God will give you eternal life

God says "HO (a loud shout, attention grabber, not a pig English slang word describing a ghetto chick) every one that thirsts, come to the waters, and he that has no money; come , buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do you spend money for that which is not bread? and your labor for that which satisfies not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. Incline your ear to me, and come unto me: hear and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you."

Binding Contract:
I, God, do hereby swear by the blood of my Son, Jesus, to overlook all of your violations of my Holy Law (sin) and grant you full pardon and entrance into eternal life by the resurrection of my Son from the dead if you will agree to the following terms:

1) You must acknowledge that you are the one who deserved to die and my Son did not deserve to die.
2) You must believe that I love you so much that I died in your place in the form of Jesus Christ my Son, and you must believe that I raised Him from the dead and can do the same for you.
3) You must ask me to accept you on these terms, asking for my mercy to forgive you and believe that I am willing to forgive you. You must receive my Son, Jesus, as your Saviour by asking me in His name to save you.
This contract is written by me in the blood of my Son whom I gave to be the satisfaction for payment for your sins against me. If you honestly agree to the terms above, and will receive my Son as your Saviour, sign below.
It's not too good to be true, , I always honor my Word, and I have committed all Judgement into the hands of My Son, Jesus, who paid the price to secure this contract for you.

Sign here ____________________________________to enter into agreement with God and receive His guarantee of pardon and eternal life in Jesus Christ.
If you signed this agreement and received Jesus Christ as your Saviour, getting baptized is the next step showing you are now identified in His death, burial, (shown by submersion under water) and resurrection (shown by being raised up out of water), and share the good news!
The Gospel according to John is a good place to start reading, and of course use only the King James Bible. Then read the Letter to the Romans. And pray and talk to God every day and ask Him to show Himself to you through His Word, the Bible, and thank God and praise the LORD forever.

Is God not offering you eternal life? If you refuse God's offer of eternal life, you must be one or more of the following:

D) A and C
E) A and B
F) All of the above

Let's have some fun and spread the good news!

One rule: Neither Pro or Con in this debate is allowed to post comments. Either party who violates this one simple rule agrees to forfeit all conduct points. Acceptance of this challenge implies contractual obligations to abide by this rule and voters should uphold this rule awarding all conduct points against either party who violates this rule.

I will issue an opening statement. You (Pro) must provide god exists first in order to win this debate. God can't make you immortal if he does not exist. I look forward to this debate.

Also one rule prove god exists WITHOUT using the bible because the bible has been proven to have contradictions and flasities. (Such as saying the world is flat.)

Can you prove that there is no Hell? How in the world are you going to prove that? I do not recommend it. I don't want even my worse enemy to try to prove Hell fire is not real and does not burn sinners in eternal torment. God wans you to have eternal life. He will give you eternal life but He can't if you won't believe on the resurrection of Jesus Chist and receive Him as your Saviour. If you don't care about it, well there is nothing anybody can do for you. God did all He could do to save you from Hell. You are chosing your own way away from God. Why? Do you think it's worth it?

I don't need to prove that there is no hell you need to prove there is one. Thats how burden of proof works. If you cannot proved god or hell exists in the next few arguments you lose the debate because you cannot proved god gives eternal life if he doesn't exist

I don't need to prove anything. God will give you eternal life. If you won't believe it, you won't get it, and you will get proof that the fire of Hell is real and people beg for water as they are in it. The burden of proof is on you to show me wrong. I hope you quit trying to show me wrong. You can't win. What does it profit a man if he wins a few debate points but loses his soul in the fire of Hell where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched, and the smoke of their torments ascends forever? Burden of proof is on you, you can't prove me wrong.

I don't fear hell since it doesn't exist

Really? What makes you so sure? Do you think you can prove Hell is not real? When do you think you will prove it?
I'll be in heaven with Jesus, who conquered death when He rose from the grave, when you have the proof of Hell if you don't get saved from it. The pleasures of sin are not worth the penalty, are they? Knowing God, knowing you have eternal life, the joy of knowing your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven, the love that comes from God and overflows your heart in desire for everybody else to know what you know, the confidence of knowing that no amount of pain or suffering can take away the joy that is ahead when you have eternal life...
God will give you eternal life, and it's much better than the pleasures of sin which leads to nothing but eternal death and total loss of all pleasure. It's not wise to refuse God's offer to give you eternal life.

