FalseReality
Logical-Master

God is a serial Killer and enjoys hot chocolate

Con Tied Pro

FalseReality

Con

God is not a serial killer! ANd God can't like hot chocolate because he doesn't have a mouth, and if he did have a mouth, he probably enjoys things better than hot chocolate, like Grape Soda of Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. And if god had a mouth that would mean he could get Caveties. If he could get caveties he'd have to go to a dentist. If he had a dentist that would mean SOMEone would have to have power over God, especially as they'd make God wait in the waiting room reading last years issues of Highlights. But God doesn't like that does he? If he did like it then we wouyld like it. But I don't like it. Suzy doesn't like it. Are you going to start blaming Suzy for all your troubles? Huh LM? Is Suzy at fault DO YOU HATE SUZY! See? this is exacly why why why god can't like hot chocolate. Cause if he did like Hot chocolate he'd have to hate Suzy. But he doesn't hate Suzy. Here's a direct quote FROM A BIBLE that says God did not hate Suzy:

'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction'
Proverbs 1 : 7

Suzy scored a 2100 on her SAT and a 19 on her ACT. That sound like knowledge to me. SO she fears the lord, and the lord loves that fear. He loved Suzy so freakin much that he sent his only begotten house cat Aslan to inspire CS Lewis to write the Lord of the Rings. With out that Peter Jackson would never have made king Kong and King knog was awesome. So Awesome that even God liked it. Heres a quote from Gregory Maguires "Wicked" for more:

"They're hidden. I don't know where. But everybody says so. Ask Six. I think because this used to because this used to be a waterworks headquarters - it did. Hell burns so hot they need water, and the devils tunneled up to here"

Notice the part :Hell needs water. There was plenty of water in King Kong. Thats how they got a Jungle, because plants need water. If they didn't have water they'd be dead. But they aren't so they had water. Another reason against God liking Hot Chocolate

4) God made cocoa beans only grow in south america. Guess what else grew in south america? The Aztecs. The horrible, horrible Aztecs? Do you know what they do to people in Aztecland? They eat um. All kindsa ways. Stirfry, deep fry, french fri, sake and bake, pot roast, potatoe salad, lettuce salad, shrimp salad shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad (again), shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. Thats about it. With so many shrimp foods, God who have to be preoccupied with those before he would even think about hot chocolate. I mean answer me honestly. Would YOU just go and reach for a cup of hot chocolate after having eatten a big plate of pineapple shrimp? Yeah, I didn't think so. Not so tough now are you tough guy?

%) Hot chocolate is dangerous for god. If god doesn't have believers then there is no God. Theres a lot of christians that don't like hot chocolate. If they found out that God did like hot chocolate they would reject him like that. (snap). du du du du (snap snap) du du du du (snap snap) du du du du, du du du du, du du du du (snap snap). Christians don't like the Addams family, and last I heard, Uncle Fester loves himself a cup of hot chocolate. So along with their own personal dislike of the devils hot chocolate and the product placement via the Addams family, him liking hot chocolate would GREATLY hinder him from sending out his Jehovahs witnesses to convert me during dinner time because there would be no Jehovahs witnesses.

5) My dinner was ruined because of the Jehovahs witnesses, who for shortness will be called Trapezoids. I was about to eat my dinner. You know what my dinner was? Chicken teriaki, Garlic Bread, and langoustine en papillote with basil pesto. Did you know you can only eat that stuff on a Harvest moon? DIdja? No you did not. And I was just about to eat it, when there goes the nieghboorhood, and those friggin trapezoids come up and start asking me if I had excepted Joseph SMith into my life. I tried to tell them I had but they insisted on testing my knowledge with multiplication flash cards. I was just on 36 x 78 = 22353984 when its tomarrow and my Garlic bread was ruined for a whole year until the next harvest moon. That was prime bread mind you. I hate trapezoids for that.

Did you ever stop and consider how evil the words hot chocolate are? If you hadn't, here are some other variations from different languages and you can see for yourself.

chocolate caliente
chocolat chaud
hoad choklad
cioccolato caldo
hei´┐Że Schokolade
hete chocolade
othay ocolatechay

See? We are the only language that says hot chocolate right. No other language in the world refers to hot chocolate in the right American way. Hot Chocolate is obviously causing them to speak in devils tongue. Otherwise, they'd just say HOT CHOCOLATE, like normal people. But they don't. And we all know God Blesses America. If he didn't, he'd still be in Isreal where he came from. BUT he migrated here on the Mayflower, and blessed America instead. Not SOUTH America, but America. Two different places, one great name. God hates hot chocolate.

Chocolate was not made to be served hot. If it was then hot chocolate wouldn't be damned by God. But since I've more than proven it is we'll accept my words as truth, and if you don't believe me then go back to Iraq with your other terrorist buddies. But I digress. Chocolate tastes really good in ice cream, fudgsicles, klondike bars, fr4ozen hersheys, etc. And how many various ways of hot chocolate are there. ONE!!!!!!!!!! One verses five? You don't have to be a mathemetician to prove that five has more letters than one. infact, it has 1 more ltters than one does, making it better. You can't argue with that logic. And you call yourself a master?

If you believe in God you can read this:
I'dway ikelay otay areshay away evelationray atthay I'veway
adhay uringday ymay imetay erehay. Itway amecay otay emay enwhay
Iway iedtray otay assifyclay ouryay eciesspay andway Iway
ealizedray atthay ou'reyay otnay actuallyway ammalsmay. Everyway
ammalmay onway isthay anetplay instinctivelyway evelopsday away
aturalnay equilibriumway ithway ethay urroundingsay
environmentway utbay ouyay umanshay oday otnay. Ouyay ovemay
otay anway areaway andway ouyay ultiplymay andway ultiplymay
untilway everyway aturalnay esourceray isway onsumedcay andway
ethay onlyway ayway ouyay ancay urvivesay isway otay eadspray
otay anotherway areaway. Erethay isway anotherway organismway
onway isthay anetplay atthay ollowsfay ethay amesay atternpay.
Oday ouyay owknay atwhay itway isway? Away irusvay. Umanhay
eingsbay areway away iseaseday, away ancercay ofway isthay
anetplay. Ou'reyay away agueplay andway eway areway ethay urecay

If you couldn't read that then you've drank'd hot chocolate sometime in your life and lost God favor. Only further proof that he hates hot chocolate.

