AnimeFanitatic
Defro

Goku(Kakarot)beating Naruto Uzimaki

Started: 2/21/2014 Category: TV

AnimeFanitatic

Pro

Im just going to prove why goku would waste naruto uzimaki because most people just dont get that goku is a guy who is not as average as naruto, even vegeta proved it "itz over 9000!!"
Defro

Con

Pro's statement is implying that Goku would defeat Naruto in a fight no matter what and that it is not at all possible for Naruto to defeat Goku.

However, Pro did not specify the ages of either fighters when they fight. Therefore I am under the impression that I have the freedom to choose.

-Therefore, I choose Goku's age to be 11, which is his age at the very beginning of Dragonball.
-I choose Naruto's age to be 16 or 17, which is how old he is currently in the story.

Pro must show how Goku at age 11 can defeat Naruto at age 17.
AnimeFanitatic

Pro

AnimeFanitatic forfeited this round.
Defro

Con

Speed (Naruto 1, Goku 0)

-At age 17, Naruto can move faster than light.
-At age 11, Goku was incredibly slow, he could not outrun fast vehicles, therefore he is not even close to the speed of light.

Strength (Naruto 1, Goku 0)

-After training with Master Roshi for almost a year, Goku got very strong. And the below picture depicts his strength. However, this was after he trained with Roshi and got 3 times stronger. Which means that Goku at age 11, before he trained with Roshi, can barely budge a rock that is 3 times smaller than the one shown below.

-Naruto is much stronger than Goku. In the picture below it shows Naruto grabbing a giant fox by the tail and throwing it in the air. This fox is a lot bigger than the rock Goku pushed, and this fox was THROWN by Naruto, not pushed, and with less effort as Goku too.

Weaknesses (Naruto 1, Goku 0)

-Goku's weakness at age 11 is his tail, you squeeze it and he becomes so weak, he almost faints.
-Naruto doesn't have a specific weakness.

Special Advantages (Naruto 2, Goku 1)

-At age 11, Goku can turn into a Giant Ape when the full moon is out.
-Naruto can turn into a Giant Fox, and it doesn't rely on the full moon.
-If the fight was on water, Naruto would have a huge advantage because he can walk and run on water.

Flexibility in Battle (Naruto 1, Goku 0)

-Naruto is more flexible in battle because of his various techniques that are both long ranged and short ranged. He also had kunai knives that come very handy.

-At age 11, Goku only has short ranged attacks, but he had a staff that could extend indefinately, which gave him SOME flexibility.

Combat Tactics and Experience (Naruto 2, Goku 0)

-At age 11, Goku's never fought a real fight except with dumb animals he hunts for food.

-Naruto at age 17 has been in several fights where he's had to out-think his opponent, and has gained a lot of experience from this.
AnimeFanitatic

Pro

AnimeFanitatic forfeited this round.
Defro

Con

Pro has not addressed my points, so I deem it unneccessary for me to state my conclusion, which is pretty self-explanatory.
Posted by Defro 2 years ago
Defro
@fireclaw
My resolution was certainly not a scam. Squirreling or not, it is a valid argument. And I only did it because no one would accept his debate. Everybody knows Goku is stronger than Naruto. This is clearly a debate instigated by Pro to have an easy win.
Posted by fireclaw 2 years ago
fireclaw
con is squirreling so normally pro would win so con used the definitions as an advantage what a scam....
Posted by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
Ok. I will accept this debate. I just realized something that can be used by me against Pro.
Posted by The_Scapegoat_bleats 3 years ago
The_Scapegoat_bleats
If we talk about the Budokai, Naruto may not use weapons, only techniques. But both can handle themselves without weapons. I want to clarify exactly these terms.
I'm not saying Naruto is stronger or stands a chance. But strength is by reasons of logic not an instant win condition. Superman is strong, but can easily be beaten by exposure to a rock. The Hulk is strong but can be beaten by exposure to relaxants. Thor is strong but can be beaten by his brother's wit.
I don't want to resolve this discussion here. I want to clear up the premise upon which this is to be discussed.
Posted by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
@The_Scapegoat_bleats
Goku doesn't always have the senzu beans. And does this mean that Naruto using his kunai knives and summoning scroll is also cheating? Because this would give Naruto a huge disadvantage.

In Goku's case, strength does mean an automatic win, because he's basically strong enough to punch the Earth to destruction. If the Earth is destroyed, Naruto obviously dies and loses. Goku can survive in space, so he wins. Besides, Goku is also faster than Naruto and is more flexible in his fighting style. Goku's also trained a lot longer than Naruto has, and has more variety from his training. He trained in heaven, hell, and even in different dimensions.

I disagree. Goku is not dumb. He is simply very stubborn or ignorant, but he is actually quite intelligent as long as the subject is fighting. He fears a beating from his wife because he can hurt her real bad, and this happened once when he meant to pat her on the back while she was scolding her, but his "pat" hit her through a wall, destroying it. In that instance, his wife was even dumber than him! She valued education more than the well-being of Earth. I will provide a link to the video.
The_Scapegoat_bleats
@Defro: Hence my question. No matter how strong Goku is, as long as he has these cheater-beans on him, he loses by disqualification in a fair fight.
Strength, however, doesn't mean an automatic win. Goku is in some respect really dumb at times. He can be beaten. He actually fears a beating from his wife. So this debate has never been finally resolved.
Posted by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
@AnimeFanitatic

Everyone knows Goku is stronger than Naruto. It's been proven on this debate medium several times...
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
Actually, the scouter was wrong. That's why Vegeta stops wearing a scouter later on; he learns to recognise power without it.
Posted by richardk84 3 years ago
richardk84
lol man, I like this topic! I might jump on this :)
The_Scapegoat_bleats
Are we talking about a fair fight or do we have Goku cheating with his usual tricks, like senzu beans?