Let me explain some things here pro
1) Scaring me with hell will never work
2) this is most likely a troll account
3) You need to prove the positive since you are the instigator that is how burden of proof works in other words YOU need to prove that hell and heaven exists and I have to refute your reasons

4) Your last few arguments are pitiful and off track and not proving anything
5)Eternal life cannot be granted by non-existant yhings
6) You still need to prove that Hell,Heaven, and god exist otherwise you must agree to forfeit.
7) If you cannot fully prove god/gods exist your argument fails
8) Your failure to do so in the last few arguments means you most likely have lost the debate.

Let me explain some things here, con. Who are you trying to convince? Who are you trying to fool?

1) Of course scaring you with Hell won't work. You are demanding proof that Hell is real, and you are going to get proof.
2) There is no such thing as a "troll account". Trolls are mythological critters the live under bridges.
3) The positive proves itself. You are the one demanding proof while insisting there is none and the only way you will accept proof is to find yourself in the fire of Hell with no way out. It seems to me, since you are the one in danger of burning, the burden of proof that you are right is on you. That's a big burden, it will make good fuel for the fire of Hell.
4) God will give you eternal life. If you won't accept it, then you will prove that you have no way out of Hell. God wants you to accept His gift of eternal life. If you won't accept Him, you are rejecting yourself into the fire of Hell.
5) Your entire argument is pitiful because you are rejecting God's offer of eternal life in favor of your own death and eternal separation from God, and all of that attitude in all who hold it like you do will be put away forever in the fire of Hell where it won't annoy anybody any more.
6) I don't have to prove anything. God proves Himself if you like it or not. Me, I like it. Praise the LORD!!!
7) Your failure to accept the gift of eternal life God is offering you will only get you eternal death in the fire of Hell.

I have no burden of proof, other than I feel sorry for you and that's a burden. I wish I could prove Hell is what I'm trying to warn you about, but the only proof you will accept now, apparently, is to find yourself in the fire with no way out. Do you want me to pray for you to get the proof? Do you realize what you are asking for? I'm sure God will give it to you sooner or later if you keep saying it cannot be proven. That's why I'm trying to tell you God loves you and He wants you to get saved from Hell. I can't help it if you don't want to be saved from Hell because you think the pleasures of sin are worth the fire of Hell. God will give you eternal life, but you are choosing eternal death and you are going to end up in Hell if you don't repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Your burden is on you. I tried to tell you.

Pro has made some pitiful statements with no evidence mor is he capable of proving hell heaven or hell exists therefore his contention cannot stand. No one has proof that god gives eternal life and pro is included. Vote for me as pro hasn't succeded in proving anything and just tries to say your going to hell. I wanted a good argument and all I got was unsupported rubbish.

This is a troll account people and he has failed his burden of proof.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
I would like to accept. Please invite me to this debate if you wish to...accept my acceptance, lol.

(If I am allowed to accept, this comment will not count against me in the ruling, as It would be my only comment)
Posted by doomswatter 2 years ago
LMGIG, you believe in eternal torture. So all Con has to do is say, "I won't get saved", and he negates the resolution, right?
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
He forgot option G: Unconvinced.
Posted by johnlubba 2 years ago
This is preaching, not debating.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Everyone, please ignore this piece of spam (as it's clearly not a debate, it falls into the spam category).

As has been proven elsewhere, LMGIG likes to intentionally modify the contents of the bible, and not even attempt to prove anything even to a biblical standard... My hypothesis is he is a troll trying to make Christians look bad.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to prove God exists.
Vote Placed by YaHey 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro forgot what an argument is and took the five rounds as a free opportunity to preach. Arguments: Pro didn't try to argue for his side, and instead tried to shift the burden of proof.