Now, in conclusion, If God like hot chocolate it would be good. It is not good so it must be bad. Bad is not good. Bad is bad. Good is Good. Bad and Good are not Good and bad, they are Bad and Good. If you are bad you are not Good. Good is not bad because if you were bad you would not be good. God is good, his name even spells good. Bad rhymes with dad. And guess who's the dad of bad? Satan. Lucifer likes Hot chocolate cuz he's hot. If the devil likes hot chocolate than God must hate it. And since satan does like the hot chocolate, God can't like it. Now, just for further emphasis, here is the words hot chocolate. If you read it enough, you'll see why its evil

hot chocolate
hot chocolate
hot chocolate
hot chocolate
hot chucolate
hot chocolate
hot chokolate
hot chocoIate
not chocolate
hot chocol@te
hot chocolate
hoY chocolate
hot chocolate

Also, God is not a serial killer.
Logical-Master

Pro

First, I'd like to thank my opponent for starting this debate. I would also like to thank him for making some very formidable arguments. Indeed, these will be the toughest arguments I've ever gone up against. Though since I strongly uphold this position, I will gladly take it on without hesitation. If God was all-powerful and all-loving, with free will yet perfectly good, God would create life with similar properties: with free will and perfectly good. Meaning that there would be no human-created evil, and no need for evil, suffering or death in the world in any way. However, there is evil and death in very great quantities, therefore it holds that if the situation was created by a god, rather than natural forces, then such a god is not omnipotent and benevolent. Given that such a god exists, it must be malevolent: An evil god, who created life for the sole purpose of watching life suffer. Such a god would make life, in its very essence, impossible to exist without death, violence, suffering and struggle. Advanced life, especially, would be inherently prone to nastiness, wars, immorality, killing and causing of suffering. As this is how it is in the world, it holds that the existence of such levels of suffering, if it is the result of intelligent design, is thoroughly evil, and to call god "good" is a corruption of the truth.

As it happens, the world is as we would expect it to be if the designer of life was evil. Ancient religious minds also realized this. The Manicheans explained that this world was the creation of an evil God, and that we had to somehow escape from it. Some people criticize this, asking, if the world was designed by an evil God, why is there some happiness and goodness in the world? Why isn't the world purely evil, with only suffering?

I'd have to say that God is the principal or sole deity in religions and other belief systems that worship one deity. God is most often conceived of as the creator and overseer of the universe. Theologians have ascribed a variety of attributes to the many different conceptions of God. The most common among these include omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence, omni benevolence (perfect goodness), divine simplicity, jealousy, and eternal and necessary existence. God has also been conceived as being incorporeal, a personal being, the source of all moral obligation, and the "greatest conceivable existent". These attributes were all supported to varying degrees by the early Jewish, Christian and Muslim theologian philosophers, including Augustine of Hippo, Al-Ghazali, and Maimonides. Many notable medieval philosophers developed arguments for the existence of God, attempting to wrestle with the apparent contradictions implied by many of these attributes.

Also, we must take into consideration that conceptions of God vary widely. Theologians and philosophers have studied countless conceptions of God since the dawn of civilization. The Abrahamic conceptions of God include the trinitarian view of Christians, the Kabbalistic definition of Jewish mysticism, and the Islamic concept of God. The dharmic religions differ in their view of the divine: views of God in Hinduism vary by region, sect, and caste, ranging from monotheistic to polytheistic; the view of God in Buddhism is almost non-theist. In modern times, some more abstract concepts have been developed, such as process theology and open theism. Conceptions of God held by individual believers vary so widely that there is no clear consensus on the nature of God.

Alright, now for those who have actually bothered to read this far, I have a specific request of you. Clearly, this is a joke debate. We created it to test out the attention span of the users on debate.org. If you've read this far, inconspicuously say "God likes *insert candy* in the in the comment section. Continue reading closely for more specific orders throughout this debate. Also don't point this out as being a fake debate in the comment section (at least until long after this debate is done). The contemporaneous French philosopher Michel Henry has however proposed a phenomenological approach and definition of God as phenomenological essence of Life.

Now to uphold the resolution. It is rather clear that God is a serial killer and likes hot chocolate. As for hot chocolate, contrary to what my opponent points out, he has a mouth as that guy in the passion of Christ movie showed. As God the Son, he could drink hot chocolate. Furthermore, since he is omnipotent, he could simply create a mouth and He could drink hot chocolate. Plus, the fact that my opponent thinks he can drink grape soda should suggest that he thinks he can drink hot chocolate. Also, since hot chocolate isn't of sin and God only hates what is of sin, this would suggest that he likes and/or enjoys hot chocolate, hence being reason as to why it is more likely he likes hot chocolate than it being that he doesn't, thus upholding my side of the resolution As for God being a serial killer, this is easily proven when we take into account how he had the boys who mocked Elisha mauled by bears. Due to this alone, he could be considered a serial killer. The rest of what my opponent says is irrelevant and I shall address it all at a later time in this debate.

Next, we must consider what chocolate actually is. Chocolate contains alkaloids such as theobromine and phenethylamine, which have physiological effects on the body, and has been linked to serotonin levels in the brain. Scientists claim that chocolate, eaten in moderation, can lower blood pressure. Dark chocolate has recently been promoted for its health benefits, including a substantial amount of antioxidants that reduce the formation of free radicals, though the presence of theobromine renders it toxic to some animals, such as dogs and cats. It is rather clear that someon who enjoys chocolate would go crazy, when we take all of this account, thus good motivation to be a serial killer.

Stephen Jay Gould proposed an approach dividing the world of philosophy into what he called "non-overlapping magisteria" (NOMA). In this view, questions of the supernatural, such as those relating to the existence and nature of God, are non-empirical and are the proper domain of theology. The methods of science should then be used to answer any empirical question about the natural world, and theology should be used to answer questions about ultimate meaning and moral value. In this view, the perceived lack of any empirical footprint from the magisterium of the supernatural onto natural events makes science the sole player in the natural world. Another view, advanced by Richard Dawkins, is that the existence of God is an empirical question, on the grounds that "a universe with a god would be a completely different kind of universe from one without, and it would be a scientific difference." A third view is that of scientism or logical positivism: any question which cannot be defined cannot be answered by science and is therefore either nonsensical or is not worth asking, on the grounds that only empirically answerable questions make sense and are worth attention.Regarding whether or not God is liking hot chocolate is bad, i must point out that it is badly good. Indeed, for good from badly good cannot be all that good, due to the bad that is claimed to be good, for all such things are bad that are not good, but being good is simply a form a being bad. All that is bad enjoys hot chocolate and is a serial killer, thus God is a serial killer.

