LifeMeansGodIsGood
Equalityman

God will let you go your own way all the way to Hell

LifeMeansGodIsGood

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

The Challenge title says it all for the first round argument. God will let you go to Hell. If you think God won't let you go to Hell, please tell me why. "God does not exist" is not the debate, the debate is not about the existence of God. This debate is about you going to Hell and God not stopping you if you don't care that you are going there.

This debate is not about "Hell does not exist" or "God does not exist". This debate is about why God should not let you go to Hell or why He should let you go to Hell.

God is God. No "define God" demands. Hell is Hell. real fire where sinners are confined in the heat forever. No "define hell" demands. Let's just have a debate.

Hell is reasonable and fair, it is appropriate justice from God against His creatures who have rebelled against Him and not sought His mercy. You can't say you have sought God's mercy if you never turned away from your favorite sin, be that pride or perversion (or both)

God will let you have and enjoy all of your sin as you go your own way, and He will let you go to Hell. He loves you and does not want you to go to Hell, but He will let you go there.

Anybody who takes this debate and says "you have to prove God is there" or "you have to prove Hell is real" or "define God" or define "Hell" forfeits this debate. If you don't' want to debate the topic, don't accept the challenge. If you violate these requirements, I will repeatedly copy and past these requirements in place of my arguments and declare that you have forfeited as clearly spelled out in these guidelines. You will probably win because a lot of voters have no respect for rules (which by the way, is their problem with God), but I will not argue anything other than within the debate challenge and guidelines, If you do not argue within the guidelines, we won't have a debate, and you are going your own way and you can guess where it will get you. By accepting this challenge, you agree to all terms. First round is for acceptance and argument.
Equalityman

Con

Um where's proof of God existing? Can't prove Santa or the Easter Bunny. On the contrary, I understand people believe in God because of hope and faith.
. Although don't have any intentions forcing beliefs and other views. You have a right to believe in God. However, as for me not sure. I do believe life the chooses are up to you per set I want a German shepherd. It doesn't happen with a magic wand (even though it feels like it) truth you have to earn the German Shepherd. By working hard of course! Here's another thing as long as you believe no matter the impossible it will happen. Failing doesn't give a right to stop.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

My opponent seems to have missed the following in the opening remarks which he was supposed to agree to in accepting this challenge:

Anybody who takes this debate and says "you have to prove God is there" or "you have to prove Hell is real" or "define God" or define "Hell" forfeits this debate.

His opening question and comments are in direct violation of the agreement in accepting this challenge.

"Anybody who takes this debate and says "you have to prove God is there" or "you have to prove Hell is real" or "define God" or define "Hell" forfeits this debate. If you don't' want to debate the topic, don't accept the challenge. If you violate these requirements, I will repeatedly copy and past these requirements in place of my arguments and declare that you have forfeited as clearly spelled out in these guidelines"

"If you do not argue within the guidelines, we won't have a debate, and you are going your own way and you can guess where it will get you By accepting this challenge, you agree to all terms."

We can have a debate if my opponent will argue within the guidelines. This debate is about God letting a person go to Hell. It seems my opponent only wants to talk about himself, or why people believe in God, or his personal philosophy about working for what he wants and the power of his imagination. . Those things have nothing to do with this debate. My opponent has said nothing to argue from the Con position of this debate. If my opponent does not argue within the guidelines and remain on topic for this debate, then we do not have a debate.
Equalityman

Con

Equalityman forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Round 1 opening statements and round 2 extended....by terms agreed upon for acceptance, my opponent has forfeited the entire debate. My opponent could have put up an argument within the guidelines for round 2, I wonder if round 3 will be any different or better than either rounds 1 or the forfeited round 2.
Equalityman

Con

Equalityman forfeited this round.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Equality man is a mythical creature, it cannot happen.
Posted by Leprechaun99 2 years ago
Leprechaun99
*comment* sigh -auto correct-
Posted by Leprechaun99 2 years ago
Leprechaun99
He believes in a sentient being that exists outside of or embodies the realms of space time and matter, who created said space time and matter and can influence said space time and matter. You can't say whether or not that being exists because you don't know. That cement was pointless and not constructive to the debate..
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
There's no "god". Do you mean Nature? How about the Universe?
Vote Placed by LDPOFODebATeR0328 2 years ago
LDPOFODebATeR0328
LifeMeansGodIsGoodEqualitymanTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. S&G to Pro because Equalityman had a couple of grammar mistakes.
Vote Placed by Relativist 2 years ago
Relativist
LifeMeansGodIsGoodEqualitymanTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.