Debating_Horse
Adebatewellwon

Grand Theft Auto V is not a bad video game.

Debating_Horse
Started: 9/17/2017 Category: Games

Debating_Horse

Pro

I've posted this to the category of "games"

https://www.youtube.com...

Now I've overheard this statement many times "oh GTA 5 is a bad game" "it sucks why do you like it" I am wanting for anyone who has had experience with the game to tell me or be willing to debate on whether the game is good or not. "Grand Theft Auto V is not a bad game" prove me wrong.
Adebatewellwon

Con

Grand Theft Auto 5 is a bad game it has taken mods away mods make the game a better experience for the player,also if you download mods for single player and go online it leads to a 30 day ban to a full lifetime ban. The ratings on steam for the game has dropped to a 6/10 since 2013.They overhyped the game they came out with about 15 minutes and 38 seconds worth of trailers https://www.youtube.com...
Debating_Horse

Pro

"Grand Theft Auto 5 is a bad game it has taken mods away mods make the game a better experience for the player,also if you download mods for single player and go online it leads to a 30 day ban to a full lifetime ban. The ratings on steam for the game has dropped to a 6/10 since 2013."

Your argument does not prove that "Grand Theft Auto V" is a bad game. You just stated your reason/opinion on why you think the game is bad, no evidence for your assertion, and the rating is old, not new. If it was bad, then provide credible sources that prove that it is a bad game. As of this time, Grand Theft Auto V cannot be declared to be a bad game if there is no factual proof that it is.

"Grand Theft Auto V is not a bad game, prove me wrong." You have failed to prove that it is, I am wondering as of this time if you possibly could, results seem slim, but I may be making an underestimation. You need to use proof, and not opinion, it is invalid, the point of the debate is for the contender to "prove" the title "Grand Theft Auto V is not a bad game"

Try Again.

Adebatewellwon

Con

I want you to prove to me that grand theft auto is a good game I want you to do that prove to me that it is the best game i dont think its possible but give it a try if you can convince me that its a good game then ill give up and give you the W
Debating_Horse

Pro

"I want you to prove to me that grand theft auto is a good game I want you to do that prove to me that it is the best game i dont think its possible but give it a try if you can convince me that its a good game then ill give up and give you the w"

FACEPALM.

Now you are attempting to ask me to prove that it is "a good game". Your moronic behavior will lead to an embarassing failure and defeat if you do not do what is asked. You accepted the challenge to disprove that "Grand Theft Auto V is not a bad game", your statements are highly invalid, will you try to win, or will you be foolish and lose?

Do not ask me irrelevant questions, your objective is to disprove the topic,
now...Try Again.

Adebatewellwon

Con

Okay the graphic sucks everything about the game multiplayer is boring the cost is $40 for a game that was released in 2013 its really laggy (not my computer i have a alienware) Micheal is a dick to everyone Franklin is a black guy who gets rich from micheal and trevor he is the biggest dick of them all he wants to kill everyone in sight. its also a timewaster every time you play it its addictive so you lose time of your life when you could be doing something better like playing outside or a better game. My closing statement is that grand theft auto is a timewaster.
Posted by Debating_Horse 10 months ago
Debating_Horse
@What50 Thank you for your comment. :)
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
I understand debates can get heated up, but honestly you lost in conduct for name calling con.
Posted by Adebatewellwon 10 months ago
Adebatewellwon
180 days what the fuk?
Posted by Adebatewellwon 10 months ago
Adebatewellwon
180 days what the fuk?
Posted by Debating_Horse 10 months ago
Debating_Horse
+Adebatewellwon Go ahead. :)
Posted by Adebatewellwon 10 months ago
Adebatewellwon
waiting for a response
Posted by Debating_Horse 10 months ago
Debating_Horse
+MrBurns2017 The best? Maybe! But again it is just one's opinion on the game though! :D
Posted by MrBurns2017 10 months ago
MrBurns2017
Saints Row is the best in the Genre.
Posted by Debating_Horse 10 months ago
Debating_Horse
@DrCereal Oh! Thank you for clarifying! Do you think I should cancel the debate? What do you think? Now with you statements, I'm reluctant to actually have this debate continuing on.
Posted by DrCereal 10 months ago
DrCereal
@Debating_Horse
It's probably alright. Just try to justify it not being a bad game in most of the categories if you can (or specify what category you wish to talk about in the debate).

Also, I don't know if you got a notification, but I challenged you to a debate.
Vote Placed by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 7 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Debating_HorseAdebatewellwonTied
Reasons for voting decision: GTA V is a good game!