JohnnyC
yuiru

God is a giant tortoise named Bobby

JohnnyC

Con

I (against the statement) believe that rather than a giant tortoise named Bobby, God is actually the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Even Michelangelo agrees (look at the pictures in the link).

I would like to invite someone to tell me why God is a giant tortoise named Bobby.

http://www.google.co.uk...
yuiru

Pro

You can see the wisdom in his eyes:

http://arrangementsabroad.files.wordpress.com...

"In the beginning, Bobby created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Bobby was hovering over the face of the waters. And Bobby said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And Bobby saw that the light was good. And Bobby separated the light from the darkness. Bobby called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ..."

Genesis 1:1-31 ESV

Mephitophenes 34:12
"Lo, the turtle has bared its shell, as you lain bare your breasts for me. Lo, the turtle has sheathed it's head, as I have sheathed mine in you"

JohnnyC

Con

"I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization."
Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster 1:1

The Flying Spaghetti Monster would own Bobby the Giant Tortoise in a fight. Just saying.
yuiru

Pro

yuiru forfeited this round.
JohnnyC

Con

I like trains.
yuiru

Pro

I can not combat your arguments, they are too good.
JohnnyC

Con

AHA! I WIN! Victory is mine! Praise the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster!
yuiru

Pro

Sure, you won, nothing more.

FSM 1... Giant Tortoise Named Bobby.... Over 9000.

That is all.
Posted by yuiru 4 years ago
yuiru
Hello