Kirigaya-Kazuto
Caseo7

God of The Christian Bible Made the Planet Earth

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point

Kirigaya-Kazuto

Con

This debate has been inspired by a opinion poll posted just recently.

Resolved: God of the Christian Bible Created the Universe and the Planet Earth.

This first round is simply for acceptance only.
BoP is on Pro to prove their position of "Yes he did I believe that God made the world who made the Big Bang? There has to be a creator of this pretty world God has made.Evolution is fake because who made apes?😆 God made everything but one day he will destroy this sinful world and make everything better with no more pain,sickness,sorrow or death or fear it will be amazing and wonderful praise God he will make a new earth and Heaven. Amen." [http://www.debate.org...]
Caseo7

Pro

It's true.
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Con

Thank you so much for accepting.

Ordinarily arguments would go here.

But as BoP is on Pro I do not have anything to argue nor rebuttal so I shall await my opponent's arguments.

Caseo7

Pro

God made all Genesis 1:1 in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the earth.
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Con

My opponent's arguments are, "God made all Genesis 1:1 in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the earth."

Let's break this up, "God made all" this is his resolution.

"Genesis 1:1 in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the earth"
This is clearly his sources

Now as anyone can clearly read my opponent has made no supporting arguments for their resolution and simply used a very biased source.

To make this debate more interesting I will supply some arguments.

The Earth's Formation:
The Earth was formed about 4.6 billion years ago by collisions in the giant disc-shaped cloud of material that also formed the Sun. Gravity slowly gathered this gas and dust together into clumps that became asteroids and small early planets called planetesimals. [1]

[1] www.bbc.co.uk/science/earth/earth_timeline/earth_formed
Caseo7

Pro

You have no proof of that because none of us were around all those years.God made everything. Why is there pain? Why sickness, and death? Because of sin.
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Con

My opponent claims that I do not have proof and then proceeds to not back up that claim. They then proceed to make two more claims that are unsupported."Why is there pain? Why sickness, and death? Because of sin."

Pain happens when the body's nervous system detects an abnormality that is or is potentially dangerous. Likewise bacteria and viruses cause sickness
Caseo7

Pro

Caseo7 forfeited this round.
Posted by snkcake666 1 year ago
snkcake666
This is a sad debate.
Posted by snkcake666 1 year ago
snkcake666
Who initiates a debate without a prior argument of their own?