Dragon14
omgjosh35

Grape Juice is better than Orange Juice

Dragon14 has forfeited round #5.
Started: 3/14/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Dragon14

Con

I think that Orange juice is way better because it is orange. Also orange juice is way better for you because it has vitamin D in it.
omgjosh35

Pro

grape juice is much betterer. It is more nutritious and have more natural flavor. Orange juice is a bunch of glop in a can that you stir. They have so many artificial ingredients. Grape juice is also a better color, purple for the vikings. Grape juice is lit and should run for pres
Dragon14

Con

Actually Grape juice is so bad that puked after I drank it once. And you facts are wrong and not. Orange Juice has more nutrients and has all natural flavors.
omgjosh35

Pro

grape juice has welchs, and they have the best juice you have ever tasted. orange juice is very sour and it fells like you were sucking on a lemon. It burns your lungs. when i got my tonsils removed, i wasnt allowed to drink oj cuz it is too sour and has too much vitamin DDDDDDD
Dragon14

Con

When u had your removed you aren't support to talk or drink certain liquids, therefore that is your fault. And if you don't like orange juice then that's your fault again for drinking it. in plus purple is a way worse color than orange. Orange is more bright and wail lighten up your day. Grape juice looks like poop.
omgjosh35

Pro

poop is brown not purple. did u know that brown is just a darker shade of orange. Im pretty sure thats what those chunks in oj are anyways. POOP! grape juice has much nutrients. the only reason oranges are so popular is cuz lil kids eat them cuz they dont know what is healthy and what is not. grapes are popular becuz they are famlit and they are very awesome. I think grape juice should be named the most popular fruit on earth. it is amazing and gr8. oranges are...dumb and....weird
Dragon14

Con

I don't know that you pooped orange. I thought that regular poop was brown. And I like my vitamin DDDDDDDDDDD. One question why are you even arguing if you don't even like grape Juice?
omgjosh35

Pro

`you stupid