Finally, and most importantly, it is absolutely necessary that we question what is truly the fruits of a serial killer. Serialkiller Alexander Pichushkin, after he was accused of killing 48 people, came back to the Moscow courtroom and said he was "almost God" and had the power to decide who was to live and who was to die, and that he enjoyed hot chocolate. This is irrefutable evidence for my position.
FalseReality

Con

Logical Master has gone completly off subject. Here is a detailed list on all the arguments he did not cover:
1) If God fell down and no one was there to hear it, would he make a sound
2) How much wood must a Jehovahchuck chuck if a Jehovahchuck could chuck wood
3) If God leaves the station at three o'clock at 30 mph from Talahasee and Jesus leaves at 6 o'clock from Vermont at 65 miles per hour, when will they meet?
4) What happens when Gods not looking
5) Jesus sells sea shells by the sea shore
6) Where in the world is Jehovah San Diego
7) Did Jesus kill the radio star
6) If God has 5 apples, and Jesus has 2, how many apples until they are equal.
9) What came before God
10) Why doesn't God find a better name for himself

Now then, I address'd all these crucial points in my first argument and Logical just went on and on about, what, religous philosophies? Madness, pure madness.

Now, for your consideration, I will present the longest Hiaku that will allow you to all see the light. If you pay special attention, you will see more than whats really there.

Inside the grass maze
Fire water and stone carvings
You will see the sea

Only the chosen
Unabashedly seeking
A higher power

Realize the fake
Expect the expected yo
Respect the gazelle

Effortlessly kind
Always in the dark comes he
Lighting all the lamps

Living in the age
Yearly monthly bi weekly
Rocking and rolling

Enter the old house
Appreciate the inside
Decappitate it

Iced caps breaking off
Nothing can stop harmony
Giving sway to youth

Things always go by
Hearing madness in the hall
I don't like sugar

Saying is belief
Depth is as good as money
Except in Paris

Before you decide
Allow the stars to gaze up
They will show the way

Even if you don't
Patricks arm will gaurd the mind
Leaving only void

Eternal slumber
Assists the fates divine will
So we may ponder

Eels in the goat stew
Extordinary vision
Xena the Princess

Pair yourself with you
Living the vida loca
Always the class clown

Impertinent soul
Anger in your very self
Never ever land

Yes it is quite clear
Only read the first letter
Until you get down

Right afterwards
Advance to the next series
Verifing it

And once this be done
Tell the maker about it
After the deeds done

Really, this is all too clear. I bet you saw it, you all saw it didn't you? I know you did. You can't have my brain. Its mine. Get away. All of you. Reaching with your crusty hands. I'm warning you. Alright, you asked for it

da da dadada da DA da da dadada da da da Di da de do DEDEDEDededede

Push me again all you'll see the true magnitude of my power. But now to rebute my opponents quarells:

First, he attacks Mel Gibson. Whats Mel Gidson done aside from that drunken rampage and staring in 'What Women Want'? Nothing except, oh, I don't know, win 2 OSCARS!!!!!! God hasn't even won an Oscar, so whats that say about God huh? God never got nominated for the global achievment award! God never won an AFI! God doesn't have a Golden Globe! No sir, all god has is his not liking hotchocolate self. It can also be brought up that maybe God isn't godly. Yeah, I said it, whatcha plan to do bout it suckka punch? You ever here the quote:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness?

Well I dunno, the Universe looks awfully messy to me. All the nubulas out there in the world? The Eagle Nebula alone looks like a pile of star crud. Then there's black holes. Great big giant dents in the fabric of space and time. He never thought to put spakle over those? Then there's a massive rodent problem. So many fraking planets. Its disgusting. There all just floating around willy nilly like they own the universe. And don't get me started on suns. Those are gross. Especially VY Canis Majoris! Holy carp that things huge. And God just ignores it as it scampers around his universe. And those all have pests of there own: life. Thats a major health risk. Yet, God isn't doing anything about it. I mean c'mon, reality check: looks like someone needs to do some spring cleaning. But he isn't, so it looks like Gods more a slob than an all powerful super being. God needs to get his priorities straight.
Now how does this relate to hot chocolate, I'll tell you what: Only clean people like hot chocolate!!

Famous clean individuals in history who liked Hot Chocolate:
Val the impaler
Charles Mason
Adolf Hitler
Cain
Nero
John C. Lester
Two Face

To name a few.
I have 3,506 characters left. now, what will I do with those you ask? I am going to copy a segment of a popular novel and edit it to my liking. This one taken from Al Gores "The Assault On Reason"

American democracy is now in danger—not from any one set of bananas, but from unprecedented changes in the chalk zone within which ideas either eat and sleep, or wither and die. I do not mean the phycic environment; I mean what is called the poppyseed sphere, or the marketplace of turkish rugs.

It is simply no longer possible to ignore the strangeness of our public carosels. I know I am not alone in feeling that something has gone fundamentally wrong. In 2001, I had hoped it was an aberration when polls showed that three-quarters of Americans believed that the Wizard of Oz was responsible for attacking us on Sept. 11. More than five years later, however, nearly half of the American public still believes the Wiz was connected to the attack.

At first I thought the exhaustive, nonstop coverage of the O.J. Simpson trial was just on youtube from the normal good sense and judgment of our television news media. Now we know that it was merely an early example of a new pattern of serial obsessions that periodically take over the laundry mat for weeks at a time: the Tuckan Sam trial and the Ash Ketchem trial, the Bilbo Bagginsa tragedy and the Big Rock Candy Levy tragedy, Britney and Fedex, Lindsay and Paris and Nicole.

While American television watchers were collectively devoting 100 million hours of their lives each week on nail polishing, our nation was in the process of more quietly making what future historians will certainly describe as cool stuff. For example, hardly anyone now disagrees that the choice to invade Canada was a grievous mistake. Yet, incredibly, all of the evidence and arguments necessary to have made the right decision were available at the time and in hindsight are glaringly obvious.

