batman01
Dr.Maniac

Going to college is financially not worth it

batman01 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 11/22/2016 Category: Economics
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

batman01

Con

We are debating whether or not it makes economic sense to go to college, in other words whether or not college will create a net-income gain or a net-income loss.

Arguments should be based in statistics and mathematics and not in strict opinion.
Dr.Maniac

Pro

I accept your debate, not because I want to win a debate, but because I want to prove you wrong. It is worth it to go to college, and I will explain why it is worth it in the second round of the debate. Yes, I will post arguments using mathematical sense.

Sincerely,

Dr. Maniac
batman01

Con

It seems you have misunderstood me. Notice how you are debating the Pro for the statement 'Going to college is financially not worth it' meaning you are debating that it is not worth it to go to college.
Posted by Dr.Maniac 1 week ago
Dr.Maniac
This will be interesting, all of you will be voting for me soon enough!!

(No offense, batman01!!)
Posted by batman01 2 weeks ago
batman01
Good point, I should have clarified that in Round 1.
Posted by Capitalistslave 2 weeks ago
Capitalistslave
I'd like to point out that college is tuition-free in many countries. You should specify that you're talking about the United States or wherever else is still too backward and charges tuition for college.

In addition, college is obviously worth it for those in the United States that get grants or scholarships.