LifeMeansGodIsGood
Ragnar

God loves you

Ragnar

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

For this debate, no agnostic and no atheistic arguments are permitted. If you assert that God is not there, or that he cannot be proven to be there, then you are in effect saying there is nothing to debate about and if you make atheistic or agnostic assertions, you are automatically rejecting the premise of this debate without explaining why you feel God does not love you.

You will probably win the debate if you make atheistic or agnostic assertions and in response, I offer no further attempts to persuade you that God loves you. If you make atheistic or agnostic assertions, generally I reply to those things according to Psalm 14:1. I'm a hellfire and brimstone Bible believing born-again Baptist preacher and I believe the LORD our God is a warrior who will take vengeance against all of His creatures He gave free will to and they used that free will to assert themselves against Him and deny Him the glory and Honor He is due for creating them and giving them freedom.

I really don't care if I win or lose the debate.........If one person who believes God does not love them can be persuaded to believe God loves them, I get the bigger prize from God.
Ragnar

Con

I accept the challenge. While I do not personally believe in God, I’m a student at a Catholic university, giving me deep insight into the complexities of the God concept.

During what follows, I shall prove that (presuming existence) God does not love me. In order to best accomplish this, I shall assert that God in fact hates me. The setup of this debate, outright requires I begin now otherwise pro will have no basis to contend God feels anything at all for me.

Arguments:
I shall first provide biblical evidence that God does not love everyone, then provide a few excerpts from my own life to serve as evidence God does not love me.

Pharaoh
God killed innocent children, who had committed no sins. Worse this was done in retaliation for the Pharaoh honoring God’s will [1, 2, 3].

Job
While there are arguments that God loved Job, his family were clearly not loved by God. They died terribly, literally as part of a bet God made with Satan [4, 5].

My Early Life
The suffering I have known does not compare to Job or Pharaoh, however it is central to the resolution.

To start I was born into slavery at the hands of Neo Nazis, this is alluded to in the book Web Of Hate by Warren Kinsella [6]. Therefore any miracle of birth, would only be evidence for God hating me. All people are made in the image of God, and yet I was beaten as a child for such unforgivable crimes as having brown hair, made to eat dog food, never taught to read and write, never had any neighbor simply call child protective services, forced to hit myself, forced to burn myself… Etc.

To add to the above, it is not like my family was living out in the middle of nowhere on some ranch. This stuff was near the downtown in Ottawa (the capital of Canada), with my mother being a public figure serving as director of Real Women (a group dedicated legally lobbying for the Christian family ideal) [7, 8].

The above all suggests either God hates me, or is indifferent to my suffering (thus does not love me).

My Christian Life
Fast forwarding to after I clawed my way out of that mess…

At the Fort Sam Houston Main Post Chapel (about eight years ago) [9], I was forced to meet with a chaplain (army priest) due to issues of depression. I was told that it all doesn’t matter, you’ll be happy once you’re in heaven (paraphrased). So a priest to talk me out of depression, encouraged me to look forward to death… Yet according to other priests, suicide results in hell.

After the army I was attending Living Hope Church in Vancouver Washington. Their talk of the importance of charity, left me vulnerable to a con artist who was (might still be) an active member there. After being tricked out of a large chunk of my savings, I contacted their office (one facebook message, and two phone recordings), not to complain about this person, but to inquire why God was putting such trials into my life. I was apparently not worth a single return call.

Keep in mind that central to the idea of God, is that people are made in the image of God. If God is interceding on my life, than even at church it's to harm me. If God is not, than there is no evidence God cares.

[1] Exodus 9:12 http://biblehub.com...
[2] Exodus 12:29 http://biblehub.com...
[3] Retold by South Park http://www.southparkstudios.com...
[4] Job https://www.biblegateway.com...
[5] Retold by South Park http://www.southparkstudios.com...
[6] Book with my family named http://warrenkinsella.com...
[7] Real Women on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org...
[8] Real Women still has not denounced any of this http://warrenkinsella.com...
[9] Just a listing for the church http://www.samhouston.army.mil...
[10] Listing for other church http://www.livinghopechurch.com...

