ThatLezChick
Cbnel92

Government controlled lunches and mandatory daily physical activity in schools

ThatLezChick

ThatLezChick

Pro

This is a debate stating that schools should have government controlled balanced lunches and daily physical activity. There will be 4 rounds:

Round 1. Acceptance

Round 2. Opening Arguments

Round 3. Rebuttals

Round 4. Counter Rebuttals/Closing Statements
Cbnel92

Con

I am new to debate.org, and the etiquette that frequent visitors on here might see. However, I will do my best to be respectful and civil.
ThatLezChick

Pro

Daily physical activity or DPA as I am going to call it for the duration of this debate is essential for students health. 18% of children ages 6 to 11 were obese in 2012. 1 third of adolescents were obese or overweight in 2012. If we have DPA mandatory in schools we can keep those 2 thirds from getting obese and try to regulate the body weight and save a life. Healthy students ill be more attentive in schools. It is also essential for the proper growth and development of students. It is also preferred by students because it gives them time to play and not have to do work. DPA will keeps students healthy and improve the focus of children in schools.

Balanced government controlled lunches are nothing but good. They keep kids eating because you know that they won't on their own or at home. Students are becoming fatter with the empty calories and fatty foods that they are serving them now. Government controlled lunches will give students their five food groups that they most likely don't get on a daily basis and teach them the importance of healthy living. Balanced student lunches will regulate their body weight until it is a healthy weight. It will improves their mood and control people getting sent to detention and bullying. It combats diseases and will keep our students healthy. It boosts energy so our students will be more attentive in classes. It boosts longevity so our students will live longer and have the future we are preparing them for.

http://www.cdc.gov...
https://www.peelregion.ca...
http://www.healthline.com...

So now you are going to tell me your opening statements and how DPA and government contoled lunches shouldn't be mandatory. Make sure you site your sources so we know you are not just making up facts. Have proper grammar and punctuation or voters may not vote for you. There is your first lesson good luck and let the best man win.
Cbnel92

Con

Cbnel92 forfeited this round.
ThatLezChick

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round so I have no arguments to rebut.
Cbnel92

Con

Cbnel92 forfeited this round.
ThatLezChick

Pro

Since my opponent has stated no arguments I thin it is clear that I have one. Children need physical education and healthy lunches so they can be healthy and keep civilization going.
Cbnel92

Con

Cbnel92 forfeited this round.
Posted by Jcmiamiu7 2 years ago
Jcmiamiu7
What if we agree with one statement and not the other, should I accept?
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
ThatLezChickCbnel92Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture