xenofreedomx
bryman

Government investment in new technology impedes greater advances therein.

Started: 10/25/2012 Category: Technology

xenofreedomx

Pro

Rules:
1- No Swearing
2- Numbers need citation
3- Historical premises need citation

Resolved- Government investment in new technology impedes greater advances therein.

Defined:
-Government: The system by which a nation, state, or community is governed. { Not limited to the United States }
-Investment: The allocation of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value
- "new technology " : The advancement of existing technology, or the creation of technology otherwise none existent prior to.
- "impedes greater advances therein": The allocation of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, falls short due to government's negligent allocation and wrongful use of taxes.

This said, I will let "con" begin.
bryman

Con

I think hey should pay for other stuff our teck is good and i thin we should take a break from advansig
xenofreedomx

Pro

"I think hey should pay for other stuff our teck is good and i thin we should take a break from advansig"

Can you clarify on "other stuff", "teck is good" (Assuming Teck = Technology) , and "take a break from advancing"?

Assumption that technology is good, this is a relative statement. I can't begin to debate this because it is a "good" argument but because what is good, what technology or what about technology is good?

Pay for other stuff? As in Government allocation of taxes for other investments? Be the allocation for paying off poor investments?

I'm not really sure if you are debating me.
bryman

Con

I like tech its just we have made t so far and we should start puting monney tords ood for the por and pay back china
xenofreedomx

Pro

You have yet to address the debate issue. Can you elaborate further on whatever it is you're talking about.
bryman

Con

IM not that good but I dont know the issu i was showing my freind this web site and messd up
xenofreedomx

Pro

You are still not addressing any issues in the the debate. Unless you try to bring up any issues against it, I will have to assume you agree with me.
bryman

Con

not to be meen but y dont have to usesuch big words im only in 7th grade and you think i know wat you are talking about.
now dont ink im just prankingyou ok so there is no proplem
xenofreedomx

Pro

xenofreedomx forfeited this round.
bryman

Con

bryman forfeited this round.
Posted by AmericanPatriot 4 years ago
AmericanPatriot
At least use complete words.
Posted by bryman 4 years ago
bryman
sorry if I dont seem like im debating Im not that good