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

The Bible says God so loved the world (that's everybody) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God loves everybody the same, (John 3:16)

Either God loves everybody as the Bible says He does or the Bible is full of lies and if you say the Bible is contradicting itself, then all of your qoutes are from a totally fallacious and completely invalidated source and your argument is baseless. God loves you, I'm sorry you feel or believe that He does not. He wants you to believe on Jesus who died in your place and rose from the grave, and recieve Him as your Saviour. He is God the Creator who died in your place to be your Saviour if you will admit you deserve to die and burn in Hell, believe on His resurrection, and call on God in the name of God the Son, Jesus Christ , to save you from the fire of Hell. He will come into you by His Holy Spirit and make you a child of God, bought back from Hell by paying your penalty with His innocent blood.

I hope you realize God loves you and I hope you get saved from the fire of Hell before it is too late and your death is finalized and you end up frying like an eternal sausage.

Ragnar

Con

I really hope that was an attempt at trolling.

Defense:
There is little to defend, as my arguments have basically been ignored.

God loves everybody … [or] all of your qoutes are from a totally fallacious and completely invalidated source
Direct violation of the rules to this debate, “no agnostic and no atheistic arguments are permitted.

your argument is baseless
If my argument were baseless for using the bible, than the counter bits from the bible would be equally baseless… However, that would leave the bits from my life still unquestioned proof that God hates me.

“…you end up frying like an eternal sausage
This is only further evidence God does not love me. Either I take “him” back accepting that any perceived (and currently unchallenged) abuses were actually just how “he” expresses “his” love, or else he’ll fry me “like an eternal sausage.” Included in those abuses is taking my money (see previous round)… It is an actual truism that Pimps do not love their Ho’s, and pro claiming those behaviors are that of love is dangerously close to comparing God to a pimp.

Secondary Argument:
I can actually prove (biblically) that God hates LifeMeansGodIsGood, or if hate is too strong a word, certainly going to send him to hell.

God loves everybody the same, (John 3:16)
The above is not actually found within the indicated section of the bible [11]. The issues of borderline plagiarism (missing quotation marks) are forgivable; falsifying the contents of the bible however is not.
As written in Revelation 22:18 “I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;
LifeMeansGodIsLove (pro) has committed that exact sin, by claiming exact words (“God loves everybody the same”) are in an exact section of the bible, when they are entirely absent. And we know from what happened to Lot’s wife, that God does not forgive mistakes (he turned her into a pillar of salt, for the lighter offense of looking back [13]).

all of your qoutes are from a totally fallacious and completely invalidated source
Continuing Revelation into 22:19 “and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.
LifeMeansGodIsLove has attempted to take away not just a few words, but two whole books from the bible (Exodus and Job).

[11] Link for what Pro falsified https://www.biblegateway.com...
[12] Punishment for adding to the bible http://biblehub.com...
[13] Punishment for taking away from the bible http://biblehub.com...

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I hold that all 66 Books of the King James Bible (Cambridge edition, modern publishers have made some changes which would allow questionable doctrine, Thomas Nelson Publishers is one of these, Zondervan is another) Every word of God is pure and preserved forever, and the English translation is the King James Bible. My opponent falsely accuses me of rejecting or denying or attempting to change parts of the Bible. The truth of the matter is that my opponent is trying to use small parts of the Bible twisted by human emotion and selfishness while ignoring the parts that say God loves everybody. John 3:16 is the most famous verse in the Bible that summarizes the unfathomable depth of God's love for my opponent and for everybody else, even for me. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" God is offering to all a free pardon from the guilt of their sin if they will only believe He gave Himself to pay for their sins and receive Him by faith as their Saviour. God's love for my opponent and for you is real.

