yomama12
anh090

Gravity Falls is a more mysterious place then people have imagined it to be

Started: 10/28/2014 Category: TV

yomama12

Pro

As I have looked through YouTube on this topic, I have discovered that the little town of gravity falls, Oregon from the hit show gravity falls has a lot of mysteries, as that is the premise of the show. But I have discovered that this town has a lot more secrets than the show lets you know. My opponent can try to disprove this theory. First round acceptance.
anh090

Con

Although it may seem that way it actually isn't. See being a teen gives me a different view. Before Gravity Falls began they have had creepy commercials and previews and they hang out a Mystery Shack. In school I asked people what they thought. The replies I got were its dumb, stupid and downright annoying or its just like Scooby Doo and has the same effect on children.
yomama12

Pro

First, I would like to thanks Vailskibum94 for giving me the evidence I needed for this debate . His youtube channel has almost every secret in gravity falls told, each secret revealed in about three min. Anyway, there are three stories of these many that I would like to go over in each round, Here's the first secret revealed:

The apocalypse

In the episode where Ravi uses mind control on wendy( sorry if I spoil anything) Stan can be seen singing about an upcoming apocalypse while putting canned beans on a shelf. Later in the episode, he tells Ravi to buy and bury gold. This may seem ordinary, as a lot of people think there is an upcoming apocalypse. However, in the last episode before the season finale of season one, When Bill Cipher is leaving, he says this exact sentence: " remember, the universe is an illusion, reality's a dream, BUY GOLD, bye!" As bill cipher is an all knowing dream demon, and he can predict the future , he has proven that Stan's theory is correct, that there is probably going to be an apocalyptic event sometime in a future episode. And remember another Bill quote: "there's going to be a time where everything you know will change". You can see vail's video about it on youtube, as of the same with my other arguments, as I am using a phone for this and can't post videos/ links. I await my opponent's rebuttal.
anh090

Con

anh090 forfeited this round.
yomama12

Pro

Extend all arguments
anh090

Con

anh090 forfeited this round.
yomama12

Pro

yomama12 forfeited this round.
anh090

Con

anh090 forfeited this round.
yomama12

Pro

yomama12 forfeited this round.
anh090

Con

anh090 forfeited this round.
Posted by anh090 2 years ago
anh090
I cant argue with any of that
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
yomama12
Why?
Posted by anh090 2 years ago
anh090
i forfeit
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
yomama12
Anh090 if ur gonna forfeit tell me
Posted by Ore_Ele 2 years ago
Ore_Ele
I don't know, my imagination is pretty damn mysterious.
Posted by MrMcDebateMan 2 years ago
MrMcDebateMan
I would take this challenge but i agree with your so sorry