lol101
trexfireoverlord

Gravity Falls is the best cartoon airing right now, and Teen Titans Go is the worst.

lol101

lol101

Pro

Round 1 is acceptance.

Rules-No kritiks
-No trolling
-You must state your favorite and least favorite cartoons in Round 1 (Not me, obviously. You already know based on the title.)
trexfireoverlord

Con

both suck. the best cartoon ever is the mighty DEEZ NUTS! its trollish aura is unparalleled. it will crush your falls under its giant boot!
lol101

Pro

There is no such cartoon as "The mighty DEEZ NUTS". You literally cannot argue for something that does not exist. But since you have already set up your argument for Round 1, you now HAVE to argue for a non-existent show while I argue that Gravity Falls is the best cartoon and that Teen Titans Go! is the worst.
trexfireoverlord

Con

hahaha. ha got em ha! deez nuts is viral it does exist. falls is just as stupid as titans.
lol101

Pro

DEEZ NUTS! is not a cartoon. Also, I did say not to troll as one of the rules. You have automatically violated this rule, so this gives me a win. In that case, you give me no reason as to why Gravity Falls and Teen Titans Go! are stupid shows.
trexfireoverlord

Con

both are stupid titans since deez nuts gotem. same with falls. trlolo. u mad tho?
lol101

Pro

Like I said, you lose because you are not allowed to troll. Automatic forfeit, Vote Pro.
trexfireoverlord

Con

no vote con! gain the favor of deez nuts! pro must forfeit!
lol101

Pro

Do not vote for the troll. Anyone who votes Con will have their vote removed. Con has violated my rules and did not give any proof supporting his alleged cartoon. Even if it was a cartoon, he gives me no reason to believe that this so called "DEEZ NUTS!" cartoon is better than both of these shows.

Vote Pro, the logical debater who doesn't make up his own imaginary cartoons. Do not vote for the rule breaking troll, or like I said, your vote shall be removed.
trexfireoverlord

Con

no vote con! pro did not back up his arguements either! and only a butthurt person would remove votes on a debate. #DEEZ NUTS
Posted by PlagueDoctor 1 year ago
PlagueDoctor
Teen Titans Go is a god-awful waste of energy. I'd have to say that Gravity Falls and Steven Universe are the best things on the air right now-and both are on hiatus.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Serves Con right.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
And breaking the rules is forfeiture. Anyone who votes for Con will have their vote removed. And if I didn't back up my arguments, it would be a tie at least since neither of us did. But I gain the conduct point for not trolling, as I told you NOT to do. If anyone who considers voting is reading the comments, you should know to vote for me.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
I didn't back up my arguments because you already broke the rules, Con. No need to debate a troll.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
@Varrack, I guess I will check it out.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
"or that theres at-least something better than teen-titans go right now."

Don't you mean worse?
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Nah, I'll just watch you lose this debate.
Posted by trexfireoverlord 1 year ago
trexfireoverlord
get trolled real quick.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Alright. But for now, I will just destroy him.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
Just redo the debate, and lock it next time.
Vote Placed by Phenenas 1 year ago
Phenenas
lol101trexfireoverlordTied
Reasons for voting decision: lol101 was not given the chance to argue, due to Con being an obvious troll. Con's grammar was atrocious and argued for a nonexistent cartoon. Neither used sources.