God made the Universe.

God: Any God.
I suppose the title is simple enough.

Pro will be arguing that God made the Universe, Con will argue that He didn't.

What you can write on any rounds is not restricted, except round 4, which will only be available to rebuttals and no new points.

Burden of proof is shared.

It's time for this to be debunked.

A basic opening point: No, the God didn't make the Universe, there was no omnipotent all-powerful intelligent designer. Because there is simply no evidence. If you believe something without any evidence, you are believing based on faith. Just because you believe in something doesn't mean it's true.

I look forward to an interesting debate.

God is real. Read the bible, believe in faith.

Nothing more, nothing less.

'My imaginary friend is real. Read the books he wrote, believe he exists. Nothing more, nothing less.'

Really? That as an argument? There are tons more theists out there more intellectually advanced than you kind sir, and have the guts to explain what backs up their claims, have the guts to really debate.

Please. I hope this is just acceptance. I want a real debate, not just some brainwashed guy trying to make others blindly follow his faith. Whatever supernatural nonsense you blindly worship, that's your call, but I won't. I hope you walk out of this as a man who is able to think critically.

Look at the following. Read and believe in the Bible.
You will then actually understand the meaning of Jesus and God Himself.
You are a sin.

We can see your profile, your debates, your stats. You have taken the side of an atheist in another of your debates.

I don't know if you're planning to give atheism or theism a bad name, but either way, that's not a very good thing to do. We value a good debate, and you're going to look like an inferior, weak guy who needs to cheat to win.

I can't argue if your arguments are like this.

SO I have won. Atheism is petty, a sin.
God is real.
God is love.
God is HIM.
Believe in HIM.
Love Jesus.
Read the Bible.
Have Faith.

SorenR forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 8 months ago
>Reported vote: Midnight1131// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: FF

[*Reason for removal*] Considering that Con basically forfeited a round as well, the voter has to do more to explain a conduct point allocation on this debate.
Posted by tejretics 8 months ago
Burdens are shared as per rules.

Con argues that there isn't any evidence for God's existence. Con does not substantiate why this is sufficient reasoning for not believing that God made the universe, since the burdens are established as being shared. This seems like a defense, rather than an offense. Con doesn't actually show that a lack of evidence implies a lack of existence. Con doesn't actually prove that there isn't evidence for God either, but I assume that it's Pro's burden to do that. The argument isn't clearly explained, but I buy it as weak offense because I default to the scientific method where evidence is required. Pro makes no argument whatsoever. I weigh Con's weak argument against Pro's lack of an argument, and it's clear that Con outweighs.

Conduct because of the forfeit and insulting Con by calling him/her a "sin."

I vote Con.
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
Pro was a troll. doushing it hard. But Con is wrong. LOL. so we all win. because God is awesome.
Posted by Heirio 8 months ago
If the bible is proof of God, then doesn't Spiderman also exist due to the hundreds of comics?

Sinner against marvel!!
Posted by SorenR 8 months ago
Posted by jglass841 8 months ago
Wow. Just blind acceptance to the bible. There really isn't a good Pro debate.
Posted by Jedd 8 months ago
Ah damn, man, sorry for being so rude in the debate...Didn't realize you were a newcomer.
Posted by Jedd 8 months ago
Are you an atheist trying to give theism a bad name?
Vote Placed by tejretics 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments