awesometothemax
Kethen

Goku vs Batman

Kethen

awesometothemax

Pro

You could not convince me Goku could lose to Batman.
Kethen

Con

I don't know if I can win this but it will be fun.
My one rule is that we have to assume they are on the Earth as we know it. Not some radioactive ball of green goo.
Also they only have the power and limitations given to them in their stories. No making up unlimited Saiyan form or Batman can't run out of baterangs.
deal? Do you agree?
awesometothemax

Pro

Agreed. Don't worry. Batman has unlimited supplies. But that won't save him from Gouk!
Kethen

Con

Goku has died, batman has not. Therefor in their own series batman already has an advantage....mainly because Goku is already dead. I win.

Then he gets brought back.

Then he died.

Then he gets brought back.

Goku is good at dying. So I vote another Law....Goku can't just keep coming back to life that isn't fair.

Batman on the other hand has never died. Except from old age but not in his story.

All Batman would have to do it shoot him with a single projectile. He has all the technology and weapons at his disposal. He can run him over, blow him up, shoot him, stab him or even light him on fire.

How would he kill Batman. He has no weapons that can pierce Batman's assortment of armors. We don' t technically know how powerful his blasts would be either. They could be no more than a large hammer like bullet or they could be nuclear. We just don't know.

So if we assume they are pretty powerful...say RPG strong than he would have no chance. He would have to get lucky and hit batman when he wasn't paying attention. More or less they both would kill each other but Batman has more ways to kill Goku so batman will kill Goku more often then not.

We have to do this like that show Deadliest Warrior and assume if they fight 1000 times Goku would win 423 times and Batman would win 577 times.

Not because Batman is more powerful, he is a mere human. He has the technology to protect himself from Goku. The money if need be to get new technology if he can't be protected by Goku. That and he has already many means to kill Goku, like that Batmobile. Throw on top of all that if Batman gets hurt he can go to the doctor and we don't know If humans know how to fix Goku.

Also Batman gets extra points just because he is plausible to our knowledge in this world and Goku as of right now to our knowledge isn't plausible (completely plausible just not here)
awesometothemax

Pro

Batman's been killed by Darkseid. At the end of Gt Goku became an immortal so he can no longer died. All it'd take was is a kamehameha and Batman would be dead. Goku is also very fats so Batman would be dead before the fight even begins.
Kethen

Con

Dang it... I was hoping you weren't a GT fan(I am not but I grew up watching DBZ)
Batman didn't die Bruce Wayne died and he was replaced by Grayson. Then later...ill get to that

" All it'd take was is a kamehameha and Batman would be dead. Goku is also very fats(you mean fast I think) so Batman would be dead before the fight even begins."

You can't say all it would take is a Kameha because we don't know how powerful they are. We know how powerful they are against their own kind but it could not even affect batman. We do not know Goku is fast either.
A) nothing earth bound to compare him to on the show.
b) We assume because were he travels to he is fast.
c) we don't know the distance so we can't decipher speed.

We do know though that our projectiles (bullets or other missiles) will effect him because physics states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction so our bullets we KNOW would have some effect on him...whether it takes a 9mm or a large missile is irrelevant.
Just like we can't assume a Nuke would effect Goku because the shock wave might not effect him and the radiation probably doesn't.
Also guns don't take charging like kameha.
The only attack that we KNOW would effect batman is the literal beating the crap out of him but since we don't know how fast or any physical trait to compare to Batman. Goku is 5ft 7in that is all we really know....making him quite small btw. He could be ripped and weak. The gravity could be low were he is at we just have no facts.

But it doesn't matter because Goku is immortal...but not his body. His spirit is. Physically he isn't immortal.
Immortality

Immortality (不死, Fushi) is the concept of living in physical or SPIRITUAL form for an infinite length of time. As in reality, fame itself appears to be the only biological method of "achieving immortality" in the Dragon Ball franchise, however there a several outside methods in the series which can be sought after in order to become immortal, the most common being to make such a wish to the Eternal Dragon, Shenron, using the seven Dragon Balls.[1]

Therefore yes he is immortal but we don't know if that is a physical or a spiritual form.
if it is spiritual then Batman is immortal to because he goes back in time and clones and a bunch of crap in the new series [2]( I hate new crap that's why I didn't like GT)

so technically they are both immortal. So to make the fight not stupid then we would have to have them die.

[1]http://dragonball.wikia.com...
[2]http://www.comicsalliance.com...
Posted by luigi.torres2 4 years ago
luigi.torres2
Goku travels at the speed of light, he has caught bullets before, the energy blasts he has done have been able to destroy mountains even planets, he lived on earth for some time, he has no real weakness, he can fly and the list goes and on and batman well he is just man that has a lot of money, smart, and can fight, and says he doesn't use guns but ends up using them anyways and he is a dirty fighter, unlike goku who keeps the playing field level
Posted by awesometothemax 5 years ago
awesometothemax
Doesn't matter, I can win in one round. There is no way Batman would win. Goku would just break all of Batman's little toys.
Posted by Kethen 5 years ago
Kethen
You do realize that you didn't start the debate on round 2 so now you only have round three for rebuttal and proving your point and I have the advantage right?
Vote Placed by Spritle 5 years ago
Spritle
awesometothemaxKethenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither the Pro or Con's argument convinced me. But I saw Con as the better debater in this scenario.
Vote Placed by jm_notguilty 5 years ago
jm_notguilty
awesometothemaxKethenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Batman wins anytime. PRO relied on a poor argument and CON surprisingly refuted his immortal contention, but ethically speaking as a voter, no one actually convinced me that much, but I'll give the arguments point to CON anyway.
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
awesometothemaxKethenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made some good arguments Pro relied almost exclusively on the immortality rule and how there would almost be no fight....