Zchyk
theta_pinch

Government Hiding Alien Existence For Humans Happiness?

Zchyk

Con

I finished the X-Files some time ago now, and I just finished watching an episode from Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. I was scared to hell by the ending of X-Files. The Truth is that the government will watch planet Earth become colonized by aliens. I was so freaked out, but I quickly forgot about it. Then, Fact or Faked brought it back into my mind. A man was hiking in the woods with his dog but then he gets lose and the owner chases him to find him in an aliens' jaw. He hits the alien with a stick, and he gets K.Od. He brings the unconscious alien to his home to examine him and to clear his mind, goes to a nearby grocery store and buys food. When he gets back, there were some blue F.B.I vans parked by his home. He goes inside the house and finds that the alien is not there. You cant tell that I am a 10 year old kid because adults wouldn't be freaked out about this. At least I think so.
theta_pinch

Pro

Zchyk

Con

So what do you say about extraterrestial entities? Also, Did you read my post?
theta_pinch

Pro

Proof the government is hiding alien existence: In numerous testimonies military people; especially in the air force have seen strange unexplainable objects and when they get back to base tehy are told never to tell anybody about it and then explain it as something like a lenticular cloud. If the sighting was simply a case of misidentification then one: they shouldn't still have their job if they mis-identify such common things, and two: why in the world would they be told never to tell anyone about a cloud or an airballoon or whatever they say it is?
Zchyk

Con

1. Information would have been leaked and people would be panicking and suiciding right now.
2. U.F.O videos are blurry=Hoax
3. There is no life on Mars.
theta_pinch

Pro

Information about the NSA wasn't leaked until last year and that had been around for over 30 years and not one of the thousands of scientists working on the Manhattan project said anything. These two examples show that information can be kept secret for long times.

2. U.F.O videos are blurry=Hoax

Agreed but just because there are a lot of hoaxes doesn't mean aliens don't exist. That's like saying this: "some terrorists are muslim (no insult or racial slur intended) so all muslims are terrorists."

3. There is no life on Mars.

This is non-sequitur because aliens could come from entirely different solar systems.

CONCLUSION
The Government IS hiding aliens.
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
What's confusing is that I'm pretty sure you want to be Pro, but you picked yourself to be Con.
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
If you change the resolution to " governments hiding aliens " and con that, then I will accept the debate.