Lmoney
Furyan5

God is real

Furyan5

Lmoney

Pro

I think god is real. First round is acceptance. KEEP IT SHORT!!!
Furyan5

Con

For clarity define God

Define exists.
Lmoney

Pro

Define God? well God is that holy being that is constantly looking over us, and jesus is are savior. Jesus is God in the flesh, and he has came to earth to save us through him. God is this unseen being that is all around us, he is the happiness we feel in are bodies. There is so much proof of God around us that even a blind person could see that he exist. I dont get5 how people dont belive, when he is right there in front of us, just waiting for us to come back to him
Furyan5

Con

Such a God can't exist. Your God is both allknowing and benevolent (good). If your God was allknowing he knew what Satan would do before he created Satan. Satan is the embolishment of evil. So either your god is not allknowing or he created evil on purpose. You cant have it both ways.
Lmoney

Pro

He let satan (or luther, his real name) choose with side he wanted to be on. God did not want to controll everything, what would be the point. God whanted satan to make the choice, and satan did. God is all knowing but he alows his slef to not know evey outcome, so he can stay in the present. He does not want to interfer with our lives.
Furyan5

Con

But everything happens to gods will. If god does not will it then it can't happen. Lucifer could not turn to another side unless god created that side.
Lmoney

Pro

All I know is that i see good around. The trees, animals, all these are acts of God. If you dont belive in God then where do we go after this life nowhere? Also where did we come from? if you dont belive in God then tell me how was the universe created, and why does space never end, and what created space. All these questions are imposible to answer with out our knowledge of God. Good argument but I think I already won.
Furyan5

Con

Afraid not. Everything you just said proves a creator exists. You have not proved God exists.
Posted by Cheyanne1114 1 year ago
Cheyanne1114
gods not real. some crazy people needed something justify the stupid crap they were doing example when christians burned jews at the stake.
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
Why must I believe something to debate its merits? I'm not here to score points. I'm here to find answers.
Posted by Lmoney 1 year ago
Lmoney
furyan5 You belive in God??? Then why did you debate aginst me??? Why do you have another debate that is open for vote, that says you belive in God????????????????????????????????????
Posted by Lmoney 1 year ago
Lmoney
No, God created everything but he did not make them evil
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
Ok thanks. So basically God is not the creator of everything?
Posted by Lmoney 1 year ago
Lmoney
yes he did not create evil people did
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
Indirectly you saying god created evil so humans could choose between good and evil. But you wont admid god created evil? Am I understanding this correctly?
Posted by Lmoney 1 year ago
Lmoney
sorry about being late on your comment furyan. If you are still reading these then i will answer your question. I am a cathlioc, its how my family interpted the bible. I belive that satan was given the choice to be good or evil. That he eventully choice to be evil, and that he was then banned to hell. And one of your questions " If god is all knowing, then why did he creat satan"? Here is my answer " God is all knowing but he wants us to make a choice our history can be changed. He knew that if satan stayed on a certain path that he would be evil. Well i am kind of ranting good debate furyan.
Posted by AlphaTBITW 1 year ago
AlphaTBITW
Hands down funryan won this debate. As a christian, this was a sad day for the defense of christian doctrine.
Posted by JR-CreativeGenius 1 year ago
JR-CreativeGenius
Furyan5 won this debate... I can't vote but whatever.
Vote Placed by Chaosism 1 year ago
Chaosism
LmoneyFuryan5Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The arguments were weak on both sides, being unsupported assertions. They were TOO short. Pro uses the Appeal to Emotion fallacy. Pro possesses the Burden of Proof for his assertion and the resolution is not affirmed.