Mattyyy
Kazoku

Goku is the Most Overpowered Character of all Time

Started: 12/17/2014 Category: TV

Mattyyy

Con

I can't believe how every person in this world are so annoying of how they exaggerate Goku's powers. Worst anime for me. Bad sketch and bad plot. Too overpowered that everytime he is going to be mad at someone he is instantly gonna finish it. That's all
Kazoku

Pro

Sir, you already contradicted your own argument. He is, indeed overpowered in every aspect you'd see. Just from his willpower, he's insanely overpowered every enemy he would face, and has faced.

You stated in your argument that Goku is not Overpowered.

My, from what I've seen, he actually has the ability to adapt to the power of his enemy. A great example of this would be his battle with Beerus, the God of Destruction. He became the "Saiyan God" and managed to overpower, even for a bit, Beerus.

Imagine, a Saiyan going against a God. (The God of Destruction at that.)

Anyways, moving on. I would, and clearly would say that Goku is indeed overpowered. But I am not saying this because it is bad that he is, nor is it a stereotype or a bias that he is, based on my opinion, I am saying this because he has Great power, and uses it the right way.
Mattyyy

Con

Uh. Ok. Let me clear it to you. I do not hate how Goku uses it neither good or bad way. I don't hate the anime itself. Maybe a bit about how Goku beats up the enemy when he is angered. It disgusts me. And my main point is just that Goku fans are too overproud of bragging their Goku in a comparison battle.

Example: Goku vs Thor

Goku Fans: Poor Thor, even Goku can lift his hammer and throw it unto him. (EXAMPLE)
Kazoku

Pro

Hm? Your main point is how Goku Fans are too proud?

Why, sir. I haven't seen that in your topic. You stated in your topic that: "Goku is the most overpowered Character of all time." Therefore laying out the parameters.

And since you haven't stated them, I would lay them out for you. The only parameter for this argument is the Fictional Character, Goku's Power. And the controversial "Overpowerness" of said character.

First, and foremost, as a clarification, Goku cannot lift The Mjolnir, even though he is of Good Will. Because he is "Not Worthy" because of Nordic customs and whatnot.

Back to the argument. Goku, is of course one of the most Overpowered characters of all time. His attacks ranging from Ki Blasts, to the notorious Spirit bomb, he could top even DC's iconic superhero, Superman. But, he's not all powerful, for he has his limits. (I wouldn't dig further, because that would mean that I'm agreeing with the CON side.)

But, when he's at full capacity, he could topple even a God, as I have stated in my first statement. (Beerus vs. Goku)

I have run out of ideas to state, and I'm rather enraged at the moment. Back to Con.
Mattyyy

Con

Mattyyy forfeited this round.
Kazoku

Pro

Kazoku forfeited this round.
Mattyyy

Con

Mattyyy forfeited this round.
Kazoku

Pro

Kazoku forfeited this round.
Mattyyy

Con

Mattyyy forfeited this round.
Kazoku

Pro

Kazoku forfeited this round.
Posted by Kazoku 2 years ago
Kazoku
Mr. Con stated something about the fans, therefore stepping out of the boundaries.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
story of god tops goku