God is real

God is real. God has been there for us when he needed to. Are all mighty ruler is our creator and made us as his creation. He have diferent character traits and human deolopment we also are very complex. God is real

1rst round accepting

2nd round open argument

3rd round arguments and refution

4rth round closings

I accept, and look forward to your arguments!

I have been fed up with these religeous debates and I just want to say that God is real. Now I hear people say the God has never came to Earth and that the bible is not true. They also like to say Evolution is a fact and it is a fact.

Opening argument

-God made the substance and the Earth we all known today. He ahs also made the Earth and the substance we breathe today in our atmosphere.

- God made the human body complex and made our character traits with different personalites. Why do you think we have happiness and saddness and also why do you think we have talents. We all have a different trait.

- Satan is real. It was once told in the bible that Adam ate a apple and caused sin so we have caused sinning also that is the reason we act like criminals and if Satan did that, that must mean God is real because it was told in the bible that God turned a angel into the devil so now he has fallen. So if satan is real god is also.

- The human body is very complex and our intelligence and knowledge is greater than a Ape.

- More believers and more and more. I have never ever met a disbeliever I have only met some on this site. Also people I have met who even loves science as their passion believes in God. If more people are believing that God is real there is valid proof why they think

- Scientific proof is not always true. You cant say everything Science says is true. Scientist are humans and there is no such thing as the smartest person in the world. Evolution is not a accurate fact. Just because scientist cannot disprove it doesnt mean it is not true. You think a mere scientist can prove that a onkey evolving theory comes out as a fact. I believe evolution is just a lie. Evolution is not accurate nor is it true

Jesus has came to Earth before.

- If evolution is real why are there still monkey in the world today? Please answer my question and my opponent might try to bring up scientific proof on the internet. Not all scientific proof is valid.

- When dinos once ruled the world and all died who replenished and ade humans? God mad ethe humans after the dinosaurs died

-There has been cases where some people who were has died came back to life. Now how did that happen. God healed the.

- Some people hear god speaking to them and dream about and just to tell you they are not psycho paths

- God has and love and feelings I do not see how evolution is true.If you want to know god is real get real with God.

RationalEvolutionist forfeited this round.

Really dude?

NarutoUzamaki forfeited this round.

Posted by SumRandumbGi 2 years ago
this was a bit of a disappointment seeing as how some of what i think are very easily refuted points
Vote Placed by Romanii 2 years ago