I am ignoring my opponents arguments because He is ignoring the fact that God loves Him as the Bible clearly shows in John 3:16. The Bible is God's love letter to us, and God does not hold back from telling us the truth about our sinfulness and His hatred against the sin He must punish because He cannot deny Himself from being the Holy One of Israel, without fault and blameless. He took the punishment for our sins on Himself as the Son of God, Jesus Christ. That is how much He loves us.

I am ignoring my opponents arguments because my opponent, in rejecting the truth that God loves Him as the entire Bible shows when not picked apart willfully ignoring the parts that shows God's love for each individual, my opponent is declaring that he is using a source which he must say is faulty and full of lies and errors. I disagree. There are no errors in the Bible. It says God loves my opponent and God does love my opponent as well as me and you. We all deserve to burn in hell.

Will my opponent now admit that he is quoting from a source he finds unreliable? I doubt it. The source he is quoting is not what is in doubt. What is in doubt is my opponents skewered accusations against God in things where people are at fault because they have rebelled against God and they have rejected God's love.

When we get hurt or misled by people, it can result in bitterness toward God God still loves you, even though some misguided people, who claimed to be Christian but obviously were not, let you down. Catholicism has severely damaged or killed multitudes of people.

If you say there is no God who created all things, life's value certainly is questionable. God values life and especially His creatures which he endowed with free will, reasoning, and creative powers like His because He is good and He enjoys all of His creatures who do what He designed them to do, to enjoy the freedom He gave them honorably, and to give their Creator all of the honor and glory for the life He gave them.

Life Means God is Good!!!!! That is why it's value is unquestionable!!! For crying out loud, repent and believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved from the fire of Hell!! God Himself (Jesus Christ) died in your place to pay for your crimes against Him and rose from the dead so He is just to punish your violations of His holy law with the fire of Hell if you reject His payment for your sins and you refuse His offer of pardon through the blood he paid with for you......God's gift offer is eternal life, salvation from the fire of Hell which we all deserve! Receive the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your Saviour through faith and you will be a child of God and heaven.

God loves you!

Let me know if I can help you pray about this.

Ragnar

Con

My opponent has committed the Moving The Goalpost fallacy; by intentionally delaying until R3 to claim that a only a certain translation of the bible is valid for this debate. This is all the worse, as it does not change anything I have already posted.

John 3:16 still lacks the conclusion pro claims above, actually concluding with “but have everlasting life[14].

Revelation 22:18 still curses people who add to the book of prophecy, Revelation 22:19 still condemns to hell those who take away from it [15]. That pro falsely attributed words to the book is unquestioned, and he tried to take away from it within this debate.

God still forced Pharaoh to not free the Jews “And the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had spoken unto Moses” [16]. Then slaughtered children as punishment for Pharaoah doing God’s will [17].

Job has little change, “seven sons and three daughters” killed because Job loved God, and God repaid this by making a bet with Satan. Included in this, “the fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them.” If the whole bet with Satan was not bad enough, God literally burned people to death because they were in the company of someone who loved God [18].

No explanation for how any of the above is love has been provided. Merely a claim (from pro) that if it is not love, than “the Bible is full of lies.

Every word of God is pure and preserved forever
Every word. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son” (14). Note the perfection of the word “loved” past tense, not loves present tense. Past love is no assurance of present love.

A Hypothetical
Your daughter meets a man, you find out that he has a past history of torturing those who love him and murdering their family members. He informs you of his love for your daughter and that if she does not love him back by a certain time, he’s going to lock her in a torture pit for as long as he possibly can.

Do you either call this love, and give him your blessings? Or do you keep her as far away from him as possible?

I am ignoring my opponents arguments because He is ignoring the fact that God loves Him
Pro has admitted he is refusing to engage with my argument, on the basis that I did not enter this debate already agreeing with him. While this is not him outright conceding, it remains pathetic beyond words.

[14] John 3:16 is still missing pro’s claimed text https://www.biblegateway.com...
[15] https://www.biblegateway.com...
[16] https://www.biblegateway.com...
[17] https://www.biblegateway.com...
[18] https://www.biblegateway.com...

