Smashton
TalkingWaffle69

Goku vs Superman Fight to the Death

TalkingWaffle69

Smashton

Pro

I would like to revisit a topic that you began earlier but never really got the chance to have a detailed debate about. For this debate I will be arguing that Superman would in fact defeat Goku in a one on one fight. This battle would take place on an empty planet free of life, with a yellow sun allowing Superman's powers, and all equipment would be allowed. This is a fight to the death. I look forward to your response. There will be 3 rounds the first being who would win, round two being why either party would win, and finally round three being the counter-arguments/evidence. Also please not that this is my first debate and I am very new to this system.
TalkingWaffle69

Con

I accept your challenge and your circumstances. I for one believe that Goku would surely win against superman. I look forward to round 2.
Smashton

Pro

Well let us begin with the fact that Superman has very little weaknesses. He has the well known kryptonite, a red sun (in which this battle takes place under a yellow sun), and magic. In Dragon Ball Z it is made clear that the ki used to power Goku and most of the characters is NOT magic, ki is reliant on one's physical capabilities while magic is not (I.E. babidi). Superman can withstand any ki based move with no problem given his powerful molecular structure protecting him from blasts with the equivalent of 15 exploding suns. Superman has a wide range of abilities including super strength, heat vision, flight, ice breath, super speed, super endurance, and many others that eclipse Goku's abilities. Superman can fight at 10x the speed of light which Goku has never done or come close to doing. He can become powerful enough to effortlessly move planets like earth and his heat vision can become powerful enough to heat entire planets from 200,000 miles away. Goku in my opinion does not stand a chance in this fight. I look forward to seeing my opponents arguments.
Sources and images:
http://static.comicvine.com...
http://static.comicvine.com...
http://i49.tinypic.com...
TalkingWaffle69

Con

TalkingWaffle69 forfeited this round.
Smashton

Pro

Smashton forfeited this round.
TalkingWaffle69

Con

Well Goku is equally if not stronger than Superman. And every time Goku does get defeated he only comes back stronger and usually unlocks another level of power that would greatly exceed Superman and that is if he even needs to do that. Goku can destroy planets just by powering up too fast and his Kamehameha at full power, even if it is not magic, could still greatly damage Superman. I am also speaking of course outside of the new Dragonball Z: Battle of the Gods movie. In this movie Goku becomes a Super Saiyan God, in this form he could destroy Superman no problem. And Goku would also have his friends there, Vegeta of which is almost as strong as Goku, who would give him their energy if needed.
Posted by TalkingWaffle69 2 years ago
TalkingWaffle69
I apologize for not posting my argument I was gone for State Wrestling (state champs 3 years in a row) and I did not have my computer. I will post my remaining arguments in round 3
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
Goku beats Superman. One Above All, Thanos with IG gauntlet, The Watcher are good opponents
Vote Placed by debatefox 2 years ago
debatefox
SmashtonTalkingWaffle69Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Even tough con only had one argument sill made a comeback