LifeMeansGodIsGood
wampe

God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

wampe

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

God created male and female, not male and male. If God created male and male, none of us would be here to argue about it.
wampe

Con

I accept and look forward to our debate.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You accepted this challenge thanks to Adam and Eve, and no thanks to Adam and Steve. What do you think about that?

wampe

Con

I think that as pro "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" that the beginning of round 2 would be where one would expect pro to make their supporting argument for their position.

Since this has not happened I am going to make a few assumptions. Please correct these assumptions as they are not based on much.

Assumption 1: The "God" Pro is stating "created male and female, not male and male" is the God of a Christian denomination that does not accept evolution. There are many denominations of Christianity and not all of them take the Bible literately. If this not your position I apologize.

Assumption 1: That you are either arguing that "God" created Adam and Eve or that "God" did not create homosexual people, which begs the question, who did.

My position, is that there is not enough evidence to support the idea of the Christian God creating Adam and Eve. I also do not feel that if the Christian God did create humanity that some other entity created homosexuals.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

I'm arguing God created mankind male and female. If He created them male and male, they never would have had babies and you would not be here. Thank God He made them Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve. It's not complicated.
wampe

Con

Pro, please make you argument for God creating mankind. If God did not create homosexuals, who did?

If God had created Adam and Eve we would see this in our gene pool. All male and female humans would have genes that were passed down from two individuals that lived during the same period of time (and a lot of in-breading). As it happens we have an example of what this would look like, Mitochondrial Adam and Eve. Mitochondrial Adam and Eve are evidence against God creating the first humans, but it serves as an example of what to look for.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Why do you want to blame God for Adam and Steve? Isn't it bad enough that Adam sinned and passed death onto all of us? Are you going to blame God for Adam's sin too? Did God force Adam to eat of the tree of the knowlecdge of good and evil? Did God create Adam as a perfect man or did God create Adam as a sinner? Who's fault is it that you have to die? If you are a pervert, is it God's fault that you don't control your sexual impulses and urges?

I guess you think it's God's fault if you get the urge to steal something and you put it in your pocket and sneak away. Yes, maybe it is God's fault for allowing you time to act stupid when He could have taken you out of this world before you stole and let you burn in Hell where your sin against God belongs.

Now what am I trying to say? If you are not saved from the fire of Hell, you need to get saved before it's too late and always agree with God against sin, and never blame God for your sin or for anybody else's sin.
wampe

Con

1. As I do not believe in the Christian God, I do not blame God for anything.

2. It was my understanding that Christians believe that God punished Adam with death, I've never heard that it was Adam that passed death onto all of us.

3. If god created Adam as a perfect man then why did he sin? If God created Adam as a sinner then why would God punish Adam for acting within the nature he was created?

4. If you are a pervert who made you if not God? If God does makes perverts then yes, it would be his fault as they are acting within the nature God created them. I don't feel is is God's fault when a "pervert" can not control them selves as they have a sickness, not God created them that way.

5. Same as #4

6. Brings up an interesting point. Why does God not remove sinners from this world so we as a civilization can follow his teachings and commandments, as we were meant to, with out distraction?

7. According to many religions I am going to suffer in an afterlife. Yours is no different
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You can be saved and freed from all suffering in eternal life. Repent, take sides with God against your sin, admit that you deserve death and Hell, believe God loves you so much He died in your place so He Himself paid for your sins with His own blood and rose from the grave and is the Lord Jesus Christ. Call on God in Jesus' name to save you and you will be His child, born of His Spirit, Jesus Christ Himself wiill make His abode in you and give you a new heart, make you a new creature that loves God and life and hates sin and death.
wampe

Con

I appreciate the concern for my eternal life but I'm a little put of by the lack of discussion of even a basic engagement. The Round 5 post you make was less than min after my Round 4 post leaving me to think it was a cut and past response.

Either way Pro make the claim that "God make Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve". Up to this point we have Pro supporting this claim with.

Round 1 - God did it (my words not Pros)

Round 2 - God did it. What do you think about that? (same)

Round 3 - God did it with a hint of all humans decent from Adam and Eve. ( no supporting evidence, rational, or even comments. again my words not pros)

Round 4 - Had to do with original sin (off topic), sexual impulses (off topic), urge to steal (off topic), and burning in Hell (off-topic)

Round 5 - Being saved, taking sides, Jesus, blood, you get the idea (off topic)

I wish you well Pro and maybe next time we can engage each other in a meaningful dialog.

Please vote Pro if you felt he/she support the claim.
Posted by wampe 2 years ago
wampe
You know what. I would really like some comments on the following:
Round 4

It makes no sense to me?
Posted by wampe 2 years ago
wampe
Someone -1 the debate :( I hope that was not on my account.
Posted by Shadow-Dragon 2 years ago
Shadow-Dragon
Okay, sorry LMGIG, it was a judge who removed the debate. Sorry for the comments, and if I offended you.
Posted by Shadow-Dragon 2 years ago
Shadow-Dragon
LMGIG, what is wrong with you? Why would you report our debate? Did you realize that the truth about you would be discovered?
I am very disappointed if it was you who reported it. There was no reason to.
Posted by Shadow-Dragon 2 years ago
Shadow-Dragon
LMGIG, I know you can see my comments, they appear on your notifications.
Toughen up, accept my challenge, and defend yourself through a debate.
Posted by POPOO5560 2 years ago
POPOO5560
GUYS!! LifeMeansGodIsGood is a hardcore troller "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" is the same saying of Steven Chilton on Jesus chatline the trolling show lollll :D By the way funny show i miss it
Posted by Shadow-Dragon 2 years ago
Shadow-Dragon
Hey LMGIG, look at new debate challenges and accept my proposed debate about you.
Posted by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
@Voice_Of_The_People:

If you believe in creationism and not evolution (you can believe in both), why aren't we all the same race if we're all descended from adam and eve?
Posted by Voice_Of_The_People 2 years ago
Voice_Of_The_People
Emeris.
Voice_Of_The_People
But creationism trumps evolution. There has to be a God.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
LifeMeansGodIsGoodwampeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to prove that God created A&E.
Vote Placed by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
LifeMeansGodIsGoodwampeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro was often of topic and kept saying the Con side "deserved death and Hell". Pro didn't try and support their side with any arguments or evidence.
Vote Placed by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
LifeMeansGodIsGoodwampeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro went off-topic and did not support his claim. Votes to Con.
Vote Placed by jackh4mm3r 2 years ago
jackh4mm3r
LifeMeansGodIsGoodwampeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not really make a claim; as con pointed out, making adam and eve does not exclude creation of homosexuals, perverts, etc. assuming a god created them to begin with. Conduct point for staying on topic.