God's Forgiveness

bearski has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

A 17 year old woman curses the executioner as he prepares to hang her for the murder of her newborn baby. Earlier the woman told the pastor when he advised her to ask God for forgiveness "the baby deserved to die for what it's father did to me" The pastor responded "this woman is unrepentant. She must pay for her crime"

Should the woman be punished for her crime and will God forgive her?

I say yes she should be punished and yes God will forgive her

God should forgive her but God Shall punish her for her wrongs
I believe this because she shouldn't of had killed Gods gift
Posted by GrimlyF 4 days ago
"FOR i AM A VENGEFUL GOD sayeth the Lord"I don't think your young lady needs a coat where she's going.
Posted by bearski 1 week ago
I see I forfeited round 2. I gave an argument but for some reason it didn't get posted. Site seems to be having more and more glitches. What I wrote was to ask my adversary why he thinks God should punish the woman. She has already paid with her life for her crime; does God need to punish her further.
Posted by tonyrobinson 1 week ago
While on Earth we answer to man's laws then upon death we face judgement by God's laws. This is a forgivable offense, however she has not admitted to any wrongdoing and has only justified what she did by using her own logic and understanding. Unless that changes can not forgive her as she has not only not asked for forgiveness but has not acknowledged doing wrong.
Posted by vi_spex 1 week ago
not everyone should be forgiven..