Justinrocks
emospongebob527

God randomly sprang into existence

emospongebob527

Justinrocks

Pro

I think perhaps God just was. By some random bits of eternal life
God sprang into existence and created everything we see and feel today.
emospongebob527

Con

I do accept this debate and I will allow Pro to present his supporting arguments in round two. However, before I continue I would like to put forth some definitions.

Definitions

God- the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe. [1]

randomly- without definite aim, direction, rule, or method. [2]

sprang- past of spring. [3]

spring- to produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly. [4]

into- to the state, condition, or form of. [5]

existence- the state or fact of having being especially independently of human consciousness and as contrasted with nonexistence. [6]

1. http://www.merriam-webster.com...

2. http://www.merriam-webster.com...

3 & 4. http://www.merriam-webster.com...

5. http://www.merriam-webster.com...

6. http://www.merriam-webster.com...

Good luck to my opponent and happy debating. :)
Justinrocks

Pro

well, here's how I see it, at first, there was nothing, then by some random incident, a consciousness was created, and it began to think, and realized it had power, so it or if you prefer it, he, began to work then there came the first seven days of creation as shown in the bible, thus God.
emospongebob527

Con

My rebuttal made in this round is going to be weak because, the argument my opponent made was weak.

Rebuttals-

WHAT DOES THE PRO SAY?

"well, here's how I see it, at first, there was nothing, then by some random incident, a consciousness was created, and it began to think, and realized it had power, so it or if you prefer it, he, began to work then there came the first seven days of creation as shown in the bible, thus God."

Briefly, my opponent claims, "well, here's how I see it,"......... STAHP

My opponent's error occurs when he contends that because he sees things a certain then that must mean that things are that way. That is not how it works, people can and do, claim that things are a certain way. But, when it all boils down to it, this isn't enough to satisfy the burden of proof. Why? One may ask. This is because, he needs to make a case from a more objective point in order to satisfy the burden of proof he carries. Claiming that because he sees it a certain way so therefore, it is, is not a strong argument.

I rest my case.

VOTE FOR WHOEVER MAKE BETTER ARGUMENT pl0x !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justinrocks

Pro

Okay con, i would really appreciate it if you wouldn't degrade me so much im just a freshman in high school and I'm just learning about speech and debate I'm sorry if I'm not "good enough" for you but im just trying to stage a reasonable religious debate for practice before my first competition in December. i simply am trying to argue with someone how god came to be but you are just putting me down instead of arguing. that's not debate that's wrong.
emospongebob527

Con

emospongebob527 forfeited this round.
Posted by radz 3 years ago
radz
The God of the Bible never came into existence. In fact, his name is YHWH ( I am who I am). He always exists. :)

and also, non-life cannot produce life. It is very illogical since in our world, our logic dictates that living things comes only from living things based on experiential knowledge and this is empirical data that we rational beings possess. :)

Pro, is this your debate topic on December? :)

:)
Posted by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst
... Wtf
Vote Placed by wiploc 3 years ago
wiploc
Justinrocksemospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro undertook to prove something, but then he never tried to do so; persuasion to Con. Con yelled and forfeited a round; conduct to Pro.
Vote Placed by NiqashMotawadi3 3 years ago
NiqashMotawadi3
Justinrocksemospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was rude but he refuted Pro's argument which was rather silly. Besides, Con also forfeited which makes him lose his conduct point.