mysterygirl1
Max.Wallace

Golden Dawn - the next nazis

mysterygirl1

mysterygirl1

Pro

Golden dawn is a political group with 10% representation in the greek parliament . They have extreme views on the immigrants living in the nation.Even though, they claim to be nationalists and not fascists , one can't help but notice how similar they are to the nazis. For starters, they encourage the works of Joseph Goebbels,a famous nazi, they practice the Nazi handshake, their symbol is really similar to the Nazi's swastika. Also, they have risen due to the economic crisis in Greece, they have infiltrated the police and government and they claim to want the greek race to be 'clean'. In fact, there have been public fights with both immigrants and anarchists involving Golden Dawn. These are some disturbing similarities that can't be ignored. Are we looking at another mass and organized fascist movement?
Max.Wallace

Con

You may be correct, however who is pushing them to such extreme ideals? What if a person you never met showed up at your door demanding a free dinner for themselves and their family for the rest of their life? To go along with FREE dinner, they also want you to pay for healthcare, education, and they also want a job with big bennies. They also want a FREE cell phone, transportation, food, water, electricity, emergency services, and to be invited to the gala with a free ticket. If you have something yourself, who is it that deserves some of that for free with no prior service? ILLEGAL immigrants. Are they against ILLEGAL immigrants, or just immigration in general? You are the expert.
mysterygirl1

Pro

Dear opponent, citizens of every country have a problem with illegal immigrants I am referring to individuals who don't belong to the Greek race and I would like to point out that the topic is " Golden Dawn - the next nazis" and nothing in your argument suggests that they aren't like the Nazis and just because they think something is unfair doesn't mean they would become violent.
Max.Wallace

Con

what is race? who is to decide? What is a nation?

you may be lost, but there is time to find the truth. do not stop asking these questions, but be certain your teacher answers what you ask.
mysterygirl1

Pro

mysterygirl1 forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Con

don't be such a quitter, for your own sake.
mysterygirl1

Pro

Dear opponent ,
This is a debate, you are supposed to argue against this topic which means that you have to tell us why do you think that the golden dawn is not like the Nazis but it feels as if you are more concerned with being condescending than you are in arguing. I may be too young to be concerned with something like this but that is none of your concern. FYI, I am not a quitter, my phone wasn't working.
Max.Wallace

Con

Labeling anyone but a nazi as a nazi is a clear attack without intelligence.
mysterygirl1

Pro

I am not saying they are Nazis. Nazis were Germans, I am saying that they are disturbingly similar to the Nazis.If they were Nazis , they would believe in GERMAN superiority.
Max.Wallace

Con

Pseudo Nazis is not my area of expertise but it is a powerful label thrown around by folks that disagree often. Be careful with that label, and best of luck if you really are 13.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Kids younger then 13 going to college? Why? Because the public schools that tax us to death for our ability to own a house suck? YOU ARE NOT 13, YOU BOLD FACED LYING MANIPULATOR. YOU are the scum of which I speak, LIAR.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
The grand nanny of behavior spoke to me just then, in their childhearted arrogance.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Are you dyslexic? I am clearly 41. That is what my profile states. You are wrong.
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
I am also thirteen. However, I am able to behave properly in public sites such as DDO, and that shouldn't be a difficult task for either of you! This debate has turned into a fierce fight for control. DDO is NOT a playground for you two to act like infants in. And Max, you say that you are fourteen. I couldn't care less if you were forty, no offense to my elders. Have you seen today's society? Kids younger than us going to college, millionaires that are hardly twenty years old...some people that are even seventy and eighty hasn't accomplished half of what today's minors can do. Measuring age is merely the prediction of someone's death, in my opinion. I only value wisdom, and it seems that you are lacking in it. Please be civilized. Thanks.
Posted by mysterygirl1 2 years ago
mysterygirl1
sorry ! My phone wasn't working...
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
You have the smartest devices?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
How does 13 years of experience in life possibly argue with 14 years?
Posted by mysterygirl1 2 years ago
mysterygirl1
Hey! First of all, I am 13 not 5. Second of all, my teacher doesn't even know what golden dawn is . And lastly, I am smart and old enough to question what my teachers say instead of blindly believing them.
PS - Don't call me kid
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Didn't realize you were only 13. Don't you have something fun to do besides worry about things like this? The indoctrination of PC teachers teaching holds you in their grasp of ideals. Go share kid, because overpopulation is not an issue.
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
So says the guy who has Aerogant as his username.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
mysterygirl1Max.WallaceTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the forfeit. As to arguments, neither side was particularly compelling. But Pro actually presented some sort of argument that addressed the motion. Con, in contrast, did not. Con never touched the motion or Pro's arguments in regards to it, so it seems a clear arguments win to Pro. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.