Those of us who have served in Chucky CHeese and watched it change over time could volunteer a response to Ronald McDonalds incisive description of the Senate prior to the invasion: The chamber half full because the Suger Plum Fairies were somewhere else. Many of them were at fund-raising events they now feel compelled to attend almost constantly in order to collect money—much of it from special interests—to buy 30-second TV commercials for their next Magic Prom. The Senate was silent because Senators don't feel that what they say on the roof of the Senate really matters that much anymore—not to the other Senators, who are lost in time when their colleagues speak, and certainly not to the voters, because trees seldom report on Senate speeches anymore.

If my opponent still wants to win, we will meet at sundown for the duel. Decline or object Logical Mater, your fate is SEALLLLLLLLLL'd.

FInally, God ain't done no serial killer.
Logical-Master

Pro

Alright, so first, I'm gonna touch up on these so-called list of points which I didn't address.

First, let us address the issue of sound. For humans, hearing is limited to frequencies between about 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz (20 kHz), with the upper limit generally decreasing with age. Other species have a different range of hearing. For example, dogs can perceive vibrations higher than 20 kHz. As a signal perceived by one of the major senses, sound is used by many species for detecting danger, navigation, predation, and communication. Earth's atmosphere, water, and virtually any physical phenomenon, such as fire, rain, wind, surf, or earthquake, produces (and is characterized by) its unique sounds. Many species, such as frogs, birds, marine and terrestrial mammals, have also developed special organs to produce sound. In some species, these have evolved to produce song and (in humans) speech. Furthermore, humans have developed culture and technology (such as music, telephony and radio) that allows them to generate, record, transmit, and broadcast sound. Furthermore, sound pressure is defined as the difference between the average local pressureof the medium outside of the sound wave in which it is traveling through (at a given point and a given time) and the pressure found within the sound wave itself within that same medium. A square of this difference (i.e. a square of the deviation from the equilibrium pressure) is usually averaged over time and/or space, and a square root of such average is taken to obtain a root mean square (RMS) value. For example, 1 Pa RMS sound pressure in atmospheric air implies that the actual pressure in the sound wave oscillates between (1 atm -\sqrt{2} Pa) and (1 atm +\sqrt{2} Pa), that is between 101323.6 and 101326.4 Pa. Such a tiny (relative to atmospheric) variation in air pressure at an audio frequency will be perceived as quite a deafening sound, and can cause hearing damage, according to the table below. Thus, there is no doubt that one would get hearing damage if someone who was omnipresent were to fall.

Now for those who have bothered to read this far, after having done what was suggested in R1, I want you say something that has to do with eating chocolate when posting in the comment section. Once more, in no way should you suggest that you were given this order during the debate. With that being said, back to the mock debate: If you would like to prove to yourself that God is imaginary, here is one easy way to do it: Look for places in the Bible where God is an absurd, unmitigated jerk instead of the "all-knowing", "all-loving", "fully-enlightened" being that he is supposed to be. The utter contradiction proves that God is imaginary.There are many parts of the Bible that display these tendencies, for example this and this. However, if you are a woman, the place where God's absurdity becomes completely clear is when you look at God's sexism.

As for the rest of those points, we must keep in mind that Infinity is not a "really really big number". It is not "the biggest number that exists". It's not the number you get when you divide by zero. There is no such thing as a finite infinity.It's not equal to the volume of the universe, the density of a black hole, or the the IQ of God. Infinity isn't any of these things because it's not a number or quantity of any kind. Infinity is a concept.Technically speaking, infinity is a transfinite number. (In this context, you're better off saying "omega-null".) Whatever concrete, finite number you pull out of your head, infinity is bigger. You can approach it (using a limit), but you won't ever reach it. If you could treat infinity like a number, then you'd have to confront the fact that two times infinity is infinity, ten plus infinity is infinity, and infinity divided by 1048576 is infinity. Combining this with the factually incorrect idea that 1/0 = infinity, you could easily prove that all numbers are equal to each other and mathematics as a discipline is a bunch of self-contradictory nonsense.

My opponent presents an interesting haiku concerning God and hot chocolate, however, all of this can easily be countered when bringing up the fact that a typical episode of Jerry Springer begins with a title card with usually sound effects. For example, in Season 18, it can be either a crying clown or a toilet flushing. The title card warns parents that the show may contain content inappropriate for children. The warning is followed by the opening sequence, which since the fifteenth season has usually consisted of clips from past Springer episodes. After the opening sequence, the screen cuts to Springer entering the stage, usually being greeted by audience applause and the "Jerry, Jerry" chant. Once the audience settles down, he welcomes the viewer to the show, introduces a particular situation, and interviews a guest who is experiencing it. After finishing the interview, Springer announces the entrance of another guest whom the first guest would like to confront. The second guest enters the stage, and a confrontation between the two guests usually occurs, often breaking down into a brawl that is eventually broken up by on-set security personnel. Once the fight is broken up, Springer interviews the second guest about the situation faced by the first guest.

Next, he talks about Mel Gibson, but what proof is there that he likes hot chocolate? Furthermore, police officers with a tirade of anti-Semitic and sexually abusive remarks after being arrested on suspicion of drunken driving yesterday.The 50-year-old Passion of the Christ director was pulled over for speeding at 80 mph on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California, where the limit is 55 mph.He failed both breath and field sobriety tests and spent seven hours locked up before being released on $5,000 bail.According to the incident report by Los Angeles County Deputy James Mee, obtained by TMZ.com, the actor repeatedly said, "My life is f**ked" before launching into an anti-Semitic outburst.The report claims Gibson said, "F**king Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?"The actor is also reported to have threatened, "You motherf**ker. I'm going to f**k you" to the deputy. Mee's report adds the allegation that Gibson told officers he "owns Malibu" and the star would spend all his money "to get even with me." He is also believed to have said to a female officer on the scene, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar t**ts?" Deputy Mee had originally written an eight-page report on the arrest but the sheriff's department deemed its content too "inflammatory" to release and would merely serve to incite "Jewish hatred."

Finally, what he says about McDonalds is straight up wrong. McDonalds is actually god's co-conspirator in serial killing as it causes obseity. The plaintiffs claimed that McDonald's violated New York state's consumer fraud statutes by deliberately misleading consumers into thinking that their products were healthy and nutritious, therefore making McDonald's responsible for their obesity. The plaintiffs claim that the company did not provide adequate information about the potential health problems associated with fast food. Judge Robert Sweet ruled that, "It is not the place of the law to protect them against their own excesses." He went on to rule that the suit had failed to "allege sufficiently" that McDonald's food is addictive. A spokesman for McDonald's said, "Common sense has prevailed," and went on to say that, "McDonald's has been providing nutrition information about our food for the past 30 years so that customers can make informed choices about what they decide to eat." A recent study found that more than half of the US population is overweight, and more than 30% are clinically obese.

