CourtneyNicole87
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

Gov Charlie Baker needs to start calling State of Emergencies during storms/blizzards

CourtneyNicole87 has forfeited round #2.

CourtneyNicole87

Pro

Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker never calls state of emergencies during blizzards/nor"easters and puts Massachusetts residents safety at risk. Private employers will not close and make their employees come in unless a state of emergency is called. All of my coworkers got stuck yesterday, an MBTA bus got stuck and people had to push the bus. There was over a foot of snow, no one should have been out besides plows so they had room to clear the streets without having stuck cars everywhere. It was a disaster yesterday and a state of emergency should have been called. He needs to start calling them during storms so Massachusetts residents can feel safe.
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

Con

There is no God.
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
You know what I'm tired hearing this cyclone of a blizzard. It nit even that bad. People need to relax and get a grip over themselves. Oh wow a little abnormal cold, not really a big deal.

Here in California did you here me say anything about earthquake or the drought No.... Sure i did mention the wildfires because it killed people and actually destroyed homes and businesses. But you won't hear me complaining about the cold. It just not a big deal period....