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Yes I am refusing to argue the slew of points my opponent is using as false accusatons against God based on his refusal to acknowledge that God loves him. If my opponent does not care that God loved him so much that He came down from heaven as the only begotten Son of God to die for the crimes my opponent has commited in violating His holy law, so God Himself by suffering in my opponents place paid the price with His own blood to secure my opponents pardon from the fire of Hell, then my opponent is doomed to fall under the punishment which fell on the Son of God who took the punishment to relieve my opponent from it's condemnation. My opponent in rejecting God's love for him is choosing his own damnation and if he does not repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, he will fall under the wrath of God for his own fault the same as those who my opponent is trying to blame God for falling fell for their own crimes and their own fault.

Why should a man complain about the punishment for his sins? God does not willingly afflict or grieve people. He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. All who are turned against Him will be turned into the fire of Hell. God is not willing that any shoudl perish, but that all should come to repentance. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

God loves my opponent and wants my opponent to concede his guilt and God's right to punsih him. It grieves God that He must punish His creatures for their rebellion against Him, and after they repeatedly reject His love, His anger finally builds toward them untill they are cut off forever by their own willfull pride insisting they do not need God's mercy and in finalizing their death, they choose death over life and lose all hope of finding God's mercy in the fire of Hell which we all deserve.
Ragnar

Con

As the goal of this debate is not to build a Tower of Babble, please use spell check.

false accusatons against God
No errors have been pointed to with my interpretation of the King James bible. Therefore this is a baseless repeat request by pro to toss away sections of the bible, to which I already (twice) covered how God punishes his sin [17].

complain about the punishment for his sins? God does not willingly afflict or grieve people
Since it is safe to assume pro believes Jesus Christ washed away original sin, and I have made no complaints about how I will end up “frying like an eternal sausage,” this must be referring to how I am not white enough as stated in R1 “I was beaten as a child for such unforgivable crimes as having brown hair, made to eat dog food, never taught to read and write…” which pro has not raised any protest to the claim (by the hate group Real Women [7,8], not by anyone with a conscience) that this is “the Christian family ideal.”

His anger finally builds toward them untill they are cut off forever
Hell fits no known definition of love. If it does, please provide one.

Conclusion:
As stated in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (pro is of course welcome to provide any other translation, and prove said translation is not talking about love):

• Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres” [19].

God (as described by pro) does not match the list. I mean pro is going to be stricken with plagues (either in this life or eternally in the next) for adding words into the bible [15], which is clearly God keeping “a record of wrongs.” This easy anger is made worse by being over an issue of envy and hurt pride.

However to be fair, I have been apparently “using a source which he must say is faulty and full of lies” which either means the bible is full of lies, or I am. God hates liars, as stated in Proverbs 6:16-19 “These six things doth the Lord hate… a false witness that speaketh lies” [20]. Therefore either Pro is claiming the bible is full of lies, or he is conceding that God hates me (to be fair that is a false dilemma, as pro may argue it to be both).

[19] Love defined in the bible https://www.biblegateway.com...
[20] God hates liars https://www.biblegateway.com...

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Again, John 3:16........For God so loved the world........that is you, me, my opponent, and everybody else. God loves you.
My opponent is rejecting God's love so of course my opponent will take passages of the Bible out of context and try to place blame on God and try to accuse God of fault as a means of proving God does not love Him and blame God for not loving Him rather than take responsiblity for His own rejection of God's love for him.

In ignoring or casting aside Bible passages whcih clearly state God loves my opponent, He is showing He does not believe the Bible and therefore all of his examples from the Bible would be examples he is getting from a source my opponent would have to say is totally unreiiable.

My opponent has no reliable source for saying God does not love him other than his own feelings of being unloved. If a person willfully rejects God's love, they can never know God loves them, but He loves them still.

