SubjectiveMorality
Edvin_321781

God most likely does NOT exist (Copy) continuation

SubjectiveMorality

Pro

"To be honest I agree with you. But let me ask you a question do you know who Jesus is and do you belive in him. He is the God's son. You might not belive that but there was proof that Jesus is real. Because people do not belive in him bad things happen to us."

So, you have conceded that the specific argument you presented to establish the resolution is false.

Jesus (/G2;dA8;iH0;zəs/; Greek: O92;_1;`3;_9;Q66;`2; Iesous; 7"2 BC to 30"33 AD), also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth, is the central figure of Christianity, whom the teachings of most Christian denominations hold to be the Son of God. He could also be God whom has manifested himself in physical form.

G is an inherent, religious prophet who may or may not have existed. THAT IS CHRISTIANITY. You are most likely one.

And, if God's existence has been proven, and therefore not intrinsically impossible, then in that case, why would anyone choose to be an Atheist?

Theists are (theism) the doctrine or belief in the existence of a God (A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions).

So, in that case, why do unnecesary sufferings, deaths, etc. occur to them?

I eagerly await further arguments. And otherwise, I thank my opponent for accepting this long-awaited, particular debate.
Edvin_321781

Con

ok yeah F*CK YOU I WONT DEBATE YOU EITHER
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

.. You have conceded that you lost. Therefore, I win. So, lets just get the other rounds filled out to end this.
Edvin_321781

Con

Edvin_321781 forfeited this round.
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

SubjectiveMorality forfeited this round.
Edvin_321781

Con

Edvin_321781 forfeited this round.
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

... My opponent forfeited... again...
Edvin_321781

Con

Edvin_321781 forfeited this round.
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

Edvin_321781

Con

Edvin_321781 forfeited this round.