rumywonder
Iamsamer

God's love is for everyone.

Iamsamer

rumywonder

Pro

If you had a child that hated you and denied your existence, and you still loved that child, you would feel the way God feels about atheists. God's love is for everyone. He does not let us down. We let Him down.
Iamsamer

Con

Okay let's go I accept your challenge. If God loved everyone and gave them a chance how come some certain cocaine dealers will probably never get caught. If he gave me a chance I would have I would have blown it by doing a lot of bad stuff and I have not come close to being punished

In your words I have let God down and I am still enjoying life with a bag of Cheetos
rumywonder

Pro

I have let God down too by not following His word as good as I could. But I know God's love is omnipotent because I have been blessed with many things. He even lets evil people prosper for a while as it is written. Since our own existence can't be completely explained by science, it is reasonable to feel the blessing of life that God has given us in every breath that we take. It is also just as easy to forget about this blessing. Either way, God still puts breath into you. This is His love. He gives us a chance to know Him, but if the time comes for our death and we still haven't devoted our selves to Him, then the only thing that can logically result from that is eternal death and separation from eternal life with our Creator. While we have breath in us, we have God's love.
Iamsamer

Con

Our existence HAS been proved by science by evolution we have found markings in caves that proves the existence of species much like us we have also found bones that are similar to ours either that or God randomly put the bones their for no reason other than to confuse the ones he so allegedly love so much and their so many planets Galaxies and universes that it's amazing that people think it's about them and if God does exist why wouldn't he care about a more advanced planet then one that is destroying itself and in 10,000 years wil be struck by a giant metior twice the size of earth so if he had to care for a planet why not care for a longer lasting one
rumywonder

Pro

Markings in caves don't explain our existence. They only prove that people lived long ago. That's a no-brainer. As for the planets and universe, the Bible explains that they are there for us to ponder. Every planet must come to an end, so even if there was life on other planets, God would love those people too equally. If the end of our civilization is near - which it says it is in the Bible - it is more important than ever to accept His love, and it gets increasingly important day by day. Science can't answer the meaning of life. Only faith in God gives meaning to it.
Iamsamer

Con

They do if the bones and markings are so similer. Besides all your references from the Bible all someone has to do is make up some crap and write a book about it to get people to make a big deal about it.all the Bible is a book anyone back the could publish lies
Posted by Brendan21 1 year ago
Brendan21
@Rumywonder Very rarely. If it was not for doctors most of us would be dead from a common cold or a headache, or any other illness we had. Chicken pox was once VERY deadly to children.
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
Not always
Posted by rumywonder 1 year ago
rumywonder
Doctors cause more harm than good.
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
That's depressing
Posted by Brendan21 1 year ago
Brendan21
@Rumywonder, first of suicide is never the answer, especially if there actually is no God, because then you just wasted the one chance of any kind of experience you will ever get. Second off, I can't argue with you about you getting lucky when scientists gave recommendations you did not take or when they could not explain why you are still alive. Science does not claim to have all the answers at the moment but it can claim that it has the ability to find answers. Many people have died because their faith in the Bible for foolish reasons. A prime example of this is when a man believed he knew best of God and disagreed with his town and church community out west around the year 1500. He was exiled from town along with his family and they happily left with smug knowledge the Lord was with them. About a month later, things immediately go bad, is new born son dies of sickness, his oldest son is wounded while hunting and his twin children both die from malnutrition after the man almost loses his eye during a misfire while out hunting. His wife goes crazy with grief and ends up killing herself and the man returns to town in disgrace but they will not allow him to entire so he dies alone outside of the gate in the night. This is just one of hundreds of thousands of instance of terrible things happening because one relies solely in the Lord.
Posted by Sakura_Khate143 1 year ago
Sakura_Khate143
because of the love of God, He gave everything ...
He even gave us freedom of choice, just like what happened in the Garden of Eden. ^^
as it is written in the scriptures, in John 3:16 ..

you better check this out, you can comment, suggest and even ask for more ABOUT this topic, ^^
feel free to ask, and don't hesitate to check this. https://twitter.com...
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
Stay strong

And suicide is not an answer
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
Are you serious sorry man
Posted by rumywonder 1 year ago
rumywonder
Maybe I should kill myself then. I'm having a hard time. Im sorry for being me. I just want people to know the Lord. . . I died once. It was difficult. But I survived. The doctors wanted my wife to have an abortion. Since we didn't agree with that, we left the hospital against the doctors will. I'm standing here right now at my daughter's first birthday. If it wasn't for our faith in the Lord we would not have a daughter. Our belief rGod means there is a beautiful soul in the world that would not be here if we put all our trust in doctors and no faith in Christ. Everything we do is built on trust in Christ. Doctors don't know why I'm alive from my accident and the same goes for my two kids. If doctors dunno why were alive with all their scientific crap then I can't believe any scientists. I love my wife and kids. No science can stop that, even though they tried on more than 4 occasions that death is the best option. I say FUC. K YOU SCIENCE!!!!!!!@@!!!!!!!! ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
Now if God exists wouldn't he be disappointed with humans and only let raccoons into heaven
Vote Placed by Brendan21 1 year ago
Brendan21
rumywonderIamsamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: The Bible is not a reliable source yet Pro continued to argue what is said and how to go about living life according to it. Con made good points that there is no objective reason to believe a book written by humans as well as more scientifically adequate explanation to the creation of humanity.