BennyW
boozeandbabble

God is necessary for objective metaphysical truths to exist.

BennyW has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

BennyW

Pro

I will argue that God is necessary for objective truths to exist. However this needs clarification. I am not saying you can't know the sky is blue without God, but rather I am talking about metaphysical truths, like logic and morality. So in that I am also arguing that metaphysical truths must necessarily exist. First round is only to accept, no new arguments the final round, it wouldn't be fair. I look forward to the debate.
boozeandbabble

Con

Hell nah. Yous mix'n two thangs togeth'a that don't belong. The only way to know God's truth is by poetic electricity. You wrong, all the dammed way wrong. Up, down, and sideways wrong. Alright withit.
Check it. I heard crackl'n sounds and air pop'n divisions. A blue laser busted through all that bizzness. Sight and sound was separated into far away dimensions. There was a funnel of loudness in my ear.
It swirl'd for hours. Mysteryness was banging my ear drum in a vicious mann'a. I scream'd out, but my scream wrestle'd with the power. Then a burst of fire show'd up and stole my perception. A massive voice communicated itself to my brain. My mind heard thoughts of God.
You can't achieve nunthat with objective illusions.
BennyW

Pro

First I would like to thank my opponent for accepting. My opponent"s point is rather confusing and a bit contradictory. I will try to answer his statements, and translate from Ebonics as necessary. I will tell him, if your purpose is to confuse me, then that won"t help you as it won"t help your case. I am not sure what he means by "poetic electricity". He seems to be describing a personal experience he had that proves to him God exists. The he goes on to say that we can"t trust something objectively, which are illusions and rather should trust our subjective experiences (at least I think that"s his argument).
So I will start with explaining why we must be able to prove something objectively. Firstly, morality must be objective otherwise we have no right to complain about what anyone else does and there would be no such thing as justice. Similarly, with logic, it too cannot be subjective otherwise it would be of no use to anyone and we wouldn't"t be able to communicate ideas. However, objective morality or logic, cannot exist if it comes out of a human mind, which is subjective. So that leaves the only possible explanation as a higher mind, one that is greater than the entire universe. We can call such a greater mind God.
So then back to my opponent"s argument, if we can"t trust objective ideas, then we can"t know anything and therefore he can"t even know his own story to be true. The only way we can know metaphysical ideas objectively is if they originate from a greater mind, therefore the only mind great enough would be the mind of God.
Thanks again and I look forward to the next round.
boozeandbabble

Con

Check it. God ain't no object. Objectivity gots no key to God's door. Nah! You gots to feel for galactic vibrations. He put that shitt all up in contemplative rays. There must be a stimulation for revelation. Alright withit. Now you shut that out and go grab'n for logic to breastfeed. Nah!
You lose every time. Nunthat floats a thought past the carnal barrier. I'm talk'n bout the wall you trump-up in yo mind. Justice do its own thang. It gots no leash.
Communicative dictation, you feel me. That don't need no trick. Don't try to flip.
BennyW

Pro

Once again my opponent has present contradictory and incoherent arguments for his position. ". God ain't no object." I agree, which is why you can"t use physical means to prove him and why you need to use metaphysical means. However wouldn't"t "galactic vibrations" be an object? SO you are trying to measure God, that you admit isn"t an object, with something that is? Now if that"s not what it is explain to me what it is. If you don"t want me to use logic, then we can"t have any sort of conversation since logic is the basis for understanding anything. I wish I had more to respond to but my opponent hasn"t given me much to work with. Since my opponent hasn"t come close to refuting anything, my points from last round still stand.
boozeandbabble

Con

God shot his stuff all through galactic waves. No spot gots more or less. Yo telescope gots a lens cap on it. You can't see cuz yo blind pathetic azz is wreck'd.
Logic? God ain't no mathematical equation. You gots mind-mud, youngsta. You hustle'n yo dammed self, cuz God won't never let you hustle him. Yo pantry is empty and you think God in it. Nah.
Posted by BennyW 1 year ago
BennyW
There is some sort of error, it says I forfeited because I ran out of time but still hasn't passed it on to my opponent. It appears his account is closed so that could be part of the issue.
Posted by Yozavad 1 year ago
Yozavad
Boozeandbabble is a very metaphorical man. Maybe his elevated thoughts are ineffable.
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
You seem like a nice jack. I just try'n to fix yo broken compass.
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
If I tell you earthly thangs and you copout, how bad you gonna copout when I tell you heavenly thangs?
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
Is this what yo Lutheran pastor smear in yo brain? You needs to slap the snot out that man
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
Don't drag yo mind cross the floor and tell me you in heaven.
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
I ain't troll'n, I'm the catalyst for expansion.
Posted by BennyW 1 year ago
BennyW
I am getting the impression my opponent is a troll.
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
Nah, fool. This ain't odd. The play'a wanna know God, and I is help'n him discover the One-Self. You gots to tilt yo dammed mind off the axis of obscurity.
If not, you soak up the mind-mud. His mind is mind-mud, alright withit.
My wisdom gonna scrape that mud out his mind, and free his mind for purity.
He's gonna be re-birthed into a replica of majesty. You best believe that. That muthafukka gonna bathe his mind with my words, words of extreme righteousness. He's gonna shout out to God, "clarity in my brain!" And he's gonna realize I caused that situation. A situation above and beyond all situations.
Posted by Yozavad 1 year ago
Yozavad
This is a very odd debate.