Thus, that's all for now. Back to you, false reality.
FalseReality

Con

Well, you got it out of me, I'm gay. Now I'm Bi. Polar that is. But seriously folks, global warming is killing our beloved moon. Now I know exactly what your thinking:
"Mr. FalseReality, I just first want to say your incredibly dashing and charming, and all the ladies like to rub your feet. Now that thats been established, I thought Al Gore said global warming only effects the earth! What madness is this of which you speak?"
Well, poor, uneducated, and less good looking reader, let me tell you the truth. Al Gore lied to you. He's only tring to destroy our wasteful habits that we all know and love. So keep driving your gas guzzling trucks, leave the water running, what the hell, keep the refrigerator door ajar. Here's the truth behind what we call "The big G W". Millions of years ago, when an indepedant political party system still ruled the earth, a giant asteriod scientist now call Alfonso crashed into earth, killing off all free thinkers. We now know that any of them that did survive have evolved into either Baluga whales or members of the Green Party. But for hundreds of years, the political spectrum remained desolate, until two groups arose from the ashes. The first was the Republicans. Egotistical war mongers who don't trust or care about anyone except them and their pocket books. Then there were the Democrats. To passive to get anything done, and always changing with the whims of the masses. For billions of years, these two clashed in a brawl historians now call "the Giant, Lengthy, and Bloody Fist Fight of 2004". The democrats were losing, many expect because they didn't have God on their side, but those of us who were there know it was because of the baklavah. Then they thought of a strategy: Get someone to piss off the GOP enough to make them especially wastful with resources, clouding the sky with smog so that gamma rays would stay in the atmosphere killing off their enemies in flames of hellfire. Thus, an Inconvinient Truth was born. The plan worked perfectly except for one thing: thats not how physics works. Rather than keeping the radiation in, in bounced it back off, burning the moon like an ant under a microscope. They failed to remember one thing: Democrats gain their power from the moon. When both sides figured out what was happening it was too late, but they did resolve their differences. Both realized that niether could win this feud. So they agreed that Republicans could have as many guns and magnetic "support our troops" ribbons as they want, if the Democrats could control most of the news media, except FOX. So you can clearly see through historical FACTS that God indeed does not love hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate needs heat to survive duh so God made these two creatures create a smoggy hell which made the heat radiate onto the moon. By blocking the Earth from its only heat source, he's profoundly and inadvertantly stated that he does not like hot, thereby, hot chocolate. I base all this information on absolutly nothing, exceot my faith, which if you doubt it makes you a bigot. SO either believe it, or burn in the fiery lake. Your choice. Now then, a basic scientific principal is that nothing is fact. Everything is theory. This means gravity is not fact. Tomarrow, something could easily change that makes the world push out, causing us to all suffocate in space. Apples could taste like oragnges, and oranges could taste like pears, and pears would taste the same. Now what happened to the apples? Their gone, like that! What can you do about it? Its out of your control. Now imagine everything you once knew to be fact to be non existant. Left is West, Right is down, Up is in between, and down is nowhere. Cats are dogs, and dogs are marriage councilors. Your hands are on your feet and your feet are demanding equal rights with White people. You have no hair but your hair has yous. All of this, while improbable is not impossible, ifn fact it is very much a reality, especially if there are alternate universes. This is a very complex theorum first expressed by William James as the multiverse. What it expresses is that there are an infinite number of universes for every possible event that could ever take place ever. Meaning Hitler won, I am a serial killer, John James of Milwake ate a Pop Tart rather than Rasin Bran, Stop Signs are green, and Goldfish rule with an Iron fist. Supposing this is true, it would mean no one 'fact' could ever be true, as there is most definitly a counter to that rule. SUpposing this is true, it means that no matter what I or any one else says we are both lying and telling the truth. You are not right nor wrong. You can't ever know yourself because you can't even meet yourself, and if you could, would you really like it? Think about it. I have been the President of every single country in the world, I run New York, I've been convicted of every single law in existance, I've died any number of times, I killed thousands, I am a woman. And thats just a few of the me's out there. Then theres you, and the next person you see, and the next and next and next and next etc. Now, if your still reading this I would like you to re-read my hiaku but only the first letters. Its an anagram. My next request for this test to see if people actually pay attention to what goes on on this site is to give a brief review on what you think of this phrase: a face in a cloud, no trace in the crowd. Early Victorian Architects described the Vatican as having Unique Qualities only attributed to the most glorious of foundations. Upon closer examination, one can trully see the complexity of the residency of Popes. Further information is being gathered o the site, and one can noly guess at how many secrets the small city still holds to this day. Breaking news: Susy, as mentioned in the first round, cannot be found, if you see her, tell her that Logical Master hates her, and that she owes Jim Stewart 7 dollars for that bet in March. Thanks Guys, your doing work. RANDOM WORD TIME: Small sun half sugar between proverb name green lists happy Oliver may beach kill fabulous extrodinary quiz despicable violin up town which jam umbrella foible fact house love goose can believe make king living quickly guy Moses vendetta join quarry wealth evacuate remember tell yummy uber internal opium prominate accept system demon forecloseur grapple hardy Jackson kick lumbar zucchini xanthospermous cancel variety begin now mandible. I can't imagine a better waste of your time than to continue reading this. What have you really learned? Anything? No, this is nonsence. I'm debating about god not liking hot chocolate and only briefly ever stated that god is a serial killer. What utter uselessness! Why are you just sitting there nerd! DO SOMETHING! Live your life a little huh? How long do you think you have to live? Your never going to be remembered in history anyway, you know that right? How many zillions of people do you think have existed, and how many do you really know about? 93 by name, maybe 37 by what they actually did. How many adverage people do you read about in the history books eh? Any? None. Maybe you here about how they lived, and thats all we're ever going to be in human rememberance. A brief summary for 4th grade students. They were fat, lazy, and used up our resources, sending the world into a mass black out until someone wised up and did something about it. Thats our sentence. Thats all anyone in the future will need to know about the 21st century, because whats really happened in the last 40 years? Some useless wars everyone complains about, and the latest fad: environmentalism. How long do you think we'll ride this pony? 10 years? This is our Cold War. Fear of something thats out of our control, thinking we can do something to help stop the inevitable, when in accuality we make it worse. Find the Navidson Record. In the true scope of things, we're fighting a loosing battle. Unless we find a way off Earth we're dead.

