God's existence

Many people say that God doesn't exist.
I say that God does exist.

I want proof that God doesn't exist.

My apologies, I misread your introduction and assumed that you wanted arguments in favor of God's existence.

However, I would point out that it is not the atheist's burden to "prove" that God doesn't exist just as it is not the theist's burden to "prove" that God does exist. Each side must present evidence and argument to support their respective positions, and then the evidence and arguments of each side must be weighed against each other.

Sure. I am debating for the first time here, so please excuse me if I am doing something wrong.
So lets start. I am a Hindu and I believe in God.

1. Big Bang Theory:
The whole world cant be made without a creator just like a beautiful picture can not be made without an artist.
Scientists says that our universe come to an existence by big explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang Theory. So it is impossible to appear something in "perfect shape" from any blast. So earth is in perfect shape. We can understand this with small example.

If gas bottle blast in your kitchen and automatically bread , pizza, cake or anything becomes ready by just blasting of your gas bottle.

So is it possible? No, somebody should be there to prepare plate.
Scientifically & logically, it does not happen accidentally.

Which proves there is a creator of this world, we call him the GOD.

2. Science cannot PROVE the existence of GOD.
Seriously? Science cant find a plane(MH370 Malaysian Airlines) and how can it find God which can not be seen to the naked eye.

3. Existence of Dwaraka in the Arabian sea.
If Dwaraka exists, so does GOD(Krishna)

4. People say that they cannot see God, you cannot see it because you are not qualified to.
I have never seen the inside of the Pyramids of Gaza that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

5. Albert Einstein.
One day Albert Einstein"s asked his friend that who has created this wonderful universe?
His friend replied that it has came by chance so Albert Einstein puts some arguments against his friend but his friend does not convinced.

So Albert Einstein invited him for dinner next day.
Next day, Albert Einstein Made a Glass Model of Universe. All the planets were floating in Glass Model.
His friend came for dinner. He saw the Glass model of Universe and says to Albert that who had made this?
Albert replied that this model of universe came by chance so his friend said don"t joke tell me who has created this model so again Albert replied that this came by chance.
His friend said how can be possible by chance?
Albert replied that he wanted to give answer of yesterday"s question therefore he had invited you for dinner.
Albert replied that there must be some creator of this universe. If this small toy universe cannot come by chance than how can it possible the real universe exists by chance. There must be God who has created this Universe and he also maintains this universe.
Albert Einstein, "The deeper one penetrates into nature"s secrets, the greater becomes one"s respect for God." Let"s try to penetrate into the secrets of one of the most astonishing natural phenomena.

6. The Bhagavad Gita
The whole cosmic order is under Me. Under My will it is automatically manifested again and again, and under My will it is annihilated at the end. (B.G. 9.8)

And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities and although I am everywhere, I am not a part of this cosmic manifestation, for My Self is the very source of creation. (B.G. 9.5)

All created beings have their source in these two natures. Of all that is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain that I am both the origin and the dissolution. (B.G. 7.6)

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Every -thing rests upon me, as pearls are stung on a thread. (B.G. 7.7)

But what need is there, Arjuna, for all this detailed knowledge? With a single fragment of Myself I pervade and support this entire universe.( B.G. 10.42)

Again, I didn't mean to accept this debate. My apologies. Though I would once again point out that God's existence can neither be proven nor disproven to an absolute certainty, so your request for "proof that God doesn't exist" could never be fulfilled. Furthermore, the arguments you presented (if true) serve as evidence, not proof, of God's existence. Even so, your work will still be in front of you to make the jump from "it is more likely that God exists than that He does not exist" to "Hinduism is true". The latter most certainly does not follow from the former. As this is only a two-round debate, there isn't much room for discussion, but I'd be happy to debate you on Hinduism at a future time. Thanks!
Posted by Squirrelnuts57 1 year ago
God does not give to the greedy. Being greedy brings curses you silly head! @Bhavesh_Shaha: I liked your statement that a beautiful picture cannot be created without a painter. That is so true. Just like The Sims Theory. Without EA, The Sims would not have been created. EA created every detail in the game and put every movement and thought the Sims could make inside of them. EA also let The Sims choose where they want to go with their player. Without choice it wouldn't be the same. @DHardage, you also can't just get money instantly in sims and can't instantly make a picture. In order to get money instantly and repeatedly in The Sims, you must first give back to the creator (EA), or in our scenario, God. If you try to torrent or hack the system to get the money you could get banned or get into lots of trouble. In our lives that would be like cheating, stealing, and lying to get your money and then practically being banned later on by God, from getting into Heaven. Make any sense?
Posted by Bhavesh_Shaha 1 year ago
You want me to?
Okay, but why would God give us money? It cannot buy happiness.
You are in a stranded island and you find treasure; what the use until you get back to civilization.

There are better things to pray to god instead of money. We have to go back to Him and leave this world full of miseries.
Posted by dhardage 1 year ago
Ok. Pray real hard for a million dollars. If faith can move mountains then certainly it can make a piddly pile of green paper. If you don't have it within a week, then I'd say that's proof your god does not exist.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: con concedes and fails to refute pro, destroying his position in the same time by saying "you can't prove nor disprove god's existence..."