Zchyk
jdog2016

Government Hiding Aliens

Zchyk

Con

So many people around have been talking about the X-Files and aliens. Well, personally, I think they are NOT hiding aliens, because the information would have been LEAKED and I mean, there would be videos, pictures and GIFs EVERYWHERE! Well, it kind of already has been leaked, but another reason is that, you know, those little martian-type-of-alien are not that realistic. If you have ever watched Doctor Who, (I have) you would start to understand that there is life out there, and I believe that, just not like those little martian aliens.
jdog2016

Pro

Government Hiding Aliens

Hello sir! First off I would like to say that I look forward to this debate as I can tell we are both smart people…….(I think?) Anyhow, before I get into my side of the debate, I would like to get one thing off of my chest. I do not believe that the government is hiding aliens from us, however, for the sake of the debate I will be arguing as if I believe so.

From this point on, I believe in a government alien conspiracy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so my first argument is…..well rather a simple observation, is that the government tends to hide all things from us. Ok, maybe not all things. Think about it for a second. If the government were to make a weapon the could destroy a whole continent in a second, do you think they would want us to know? Nononononon! Definitely not! It would cause mass hysteria. The same goes for aliens.

The universe is expanding at an infinitely fast rate. As of right now, the universe is theoretically ‘infinite’. So by definition, there is an infinite chance of anything happening in the universe. What im saying is that there is a 99.99% chance that there is a 99.99% clone of you somewhere out in the universe right now. Why do I say 99.99%, and not 100%? Well, you see, the universe is basically infinite, but noooot quite! So this clone of yourself may look and talk and act like you, but say you are a teacher. This ‘other you’ will be something else, like an astronaut or something.

Sorry to drift off topic, but what it is I’m getting at, is that if there is an almost exact clone of yourself out there in the universe, there most definitely are aliens. Aliens of all kinds. The furry ones that are really cute. The green bug eyed ones, and what ever the hell else you can think of. There is a 99.99% chance of any of the sick fvcked up perverted things you just thought of existing somewhere in the universe. So now, how does this show that the government has even met aliens?

MATH TIME!!

OK, so the universe is 99.99% infinite

There is a 99.99% of anything and everything you ever dreamed of (you sicko) existing somewhere in the universe out there.

SOOOO……

99.99%/99.99%=1% ( No there is not a 1% chance that the government met aliens…...idiot…)

If you ever hear a physicist talking about “the edge of the universe”, what they probably mean is “the edge of the visible universe”. The oldest light (from the most distant sources) is around 15 billion years old. Through a detailed and very careful study of cosmic inflation we can estimate that those sources should now be about 45 billion light years away. So if you define the size of the visible universe as the present physical distance (in terms of the “co-moving coordinates” which are stationary with respect to the cosmic microwave background) to the farthest things we can see, then the edge of the visible universe is 45 billion light years away (give or take). However, that “edge” doesn’t mean a lot. It’s essentially a horizon, in that it only determines how far you can see.

-http://www.askamathematician.com...

Thats right you freaking alien doubters!! The universe AS WE CAN SEE IT is 45 BILLION light years long.

SO…….going back to the the math.

1*45 BILLION*99.99=broken calculator

In short, this ^^^^^ means that there is about a 45 quadranippleilion% that the government has come into contact with aliens at one point or another.

This concludes my argument!

Thanks -Jayden P.
Zchyk

Con

Well, it can be possible because, as we know, there is life out there. But why would there be those... U.F.O aliens? Those come from our imagination. Look at their black eyes and skinny green skin. What makes it even weirder is that they say they come from Mars. Our rover, Curiosity, proved that there is no civilized life on Mars. So... yeah.

But I do have to agree with what you said of it being a 99.99% chance because the universe is infinite, but there is so many things that prove that those aliens exist that you cannot say yes.
Here are the reasons:
1. U.F.O videos are always blurry, making it obvious that they were hoaxed.
2. The information would have been leaked and people would be suiciding and panicking right now.
3. Life on Mars does not exist.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
Zchyk

Con

Zchyk forfeited this round.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
Zchyk

Con

Zchyk forfeited this round.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
Zchyk

Con

Zchyk forfeited this round.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
99% infinite is not a number. 99%/99% = 1, or 100%, not 1%. Basically it's the same as .99/.99.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
The government hides a lot of things. If let's say there happens to be alien life forms out there, I am sure they would find some reason to hide that as well. Although, I seriously doubt that if there were aliens, they would be the war mongerers we think them to be. If in five days no one accepts, I will.
Posted by Zchyk 3 years ago
Zchyk
Come on! Accept the challenge!