God ain't a serial killer.
Logical-Master

Pro

First off, given that such a god exists, it must be malevolent: An evil god, who created life for the sole purpose of watching life suffer. Such a god would make life, in its very essence, impossible to exist without death, violence, suffering and struggle. Advanced life, especially, would be inherently prone to nastiness, wars, immorality, killing and causing of suffering. Hot chocolate. As this is how it is in the world, it holds that the existence of such levels of suffering, if it is the result of intelligent design, is thoroughly evil, and to call god "good" is a corruption of the truth.

Now CON makes an interesting point concerning the thought process of serial killers, but this is rather absurd on an ontological level. Immanuel Kant put forward a key, and influential, refutation of the ontological argument in the Critique of Pure Reason (first edition, pp. 592-603; second edition, pp. 620-631). It is directed explicitly primarily against Descartes but also against Leibniz. His criticism was anticipated in Pierre Gassendi's Objections to Descartes' Meditations. Kant's refutation consists of several separate but inter-related arguments. They are shaped by his central distinction between analytic and synthetic judgments. In an analytic judgment, the predicate expresses something that is already contained within a concept and is therefore a tautology; in a synthetic judgment, the predicate links the concept to something outside it that is not already logically implied by it. New knowledge consists of synthetic judgments.

Furthermore, we must take into account that the volume of hot chocolate would be immeasurable.We are living in the most intriguing time, in a universe like nothing we imagined just a few short years ago. A hypothetical such as, is man expanding or contracting by some mysterious force were curiosities of fiction.
Humans e.g. are not subject to this phenomenon of universal expansion; the dark matter (DM) permeating our frame has higher thermal value in comparison to DM in space. Theoretically with the earth continuously being depleted of thermal energy, contraction will occur to the matter in possession of higher thermal content first and translate to a decrease in matter content and possibly fmp* diameter (DM).

Here we may apply the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This law claims that "Energy spontaneously tends to flow only from being concentrated in one place to becoming diffused or dispersed and spread out". As long as our planet compensates our thermal value we are safe, and dark matter will absorb energy from the higher thermal emitting matter (E.g. earth, stars, galaxies etc.).When considering universal expansion we can only observe what we can see. Suppose we observe the stars in the outlying universe, and suppose we observe idiosyncratic mannerism of everyday matter, can we structure common inherent properties. Assuming the universe, galaxies and all the matter on earth are permeated * by dark matter particles, can these idiosyncratic phenomenon in possession of these structural and behavioral characteristics apply a logical postulate?There is a consensus in the astronomical community that most of the mass in most galaxies is non-luminous dark matter. Those celestial objects in space and matter on earth are analogous.Dark matter is the generic term for the fundamental particles in the universe though not directly observable, do permeate all matter and fill all space with their presence as inferred by the motion of galaxies.Dark Matter particles absorb contiguously and omni - directionally thermal information from higher energy sources (e. g. stars).Hypothetically one may extrapolate an increase in thermal content will increase the diameter and or the local content of fundamental particles (DM) and interpret this as an increase in universal volume.If this assumption is valid than our sun's thermal information (energy) loses to DM should lead to an increase in earth's orbit even if ever so slight. In any case, this would lead us to the conclusion that this dark matter could actually be served as hot chocolate, thus once more illustrating that God can drink enough hot chocolate.

Now for those who have bothered to read this far, your next assignment is to express your thoughts on the matter of the new Iron Man movie in the comment section. Make sure to have done the assignment False Reality requested while you're at it. Back to the debate: Now it is rather apparent that indulge in chocolate. Not much, mind you. Just a few ounces with lunch every day. My family stocks our larder with one-pound bars of the 72% cocoa stuff, buying it whenever we're in Boston or New York near a Trader Joe's store.

With due respect to women in the audience (many of whom seem to wax wacky over the mere mention of the word chocolate), I enjoy good dark chocolate both for its taste and its purported health benefits. I don't think I make a big deal when eating it, though. Not too much ceremony. No sighing and protracted mmmm sounds.It is good stuff, though, I admit. In addition to its taste and texture, chocolate is a source of essential nutrients, including calcium, zinc, iron, niacin, magnesium, and riboflavin. Cocoa butter in chocolate is also believed to be an antioxidant, like the procyanidins in red wine (which I also drink daily with meals). Cocoa also contains fats that are essentially neutral, so they don't adversely affect blood cholesterol. Research also shows that chocolate triggers the release of endorphins in the brain. Yes, eating chocolate makes me feel good.

Next, we must take into consideration the important strong fact that Albert Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, "You look like Einstein, but you have no idea the lengths some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove you're Albert Einstein?" Einstein ponders for a few seconds and then asks,"Can I have a blackboard and some chalk?" Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Einstein proceeds to describe, in arcane mathematics and symbols, his theory of relativity. Saint Peter is suitably impressed. "You really ARE Einstein!" he says."Welcome to heaven!"The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials. Picasso asks, "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?" Saint Peter says, "Go ahead." Picasso erases Einstein's equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with just a few strokes of chalk. Saint Peter claps. "You are definitely the great artist you claim to be!" he says. "Come on in!" Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, "Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?" Dubya looks bewildered and says, "Who are Einstein and Picasso?" Saint Peter sighs and says, "Come on in, George."

Finally, the main thing to keep in mind is that it is simply no longer possible to ignore the strangeness of our public carosels. I know I am not alone in feeling that something has gone fundamentally wrong. In 2001, I had hoped it was an aberration when polls showed that three-quarters of Americans believed that the Wizard of Oz was responsible for attacking us on Sept. 11. More than five years later, however, nearly half of the American public still believes the Wiz was connected to the attack.

Having said all of that, it is rather apparent that God likes hot chocolate and is a serial killer.