.....if you say there is no God who created all things, life's value certainly is questionable. God values life and especially His creatures which he endowed with free will, reasoning, and creative powers like His because He is good and He enjoys Himself and He enjoys all of His creatures who do what He designed them to do, to enjoy the freedom He gave them honorably, and to give their Creator all of the honor and glory for the life He gave them.

Life Means God is Good!!!!! That is why it's value is unquestionable!!! For crying out loud, repent and believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved from the fire of Hell!! God Himself (Jesus Christ) died in your place to pay for your crimes against Him and rose from the dead so He is just to punish your violations of His holy law with the fire of Hell if you reject His payment for your sins and you refuse His offer of pardon through the blood he paid with for you......God's gift offer is eternal life, salvation from the fire of Hell which we all deserve! Recieve the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your Saviour through faith and you will be a child of God and heaven.

Ragnar

Con

Again, John 3:16........For God so loved the world
Again, I already defeated this in R3, with no defense offered from pro to counter it. “Note the perfection of the word ‘loved’ past tense, not loves present tense. Past love is no assurance of present love.” It was pro that insisted on the words being absolute perfection, defeating his sole piece of evidence.

ignoring or casting aside Bible passages whcih clearly state God loves my opponent
See above. Also pro only offered a single passage, while trying to throw out many more.

My opponent is rejecting God's love so of course my opponent will take passages of the Bible out of context
Ad Hominem attack, as still (from R4) “No errors have been pointed to with my interpretation of the King James bible.

My opponent has no reliable source for saying God does not love him other than his own feelings of being unloved.”
See R1, being born with brown hair in “the Christian family ideal” of Neo Nazism caused me to be “made to eat dog food, never taught to read and write… forced to hit myself, forced to burn myself.” I have brought this up twice; pro has not disagreed with this torture as “the Christian family ideal.

if you say there is no God who created all things
Another “direct violation of the rules to this debate,” as “no agnostic and no atheistic arguments are permitted.

Why should a man complain about the punishment for his sins? God does not willingly afflict or grieve people.
I have already proven this argument to be counter to pro’s claim, as the sin he is God creating people who are born “not white enough.”

God is not willing that any shoudl perish
Another clear attempt to throw out books from the bible, as was proven earlier God has directly killed many people. Were we to throw out the bible as pro repeatedly requested, we would be left with only the unchallenged evidence from my life that God does not love me.

Voters:
However you vote on this debate, please note whether or not you believe pro violated Revelation 22:18 (adding words into the bible) and/or Revelation 22:19 (taking words away from the bible). The first would mean inflicted with the biblical plagues either in this life or eternally in the next (it would suck to be the only leper in heaven), the second would be a guarantee of going to hell (these are God’s punishments, not mine).

I personally suggest the following on voting...
Conduct (con): Pro violated his own rules multiple times, was caught falsifying the bible, was caught using numerous fallacies, attempted to cheat the character limit by posting extra arguments in the comment section.
S&G (con): Even after being reminded of spell check, pro continued in his attempt to build a tower of babble. (I admit to having misspelled Pro’s name, so I can envision a valid vote leaving this a tie)
Arguments (con): No contest. Pro dropped every single point made by con, refused to define God’s recorded actions as love, self defeated his single argument, being left with little more than his racist assertions of God punishing people for the unforgivable crime of being born not white enough (pro’s mind is already very questionable, as he actually believes he pulled more than one bible passage in this debate). … A vote against me could be justified in one of two ways. Either interpreting the resolution to be about you (the voter) instead of me, in which case if you are about 2000 years old the single passage containing “loved” may apply to you. Or if you indeed define love as seen in my hypothetical “…a past history of torturing those who love him and murdering their family members. He informs you of his love for your daughter and that if she does not love him back by a certain time, he’s going to lock her in a torture pit for as long as he possibly can.
Sources (con): No contest. In the entire bible pro could not find a passage that says God “loves” us, whereas con was well sourced to the point of jumping through hoops on a Moving The Goalpost fallacy.

Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
ah, he is like they that came before, with all the minions voting he, they that are fools.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 2 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
baculum is draculum.......who is trying to suck people's life blood here?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
My Shadow, Sagey, is always pushing the comment count up, trying to put my debates on the headline so he can get some attention from following me around like a lost puppy.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
the religious need to look bad. The religious are trying to be good enough so they have an excuse to not burn in Hell.......the religious are self-deluded, like the religion of atheism where the person says there is no God and effectively convinces himself that he is God to himself.

Knowing God is a relationship. Jesus Christ is a person you can know. You can know God personally though Jesus Christ. He knows you better than you know yourself, and He loves you in spite of the fact that you have rebelled against Him, your Creator.
Posted by ChosenWolff 2 years ago
ChosenWolff
LMGIG, all you're doing is making the religious look bad
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
And so LMGiG, continues has Argumentum ad baculum fallacious nonsense!
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Please stop being a baby about losing the debate. Think up more than a single contention then try again. Do not spam the comment section endlessly even when no one answers.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Shadows can only follow my debates, they can't challenge me to a debate.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
I'm not trying to win a debate. I'm trying to win a lost soul over to the LORD to be saved and have eternal life. Maybe that will be you. Maybe somebody I have no idea of but is reading the debate and comments. My reward is in heaven, my reward is not on DDO.

God's Word will not return to Him void. You will give account for what you have heard from Him and how you respond to it. God keeps records, you have no secrets from God.

God loves you and wants you to come to Him to be saved. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. If you will confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, man believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation. Only say "Oh God, I know I'm a sinner and deserve to die. I believe you took my death by giving yourself, jesus, to die in my place. I believe you rose from the grave and are God, and I want you to come into my heart and be my life." .......or something similar. If you will pray this prayer in honesty between you and God, God will hear you and you will be saved from the fire of Hell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
John 3:16 shows God died for the sins of all. That is equal love for all. What more could He do for his friends and for His enemies than to take the death they deserve? He died for you, He died for me, he died for them because He loves us all the same. Most people will reject his love all the way into the fire of Hell. I hope you will not be one of those people.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro's arguments were too skewed and had lots of fallacies, while con stuck to logic
Vote Placed by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro didn't follow his own rules and used an atheistic/agnostic arguments. Arguments: Pro just ignored all the points that Con made and didn't try to negate them. Sources: Con used more sources other than John 3:16
Vote Placed by Raymond_Reddington 2 years ago
Raymond_Reddington
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's loses conduct because of a complete refusal to address any of Con's arguments, instead he treated this debate as his pulpit to preach his skewed interpretation of christianity. Pro had poor S&G whereas Con's arguments were very easy to read, and didn't really have mistakes. Con gets the argument, obviously, because he formulated very strong arguments drawing from biblical text and personal experience, but Pro failed to address those points. Pro's "arguments", probably shouldn't even be classified as arguments since the only rebuttals he could muster were unsupported assertions. Con was the only one to use sources, and Pro incorrectly paraphrased the bible.
Vote Placed by Splenic_Warrior 2 years ago
Splenic_Warrior
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gets conduct because I think telling people how to vote is bad form. Con gets arguments because, even though he had no BOP, he actually proved Pro wrong. Con gets sources because he supported his points well, while Pro didn't even try.
Vote Placed by Sashil 2 years ago
Sashil
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Most of PRO's arguments were largely incoherent, while CON stuck to logic and was clear all the way. The only sources in this debate were provided by CON.PRO looses conduct for making statements like "your death is finalized and you end up frying like an eternal sausage." having no logical ground which made his case a really obnoxious read.
Vote Placed by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRagnarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is not arguing the point properly, instead is only Proselytizing or trying to convert Con, thus poor conduct gives Con a point. Con poses the only Rational argument and cite's sources to back up Con's argument, Pro only cite's biblical passages that don't really support Pro's BOP.