Koz234
AnaMonomous

"Good" and "Bad" Do not exist, only Ignorance and knowledge.

Koz234

Pro

I simply do not believe that the beliefs of Good and Bad even exist. Obviously, someone can break a law, but that doesn't make them Bad, it makes them a lawbreaker. Someone who should be defined "Bad" would be an ignorant or arrogant individual who simply denies fact. Also, someone can follow laws their entire life, but they could be the most ignorant person alive, denying fact or simply being arrogant about something in their life. As an example, people do not learn from the past or their mistakes, causing more problems than would be there if they had learned from the past, hence the quote "Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it." I wish you good luck, my adversary, and let the debate begin!
AnaMonomous

Con

If that is the case, then there can never be anything better than anything else; therefore, why are we even having a debate? Why is your argument any better then mine? If there is no good or bad, no right or wrong, how can anyone win? There is flaw to your logic, my friend. If there is no good or bad, there is no winning.
Koz234

Pro

Koz234 forfeited this round.
AnaMonomous

Con

Please help me understand your position in forfeiting; are you in agreement with my statement?
Koz234

Pro

Koz234 forfeited this round.
AnaMonomous

Con

Thank you for clarifying your position.
Posted by TheWoodOre 3 years ago
TheWoodOre
Good and Bad? What do you think of mass-genocide? Bad. What do you think of Happiness? Good. That's good and bad...
Posted by ManSwoo 3 years ago
ManSwoo
Please define good and bad.