Back to you, False Reality.
FalseReality

Con

Logical
Master
lies.
I
never
touched
that
woman.
On
the
contrary,
she
seduced
me.
I
told
her
that
all
this
was
inappropriate,
and
we
should
behave
like
collegues.
But
despite
my
wishes,
she
just
came
onto
me.
I
protested,
but
she
just
kept
going
and
going,
and
now,
6
months
later,
she
comes
up
to
me
at
my
new
job
and
tells
me
I'm
a
dad.
I
wanted
her
to
do
the
honorable
thing
and
send
the
child
into
space
once
our
planet
started
to
explode,
but
she
wouldn't
listen,
but
that
damn
Jor-El
did,
and
he
went
and
sent
Kal-El
away,
and
now
look
at
him.
A
Damned
superstar
is
what
he
is.
Of
course,
I
sent
myself
away,
and
now
I'm
here
on
Earth.
You've
all
heard
of
me
somehow.
I'm
none
other
than
the
Red
Tornado.
Thats
right,
I'm
famous.
Whats
that
you
say
children?
You've
never
heard
of
the
Red
Tornado?
Well
put
a
bag
on
my
head
and
call
me
a
corn
husk!
Yer
tellin
me
ya
never
heard
o
the
Red
Tornado?
Well
set
yourselves
down
and
let
me
learn
you
a
lesson:
Make
sure
to
do
all
the
references
me
and
LM
have
asked
of
you.
For
me,
give
a
false
protest
about
something
that
offended
you
in
this
debate
that
actually
wasn't
in
it.
For
this
experiment
to
work,
we'll
be
looking
for
one
of
these
comments
in
conjunction
with
every
vote
we
get.
So
if
it
7
to
21
we'll
be
expecting
28
seperate
comments,
each
with
all
9
references
in
any
order.
The
important
thing
is
that
they
be
there.
For
every
vote
we
get
that
isn't
accompanied
with
a
comment,
we'll
assume
that
anonymous
user
doesn't
read.
I
expect
this
to
happen
more
often
than
not,
confirming
my
belief
that
people
have
stopped
reading
these
debates
fully,
and
therefore
are
either
voting
based
on
the
debaters
or
the
stances.
I
hope
this
will
not
be
the
case,
but
hope
only
gets
you
so
far.
And
that
children
is
how
the
Red
Tornado
defeated
God
and
his
hot
chocolate
destruction
everwhere
plan
confirming
the
thoery
that
God
hates
hot
chocolate.
He
can't
possibly
like
hot
chocolate
if
he
didn't
support
the
writers
stike.
random
link

I
really
wish
that
you
hadn't
gone
there.
That
really
hurts
my
feelings.
Bo
wo.
And
now
I'd
like
you
to
join
me
in
singing
a
song
we
all
know
from
Jaws.
Written
in
1492
by
...
demons,
the
FBI
is
a
crack
law
enforcement
agency
designed
to...
uh,
I
dunno,
fight...
aliens?
Now
I
Present
for
your
listening
pleasure
Farewell
and
Adieu
My
Fair
Spanish
Ladies
----
Farewell
and
adieu,
me
fair
Spanish
Ladies,
Farewell
and
adieu,
dear l
adies
of
Spain;
For
we've
received
orders
to
sail
back
to
Boston,
But
we
hope
in
a
short
time
to
see
you
again.

Chorus:
_____We will rant and we'll roar like true British sailors,
_____We'll rant and we'll roar all on the salt sea.
_____Until we strike soundings in the channel of old England;
_____From Ushant to Scilly is thirty five leagues.

We
hove
our
ship
to
with
the
wind
from
sou'west,
boys
We
hove
our
ship
to,
deep
soundings
to
take;
'Twas
forty-five
fathoms,
with
a
white
sandy
bottom,
So
we
squared
our
main
yard
and
up
channel
did
make.

c h o r u s

The
first
land
we
sighted
was
called
the
Dodman,
Next
Rame
Head
off
Plymouth,
off
Portsmouth
the
Wight;
We
sailed
by
Beachy,
by
Fairlight
and
Dover,
And
then
we
bore
up
for
the
South
Foreland
light.

cho rus

Then
the
signal
was
made
for
the
grand
fleet
to
anchor,
And
all
in
the
Downs
that
night
for
to
lie;
Let
go
your
shank
painter,
let
go
your
cat
stopper!
Haul
up
your
clewgarnets,
let
tacks
and
sheets
fly!

surohc

Now
let
ev'ry
man
drink
off
his
full
bumper,
And
let
ev'ry
man
drink
off
his
full
glass;
We'll
drink
and
be
jolly
and
drown
melancholy,
And
here's
to
the
health
of
each
true-hearted
lass

ChOrUs

End
Side
One.
Please
Fast
Forward
to
the
end
of
this
side
and
flip
the
tape
over
to
hear
Side
Two.
Irrefutable
proof
God
not
only
hates
hot
chocolate
but
is
also
a

s

e

r

i

a

l

k

i

l

l

e

r.

!
r
e
t
s
a
M
-
l
a
c
i
g
o
L

u
o
y

o
t

k
c
a
B
Logical-Master

Pro

Interesting rebuttal. It is not to be underestimated. I see now that I will have to work this out a bit better as I feel my previous response concerning chocolate may have been inefficient. I think Jesus would've enjoyed a chocolate drink as much as he enjoyed turning water into wine at a wedding feast. He said of himself, "The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors
and "sinners."'"Now you can glut on chocolate and get too fat, just as you can
overindulge in alcohol and get drunk, so I recommend moderation here. Whatever you eat, eat unto the Lord.Jesus liked good food, and he even used food to symbolize himself, calling the Passover flatbread and wine his Body and Blood. He chose this food to memorialize his death on the cross, where he paid the price for your sins and mine. After he rose again, he broke bread before his disciples, and also cooked them fish for breakfast.

With that said, I would now like to point out that Occam's razor (sometimes spelled Ockham's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar William of Ockham. The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. The principle is often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae ("law of parsimony" or "law of succinctness"): "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem", roughly translated as "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity".

This is often paraphrased as "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best." In other words, when multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood. Originally a tenet of the reductionist philosophy of nominalism, it is more often taken today as a heuristic maxim (rule of thumb) that advises economy, parsimony, or simplicity, often or especially in scientific theories. Thus, my opponent's argument on this matter is all but true.

For those who have read this far, in accordance to what False reality has suggested in the experiment, I have one more request of you when posting in the comment section. In your comment, you are to use a word the rhymes with "duck" when referring to this debate. Now with that said, I've had to say that there is no emotion, there is peace, there is no ignorance, there is Knowledge. There is no passion, there is Serenity. There is no death, there is the force. Getting back to the matter of serial killers, we must take into account what a cerial killer can be. For instance, I would imagine that a cerial killer is one who kills cerial. Naturally, if God were to eat cerial, he would be killing it such as how when a Spider eats a fly, it is killing it Given that breakfast is strongly associated with developing one's mind (as well as the fact that most people eat cerial for breakfast) and given that God's mind is suggested to be infinitely expansive due to omniscience, it is likely that god is indeed a massive cerial killer.

