ProfessionalGenius
Anakin

God's perspective should be taken into account before anyone makes a decision.

Started: 1/15/2014 Category: Funny

ProfessionalGenius

Pro

God sees all. Even if you were to commit a crime and get away with it God would know. Rape is more common than smoking in the U.S. and God has to endure watching every minute of it. God also sees the weird things you do like poop, or masterbate. To ensure your entrance to heaven take in account how God would feel watching that. When you are about to get judged by God he will know that have avoided bad things for him!
Anakin

Con

I understand your point of view but I totally disagree.

God Sees all- Theoretically God does sees all but why does that means his perspective needs to be taken in account for every single person on the planet? His perspective should be taken in account to those that want it to be taken in account. (Free will) God gave us the option to choose or sin

Hebrews 10:26 " "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,"

My point.

What if a person does not believe should every single decision they make be bounded by God's perspective? Based on the Bible God gave us Free will, even if you dont believe in the Bible we have free will.
ProfessionalGenius

Pro

ProfessionalGenius forfeited this round.
Anakin

Con

Anakin forfeited this round.
ProfessionalGenius

Pro

Anakin

Con

Anakin forfeited this round.
Posted by ProfessionalGenius 2 years ago
ProfessionalGenius
You are obviously not the person I am looking to debate. Vermin Supreme for president.
Posted by DudeStop 2 years ago
DudeStop
God doesn't exist. I don't have to worry about a magic Man in the sky controlling all my actions.