spiderman12345
SimplySimple

God is real evolution is not

spiderman12345

Pro

I wont have time to post a argument now but I can let my opponent go
SimplySimple

Con

Initial Statement:
Your proposition sets up God and evolution as contrary concepts and thus I will argue against the idea of them being contrary rather than attempting to dispute the existence of God. I am against the idea that evolution and God are opposed and so my goal in this debate will be to demonstrate that evolution is not contrary to God.

Demonstration A) The idea of evolution relies on the development of certain species to a final end which is more perfect than the initial state in which they existed. This movement toward a higher good (even if it is determined by survival capacity) is ultimately a thrust toward the more perfect and that which is more autonomous. A species that can learn to outlive another species grows closer to actualizing its potential as a living being and thus moving toward God who is complete act. In terms of macro-evolution (inter-species evolution), which I assume you are contesting, it lacks sufficient proof to be finalized as a coherent theory due to great gaps in the fossil record. However, if this theory is sufficiently demonstrated, it will still not be opposed to God. Macro-evolution demonstrates the same thrust toward the perfect as I have mentioned above although it does this in a manner which is clearer in terms of the milestones of improvement. Therefore, since evolution is ultimately a thrust toward the more perfect (and ultimately the most, aka. God), it is not at odds with the concept of God.

Closing statement: Unfortunately due to your inadequate description of God and the type of evolution you believe to be contrary to him, I am unable to currently continue this debate until you provide sufficient information for my continuation.
spiderman12345

Pro

I know the topic sounds stupid but the point of this debate was to show that God really exist and evolution is a lie. You probably are a higher level aged debater and have more experience.

My argument I wont be refuting your statement at this time but here is my argument on why God is real but evolution is not.
http://dictionary.reference.com...
A scientific theory is a statement that is in scientific explanation, but the state could be false or unproven.
Evolution was Charles Darwin's theory and it can be disproven it is a theory so it could be disproven.
http://ldolphin.org...
Scientific theory cannot always be correct and Charles Darwin's theory on evolution cannot be correct. Now time to move on to the existence of God.
1. "God exists because the intricacy of the universe is made by a deliberate Designer. He not only made the entire universe, but sustains it until today.

2. Who gave us the sunlight? Also who gave us the animals? Who gave us the oxygen and gases? God has done it all. Who gave us emotion? If the big bang theory was real I doubt it made all the things listed. God gave us
- feelings
- Human characteristics
- Human ability
- The energy we need to survive.
You cannot tell me evolution and the big bang theory created all the things listed above and if you try giving scientific proof it is invalid.

"God exists because the human brain is complex and shows higher intelligence behind it. also if evolution does exist we would have the intelligence as a monkey. God made the brain and the intelligence inside.

"God exists because the chances and natural cause theories do not have sufficient explanations.

Science predicts that things are like they are right now because of natural causes. That it is due to the process of living things being changed in time. Everything that happens is not designed, but it is the outcome of all of the past. But actually, everything is perfect because there is a God that made it all perfect. He wants us to live in a place where we can have all the necessary things as they are because we need them as they are.

It all starts thousands of years ago. Right from then on, people believed in God. If it weren"t all true, how come that belief made its way to the future? Along the generations, more and more people have gained disbelief in God merely because they have been influenced by their abilities. People make more modern things, and they believe more on what they can do rather than what God can do. But still, religious people are of billions. Their number cannot be compared with the number of nonbelievers in the world.

http://www.howmanypeopledied.net...

In the link it shows about the Black death happening in the dark ages. During that time 25 million - 75 million people have died and it took 150 years for a new civilization and it was the end of the dark ages. I am bringing this up because I want to show that God is real. This also took away mainly most of the animal populations during the time. And here is a question. If the Black death killed lots of animals that they couldn't reproduce in time to make more how did all the animals come back? No answer. The answer is our creator. Since you guys want to say evolution is real and God is not how did evolution bring back all the dead when many animals have died? Exactly

Closing the statement.
I strongly believe of God and that evolution is not and evolution is just a theory with no valid or solid proof. If you want concede go ahead.
SimplySimple

Con

SimplySimple forfeited this round.
spiderman12345

Pro

Forfeit from my opponent
SimplySimple

Con

SimplySimple forfeited this round.
spiderman12345

Pro

spiderman12345 forfeited this round.
SimplySimple

Con

SimplySimple forfeited this round.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
God isn't even capable of making a sandwich.
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
Ikr
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
God made us
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
What do you mean by that
Posted by dawndawndawndawn 3 years ago
dawndawndawndawn
"god"="he"...penis, hairy back, pimples, burping
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
This debate might be hard but I will do it.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Though Pro will have a hard time trying to disprove Evolution.
Scientists have been trying to disprove it for over 150 years without success.
It's been so heavily attacked by scientists and stood up to them, that it is now the strongest Theory of them all.
There is no theory that is as well tried and tested as Evolution.
If scientists cannot disprove Evolution.
Naive debaters haven't a hope.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Evolution is real, regardless of how it started, if a God started it, then there is no conflict between religion and evolution.
If the proposition is that Genesis right and God did it all with magic, Adam's Rib rot, then evolution will conflict with religion.

Most Christians are of the former, no conflict concept.
Only Irrational Creationists follow the latter argument.
Posted by imsmarterthanyou98 3 years ago
imsmarterthanyou98
I will gladly debate evolution with you just remove "god".
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
I tried it doesn't go through