Grape Battle

I am an avid Grapist, I am a big fan of Grape and Graping, so I have made this Great Grape Debate because I wish to have a Grape battle over the best types of Grapes.

Each round, each side will post one type of Grape, and explain why it is a good Grape.

(This debate is NOT to be confused with a 'Rape Battle' debate)

3 rounds, 24 hours between rounds, 750 characters in each round.

The Sultana Grape is a popular grape a person consumes that comes in a seedless variety. Sultana grapes can also be dried up and turned into raisins, a very healthy food that tastes kind of like chewing on a tire, except more nutritional for you apparently.

I must say... I have grape expectations for this debate :)
Lets begin,

Round 1 = The Grapes of Wrath

The Grapes of Wrath is an American novel that was written by John Steinbeck; one of the best authors of his time. The book is so good that it was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1962. Also, this book has been the cause of a few dank memes in recent years, not un-like the one shown in the link above.

Thank you,

Round 2 = The Grape Street Watts Crips Gang

By definition, The Grape Street Watts Crips are a black street gang from the Watts section of Los Angeles, California loyal to the Crips gang affiliation that was first assembled on Grape Street, hence the name The Grape Street Watts Crips.... They specialize in drug trafficking, robbery, extortion, murder, burglary, identification theft, car theft.

They are truly one the most fearsome grape in the world, unlike the one shown in the previous link.

Interesting... Those are some pretty bad a$$ grapes... Unfortunately for my opponent however, I have an even more bad a$$ grape on my side:

Round 2 = Pa Grape from VeggieTales

Pa Grape is an elderly grape in the show VeggieTales. He has a small family of grapes which is introduced in the episode, "God Want's Me to Forgive Them!?!" He wears glasses most of the time and is often grunting "Oi."

I rest my case

Round 3: 'Whats eating Gilbert Grape', starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp

The most famous Grape movie ever made, the film stars two future acting megastars in Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp, DiCaprio stealing the show and being nominated for an Oscar for his performance. No other grape film has featured such skilled actors and such masterful performances, making 'What's eating Gilbert Grape' the best Grape film ever made.

I thank con for a truly wonderful debate, and thank all the voters for voting.

Thanks to Pro for a fantastic debate :D

Once again, here are the rules for this debate:

"Each side will post one type of Grape, and explain why it is a good Grape."

'Whats eating Gilbert Grape', starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp was a pretty good movie I guess. But that's just it... It's a move. Not a grape.

The Grape Street Watts Crips Gang is not a type of grape either, it's a gang :/

Thus, you cannot explain why those things are good Grapes and Pro has broken the rules of this debate.

My examples so far have all been actual grapes:

PaAutotainmentPa Grape

The Grapes of Wrath

Now I will present my final grape!...

This Reporter

It's easy to see why this man might just be the best grape ever :)

Thanks for reading, may the best grapes win!

Posted by Dr.1up 11 months ago
We were only given 750 words. Just vote based on what grapes you like the best :)
Posted by Peepette 11 months ago
During round one, both sides presented why their grapes were a good grapes. No rebuttal was presented to convince otherwise. Round two, neither side presented any evidence why their grape was good, again no rebuttal from Pro or Con sides. Due to a lack of agreed upon definition of grape; Cons retort on the rules had no basis. Tie, due to neither providing pertinent information on why their respective good grapes positions were preferable over the competitor.