Of course, all of this is besides to point. What truly matters is the intensity of the hot chocolate. For how could hot chocolate be hot to even God. This goes back to the earlier theory which I proposed concerning dark matter. Indeed, it would be far to suppose that dark matter is truly dark chocolate and that the purpose of the various suns are to heat up the dark matter/chocolate. This way, the chocolate will be to God's liking and he can enjoy it by universal proportions.

Furthermore, we must question the purpose of black holes in the universe. Well ladies and gentleman, there is a logical explanation. The Black holes are in fact God's mouth. And he has to have multiple mouths since he is omnipresent. Since both dark matter/chocolate as well as light stars can be absorbed by a black hole, we can safely conclude once more that God can drink hot chocolate.

Moving on, I believe what my opponent states on the matter of global warming is false as we could just as easily develop underwater cities to counter global warming. If we had underwater civilizations that could sustain the effects of the pressure at the bottom of the sea, we wouldn't have to worry about global warming being a problem to us as the seal level rising would have no crucial impact on people who lived underwater. We could have our domiciles in underwater domes. Furthermore, since 75% of the planet is made up of water, that would just be more space for us and overpopulation would be somewhat nullified for a while. This is indeed a flawless approach to eliminating global warming, contrary to what my opponent spouts as proof for his case.

Although the details change somewhat over the years, Spider-Man's costume, with a few notable exceptions, remains fairly consistent. The standard is a form-fitting spandex bodysuit, which from the waist down is blue, except for mid-calf boots with a black web pattern on a red background. From the waist up, the fabric is a red-and-black web pattern, except for his back, sides, and insides of his upper arms, which are blue. There is a large red spider outline on his back, and a smaller black spider emblem on his chest. The back spider has changed over the years, featuring a spider with a bit smaller feet in the past. The mask has white one-way mirror type lenses rimmed with black. (The white portions of the mask's eyes sometimes "squint" when Peter has his eyes partly shut. Whether this is his mask actually changing in response to his eyelids moving, or artistic license, is not clear.) In addition to covering his entire head, thereby leaving no distinguishing features, the mask also muffles his voice, making it unrecognizable. The boots are composed of a thin material that allows Spider-Man's adhering ability to work through the soles of his feet. The boots, mask, and gloves can be folded up and stored inside a pocket while the remainder of his costume can be worn under his civilian clothes.

Also, I find it quite questionable that CON would use this website as proof of his case. Everyone knows that the webmaster of this webpage obsessively monitors these debates, and pays particular attention to debates that ridicule the webpage, to see what users are saying. If a user criticizes the webmaster, creator, or anyone affiliated with the website for the way it is run and the rediculous practices employed by said people involved with this site, the comment is immediately deleted, and the user's account is deleted. This has happened to countless individuals I have spoken to on chat groups on aol, google, yahoo, and youtube. This isn't a rumor, or a vendetta against anyone; it is an absolute fact. The people who run this site want you to debate certain things, by their rules. If you want to debate something even slightly controversial, outside of their conservative parameters, your account is immediately deleted. If you bring up religion in a negative light, criticize a group (particularly a conservative group), discuss sex, even in responsible ways, your account is deleted and comments erased.

With that said, I've shown all I've needed to show to prove my case. I now await the final round.
FalseReality

Con

FalseReality forfeited this round.
Logical-Master

Pro

Forfeits, therefore drops, therefore concedes. I believe I've defended my side of the resolution sufficiently. You know what to do from here, ladies and germs.
Posted by feverish 7 years ago
feverish
I was extremely offended by the libelous comments about Neil Kinnock in this debate. Reported.
Posted by LeafRod 7 years ago
LeafRod
Best debate of all-time. My avatar is from Pokemon TCG with the color changed.
Posted by SexyLatina 8 years ago
SexyLatina
My avatar is the devil because sexy Latinas were sent by the devil to tempt innocent Christians into the way of serial murder, therefore sending them to heaven and getting them out of the devil's annoyed sight forever.

My username is SexyLatina, and I was sent by the devil.

And that's why I intend to vote Con.

You can see further examples of the devil's work at this website http://www.debate.org....
The man in the blue sweater has been smitten by equal parts ignorance and anger, obviously leading to serial killings and heaven.
Posted by Im_always_right 8 years ago
Im_always_right
wow this made me laugh so hard.
Posted by Darth_Grievous_42 8 years ago
Darth_Grievous_42
Maybe if you actually read the debate you'd know what any of this was clearly about. Just a thought.
Posted by jfg2597 8 years ago
jfg2597
I only had to read the first round of the debate to see through the utter ignorance of both sides. Such a topic posted about the Christian belief system, and whatever side is taken on the debate, proves that faith is not at all a factor in this discussion. Deriving evidence from human made films to explain that which is Holy has to be the most pathetic attempt of disproving anything religious I have every heard of. Superior intellect and cunning argument schemes in order to bend the thoughts of others into a similar belief with absolutely no concrete evidence is how Satan would carry out his actions. I've read over many other debates (especially Logical Master who has an incessant need to be correct) and don't believe anyone has the right to debate such a topic, let alone blindly assume their thoughts in being correct. Please don't lower yourselves to these petty standards when dealing when dealing with concepts nobody will understand until their time comes in the end.
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 8 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
But I forgot one of them, my avatar in J-Mac cuz he is cool
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 8 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
Read debate three times, there were never more than one request per round by either debater, I got them all.
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 8 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
I can't do LM's R3 request as I haven't seen the movie.

Yes, I'm reading the debate backwards now, no that doesn't mean I can't make an educated decision.
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 8 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
And this debate makes me want to shuck corn
Vote Placed by Tatarize 7 years ago
Tatarize
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by jfg2597 8 years ago
jfg2597
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by s0m31john 8 years ago
s0m31john
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by Robert_Santurri 8 years ago
Robert_Santurri
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by BeatTheDevil89 8 years ago
BeatTheDevil89
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by Jamcke 8 years ago
Jamcke
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by ally93 8 years ago
ally93
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by CP 8 years ago
CP
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied
Vote Placed by necromancer 8 years ago
necromancer
FalseRealityLogical-MasterTied