator? And so on there would be an infinite number of gods, so how has no one seen any of these gods?
Posted by Otakus4LyfeBaka 1 year ago
Otakus4LyfeBaka
Just because you were taught differently doesn't mean that there is no God. There is only one God and all else are fake. You ask me to prove there is a God, but I ask you how do you disprove God. If there is no God, then try to prove it, but you will fail. How can all of humanity exist without a Creator? How could there have been an explosion or a mutated cell without someone or something to create it? There is evidence all around us of a Creator. Tell me I'm wrong, but look around first. Once again I say, how can anything exist without a Creator?
Posted by WadeWilson2222 1 year ago
WadeWilson2222
I will say one thing and one thing only. If it's just hope and reassurance that helps you get through with your prayers then wouldn't taking your God out of the picture and still having hope, wouldn't the outcome be exactly the same thing no matter the case?
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Hey glitter, that's not even close to what Jesus wanted you to say in his defense. Your entire comment was an insult. So not only did you fail to explain why God is real, but you also completely misrepresented Christianity by showing hate instead of love. Calm down and answer things reasonably. Don't use hate.
Posted by Glitter2998 1 year ago
Glitter2998
Okay, losers.

God is NOT fake. I know what is fake, though. Your attitude!
Posted by Glitter2998 1 year ago
Glitter2998
Okay, losers.

Posted by Glitter2998 1 year ago
Glitter2998
Okay, losers.