HungerGamesLover
Dpowell

Government Shutdown

HungerGamesLover

Con

The government shutdown is an example of how helpless our government is. They don't know how to budget our money and we are already 17000000000 trillion in debt. Now they expect us to pay it for them? I do think that everyone should pitch in to lower the debt but I don't think they should depend upon us to pay it for them. They got us in this hole now they can get us out. What do you think?
Dpowell

Pro

It's not the government, it's the guy who controls it. I honestly blame Obama. He's not fit to be President. He's turning us into a socialist country, he's destroying the very thing the colonists built up, he's becoming a tyrant. We built this to be a free country, and he's turning it into a monarchy. If this weren't so he wouldn't be forcing us to have espensive and useless insurance policies and making it nearly impossible to get a job. He is also trying to get himself a third term which is against the constitution, if he succeeds in this, we will plunge into a civil war, leaving us vulnerable to invasion, and the only defense we'll have is China do to our debt and shared economy. Not to mention that it has been proven that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.
HungerGamesLover

Con

I do partly agree with you. It is Obama. But it is also the republicans. They want 100% for the rich and 0 for the poor. I do think this might result in war if they don't figure something out. They need to agree on something quick or this will be another Great Depression. They need to agree on ObamaCare and our debt ceiling and unemployment and all that. Obama can't even run his website! Why do we think he can run our country? They expect us to pay for it and it's not right because their hole is bigger than any of the ones we are in. I do agree that Obama should be kicked out of office and that we need someone who knows what they're doing to run the country. But that's not for another 2 years. Right now, we need to get out of this rut and work out our problems with the government instead of just sitting around thinking "oh, hey! This is already bad, it can't possibly get worse!" But they're wrong. They need to work this out together instead of putting up walls like brother and sister fighting. Right now they're being, "I'm not talking to you!" And it's crap. So if they're not going to work it out then it will result in war and another depression and we are in no state for that especially with Syria and all the other military problems.
Dpowell

Pro

Dpowell forfeited this round.
HungerGamesLover

Con

We're waiting for you. I can't do much without stuff to build off of.
Dpowell

Pro

I also agree with your statement, and we probably should create another party to rival the other two, but we can't. We have to deal with what we have now, unfortunatly it's not Hillary Clinton, who would have been better. We can also hope that one day congress will impeach obama but with his wife practically running the country, they can't. To take it further, if he really wanted to help our economy and the poor people, he wouldn't make it so difficult to get a job, and force us to buy expensive life insurance that about 60-80% of the American population can't afford.
HungerGamesLover

Con

True, I researched and found out that getting ObamaCare and not paying for it, it's cheaper to pay the fines of not laying for the health care than to pay for the health care. I also heard that Hillary is planning to run for president. But the truth is by the time she would get in to help us, we would be too far gone. Obama and his wife have messed everything up so much there's practically no going back. We might as well bomb china and try to seize Britain. But I'm not really sure if we can come back out of this. This is going to effect further generations for years and years. It would be nice to create a political party to rival the other two, but yes, sadly, we can't.
Dpowell

Pro

Dpowell forfeited this round.
HungerGamesLover

Con

HungerGamesLover forfeited this round.
Dpowell

Pro

It may seem difficult but it may be just as easily done as it was started. All she has to do is try to get as many congress members as she can to actually see all the mistakes that Obama has made (and other recent presidents) and get them to reverse the actions. Then they need to come up with new plans that would easily get us out of the trouble we're already in, and not anger the people. In order for this to happen, Hillary needs to be elected president. She' s probably the last hope we have.
Posted by daphne03 2 years ago
daphne03
I have to say something else. The Clinton's and Obama's are buds. They want to take control of the UN. They want to control it all and I have to admit they are doing a wonderful job. So what's in it for Congress? They must have something in the works also when the Clinton's and Obama's take over. They must have been offered a good deal as they are not doing anything to impeach him. I have seen nothing done to impeach him. It will never happen. It's all corruption happening. It really is scary that our country is being turned into a social country. There is on respect for our for fathers. I bet they are turning in their graves right now for what the Clinton's and Obama's are doing. It's a sad situation. I hope big ears Dumbo (Obama) is out of office soon. Our country is already in mass destruction and it will take a long long time to turn it around. I think every US citizen needs to meet in D.C. and take a stand. Maybe that is why Obama purchased all those weapons that is said to be used against us.
Posted by daphne03 2 years ago
daphne03
Mr. Obama needs to go bye bye with impeachment. So what is congress waiting for. Did he threaten them to as he has others? Congress to me has much more power than Mr. Obama. I call him Mr. Obama as he doesn't deserve to be the President of the United States. Come on, lets get him out of office without any pay.
Posted by highbye2 3 years ago
highbye2
and its 17 trillion not 17000000000 trillion
Posted by highbye2 3 years ago
highbye2
1. every country is a little socialist, even ones that don't like to be called socialist. If it was not socialist it would be anarchy. for example, we have a socialist policy on protection, we all pay taxes to the police. In return, the protects us all equally. We share that protection, therefore, it is a socialist policy.

2.No Obama is not going for a third term, he has proven through a birth certificate that he is born in the U.S., and he is not a tyrant/ monarchist until he passes an amendment in the constitution that nullifies the power of the senate and judicial branch, which would be impossible due to gridlock, or he uses his military power to overturn the government, which would also not happen, as our military are not mindless. All of these views are a result of your hardcore republican parents/ friends and/or your exposure to strictly hardcore extremist republican media.

3. Although I agree Obama has not done much to lower the debt, the hole we are in now is because of policies from previous presidents that made bad choices.

4. No one is forcing you to use Obama care. Seriously... I mean, come on.

5. despite all of these things above ^ I agree Obama is kind of a bad president as he has not really done anything.

(I thought I should share my views and give you something to argue about as you are both agree on everything)
Posted by HungerGamesLover 3 years ago
HungerGamesLover
I agree with you. It is Obama. Partly. I also blame the republicans, because they was 100% for the rich and nothing for the poor. Together, they are causing this problem, this country is far enough buried and all they are doing is making this worse. They need to come to an agreement about everything. Our debt ceiling, ObamaCare. We need a new president to bring us out of this. If they don't do something soon, it's going to be another Great Depression.