Liquidus
danger93

Gods Existence.

Liquidus

Liquidus

Pro

I will prove undeniably that God exists. AND that any rejection of Him is a contradiction in itself. I urge the con to go first as I can guarantee that any argument presented by the con will in fact support my argument. Con, take your stand.
danger93

Con

Well,

According to the Qur'an, I say that Allah is real. If you see any signs of the word Allah in arabic, it is a miracle. There are actually a lot of signs so far of the word Allah in arabic. Those signs are the tracing of the ear and your hand. Also, (story on the news long ago) a very bad non-religous boy was buried somewhere. After a day, the doctors digged him up because they forgot to do something (which they shouldn't). When they digged up the boy, his face was yellow and there were a lot of scars. According to Anwar Al-Awlaki (as Americans call him terrorists) said that during the time of the grave, you will get punished and hit by the snake if you are astray from the path of Allah (god). He was hit by a snake and had many scrapes of the snake. This shows proof that god is real.
I will expand more if needed.

If my opponent rebuts this and I am unable to rebut him, my opponent wins. If my opponent will not rebut mine and just show some random facts, I win.

I thank my opponent for making this debate with me.

Good luck on the rebuttal :p
Liquidus

Pro

The con has failed. The con has admitted that God does exist and has not taken a stand to support the clause that God does not exist, which IS the cons responsibility. Therefore, I have won the debate because the con has failed to argue against my clause.
danger93

Con

My opponent does not understand what I have just said. I have shown him signs of gods miracles. He is utterly defeated. VOTE CON. ALLAH IS AWESOME :p
Liquidus

Pro

As I have stated previously, my opponent has done nothing but support my claim. Thank you for my victory, may God bless you.
danger93

Con

My opponent has not yet said any of the arguments. I have said an argument therefore I win. He has not yet said a single word. VOTE CON
Posted by Liquidus 5 years ago
Liquidus
Im glad! I dont believe in coincidence so it was meant to be! I do hope you enjoyed this "debate" although it didnt go at all how I had hoped.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
And thank you. As I read your last argument I sneezed and I saw the text "God bless you."
Posted by Liquidus 5 years ago
Liquidus
Thank you chaos.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
danger93, you are Con for the topic of God's existence, meaning that you are arguing against God's existence whereas your opponent, Pro, is arguing for it.
Vote Placed by Cerebral_Narcissist 5 years ago
Cerebral_Narcissist
Liquidusdanger93Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded that God exists, why he even took this debate we may never know.
Vote Placed by rogue 5 years ago
rogue
Liquidusdanger93Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was dumb.
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
Liquidusdanger93Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't seem to actually know what he was debating about and no real debate was actually engaged. Since the lack of engagement came from Con, the points default to Pro.
Vote Placed by wiploc 5 years ago
wiploc
Liquidusdanger93Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Maybe Con accidentally accepted the wrong debate. Or maybe he's just trolling. Either way, he never gave any reason to think god doesn't exist. He didn't even try to. In fact, he stipulated that Pro is correct about gods existing, so he has effectively forfeited the debate.