Max.Wallace
Danny_Mumbles

Gold is Crow Food.

Max.Wallace

Pro

Gold is the most useless thing in the world, except it's shiny and crows snatch it up.
Danny_Mumbles

Con

Though Gold may seem useless at a glance it has more use than it's mere luster. Firstly it is a metal that lends itself to acting as a standardized bartering medium via coinage through it's malleability and scarcity. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly in the modern age; it is a valuable raw component in industrial and manufacturing applications.

In short saying that :
"Gold is Crow Food"
Is a bit like saying:
" Helium is only good for filling party balloons and making your voice go high pitched."

I look forward to hearing your rebuttal.
Max.Wallace

Pro

To a colorblind person, a piece of fecal matter could look like gold. It's still a turd.
Danny_Mumbles

Con

Danny_Mumbles forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Sincerely I apologize for hurting your feelings and creating an environment in which you felt you could not win. You don't know the voters here, so please, by all means argue again, you will win.
Danny_Mumbles

Con

Danny_Mumbles forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

mutter, mutter, mutter.........
Danny_Mumbles

Con

Danny_Mumbles forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

All I hear is muttering.
Danny_Mumbles

Con

Danny_Mumbles forfeited this round.
Posted by geho89 1 year ago
geho89
"To a colorblind person, a piece of fecal matter could look like gold. It's still a turd." That is just a useless troll statement that does not disprove the usefulness of gold. You do know that gold is a great electrical conductor in the industrial field right? Much more than copper since it is very resistant against corrosion and that is just one example.
Posted by RNG_REKT 1 year ago
RNG_REKT
I don't know
I thought that Con actually had something good, but apparently he doesn't think so.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Gold is a great metal. It makes jewelry that doesn't break easily. And it's easy to fix, because it's malleable.

But that computer thing is good too, I just like this cuz I'm a woman.
Posted by DT 1 year ago
DT
Gold is used in electronics, industrial equipment and medicine.
The problem with people these days is they are dumb, but they think they are smart at the same time.
Posted by SectorMercy 1 year ago
SectorMercy
The intrinsic value of gold is not to be confused with the implicit value of ownership