Sakura_Khate143
Stane

God is True

Sakura_Khate143

Pro

God is really true ..
i can assure that https://twitter.com...
Stane

Con

It is unclear how you think "god is true", looking at the matter from a historical point, all religions were created due to peoples lack of intellect, afterwards, created by powers at hand to control the masses while they do what they please, and nowadays I belive the original definition of religion can not be applied here anymore, it has become a corrupted, worthless, power obsessed force that has its reach in mostly every aspect of the world.
Now, looking it from an individual point, I belive it is mainly positive because it gives the person a sence of comfort, hope, happines. But that previous statement is applied only if the person is not blinded by the "Church" that they attend.

At this very moment, religion is either gone, an argument to explain something what we are not intelectualy capable of explaining scientificly, OR it has reached its exreme (ISIS). Now, I am speaking for this moment, 2016, it is known to many people what the so called "Church" has done to people in the "dark ages", primarily women. If you do not know, Google is your friend.

Look forward to your response.
Sakura_Khate143

Pro

Sakura_Khate143 forfeited this round.
Stane

Con

Stane forfeited this round.
Sakura_Khate143

Pro

Sakura_Khate143 forfeited this round.
Stane

Con

Stane forfeited this round.
Posted by Sakura_Khate143 1 year ago
Sakura_Khate143
haha, well that's your belief, people who think that thing are just fools,

we all have faith, we believe we have brain but we don't see it, and that's the time we believe when this people who studies for the human being's bodies inner and outer organs of man's body, they are what we called scientist, doctors and etc.

priests, pastors and even religious leaders are like this doctors who studies for the bible,
but without them and the bible we really don't know that God do exist, even the testimonies and stories of the prophets,
if there were no scientist, this people who don't study about the human being, we really can't prove if we do have brain. ^^
Posted by Stane 1 year ago
Stane
I know I have a brain because this fascinating thing happened to numerous people when they died, I think its some sort of magic called "Autopsy" that told me we have a brain, along with other organs. Maybe it was Satan, I don't know, I'm not that smart to know.

Sarcasm is needed when speaking with fanatics.
Posted by Sakura_Khate143 1 year ago
Sakura_Khate143
he is not religious but spiritually, have Faith in God,

for as it is written in the bible, in Hebrews 11:6, without faith it is impossible to please
how can you say that God is not true which not seen, just like your brain that you can't even see, but you yourself knew you have brain.

that means the God is not true, because he is not present how about our brains ???

and i just wanted you to check that out, if you wanted to know more about this things ...
Posted by Stane 1 year ago
Stane
The point of this website is to discuss topics in a normal fashion. Not to use someone's social media website to use your advantage + I bet this priest is highly religious when it comes to money. If you can't validate yourself with some proof or an opinion, then this site is not for you.
Posted by Sakura_Khate143 1 year ago
Sakura_Khate143
it can't waste time, i'm sure, i just wanted to prove to you how true God is, if you'll just check the link ...
we don't really have to argue with that, though you really wanted to,
Posted by Stane 1 year ago
Stane
If your not going to have a valid debate then I'm out, you're not presenting a valid argument, you're presenting a website that has a priest on it. If that's your definition of a valid argument, Ill create a website saying there is no god. And the debate is closed.
Posted by Sakura_Khate143 1 year ago
Sakura_Khate143
i also have a site for you to check that God do exist ... check this out, https://twitter.com...
Posted by Sakura_Khate143 1 year ago
Sakura_Khate143
check this out Hello Favor po.
Please Pa LIKE po. (Pls. Follow the Steps)
STEP 1: Pls. Click the link:
https://www.facebook.com...
STEP 2:(Pls.click LIKE, SHARE AND live a COMMENT)
Maraming Salamat Po. God Bless
Chat Conversation End
Posted by Stane 1 year ago
Stane
Don't bring your emotions in this debate, present your arguments and we will see who wins.
Posted by Sakura_Khate143 1 year ago
Sakura_Khate143
let me question you if it is okay to you.who made the millions of cells in human?