Gravity Is Monotheism Of the Universe

From Scientism Worldview, Some things to think about...

On The Essence And Matrix Of The Universe-Life
The following three sentences are the shortest data-based TOE. Seriously. Very seriously"

Natural Selection/ Self Replication/ Gravity

Self-replication is the ultimate mode of natural selection is the essence and drive and purpose of the universe. Period.

The pre-Big-Bang singularity is the ultimate self-replication (SR) of the cycling all-mass/all-energy universe. Period. (mother of universal SR)

Earth"s RNA nucleotides life is just one of the myriad modes of self-replication.

Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)

My Don Quixotic mission:
Un-theosophize religious Science of trade-union-church AAAS.

It takes a change of culture, of the mode of reactions to circumstances, to effect a change of habit, of genetics. Genetics is the progeny of culture, not vice versa. This applies in ALL fields of human activities, including economics, to ALL personal and social behavioral aspects.

Since the early 1900"s ALL "science" has been taken over by the Technology Culture of the religious Americans, represented by the trade-union-church AAAS. Plain and simple. There has not been any science in the world since then except "religious-American-science".

On the blissful religious science ignorance":

USA-World Science Hegemony Is Science Blind

Since the early 2000s I have been posting many articles on science items surveyed and analyzed by me, without religious background-concepts. I have been doing this because I was deeply disturbed by the religiosity of the 1848-founded AAAS trade-union and by the consequent religious background-tint of its extensive "scientific" publications and activities.

On my next birthday I"ll be 89-yrs old. I know that I"m deeply engaged in a Don Quixotic mission-war to extricate-free the USA and world Science from the clutches and consequences of the religious-trade-union-church AAAS, adopted strangely by the majority of scientifically ignorant religious god-trusting Americans and by their most other humanity following flocks"

But I am sincerely confident that only thus it is feasible and possible to embark on a new, rational, Human culture (Scientism) and on new more beneficial and effective technology courses for humanity"

Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)
Energy-Mass Poles Of The Universe

Decide Humanity: Scientism Or Natural Selection

A doctrine and method characteristic of scientists, and the proposition that scientific doctrine and methods of studying natural sciences should be used in all areas of investigation and in conduct of politics-social-cultural-civil affairs in pursuit of an efficient practical, as fair as possible, civics framework.

Natural Selection:
All mass formats, inanimate and animate, follow natural selection, i.e. intake of energy or their energy taken in by other mass formats.
All politics and economics, local, national and international, are about evolutionary biology, about Darwinian evolution, about survival, about obtaining and maintaining and distributing energy.

is a virtual factor-component in human"s natural selection. Its target-function is to preserve-proliferate specific cultural phenotypes.
Natural selection-religion are compatible with technology-capitalism but are obviously incompatible with science-scientism, that targets preservation-proliferation of the genotype.

Science-scientism is an obvious threat to the survival of a cultural phenotype.

Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)
Universe-Energy-Mass-Life Compilation
For A Scientism Culture

On religion-accommodating AAAS science: How can science be more theosophized than by regarding life-brain-mind-spirituality as being mysteriously apart-different from other mass formats?

Life is just another mass format. Self-replicating.
Most phenomena attributed (erroneously) to life only are ubiquitous, including culture, natural selection and (apparent) intelligence"

Why RNA genes are the heart of medicine"
Life underneath the academEnglish verbiage"

Intelliget Life

self-replicating mass format of evolving naturally selected RNA nucleotide(s), which is life"s primal organism.
Natural selection:
ubiquitous phenomenon of material, a mass format, that augments its energy constraint.
inert-moving graviton(s), the fundamental particle of the universe, inert extremely briefly at the pre-big-bang singularity .
learning from experience.

Intelligent Life
Life is an evolving system continuously undergoing natural selection i.e. continuously selecting, intelligently, opportunities to augment its energy constraint in order to survive i.e. in order to avoid its own mass format being re-converted to energy.

Dov Henis
(comments from 22nd century)

Genome is a base organism evolved, and continuously modified, by the genes, the elementary organisms of their higher organism, as their functional template.

Virtual Reality And Science

Virtual = Existing in the mind, a product of imagination..

15 June 2006
Science and Religion
Psychiatrist draws a straight vertical line on a sheet of paper, shows it to the patient and asks: "what do you see?"
Patient, somewhat excited: "A standing naked woman..."
The psychiatrist draws a horizontal line, shows it and asks: "What do you see now?"
Patient, more excitedly: "A lying naked woman..."
The psychiatrist now draws a 90-deg angle and asks: "And what do you see now?"
Patient, overcome with excitement: "A naked woman lying with her legs up..."
"Man", says the psychiatrist, "You're sex crazy!"
"Doc", says the patient, "It's you who draws these sexy drawings, not I!"

Scientists see the lines, religious persons see the drawings...

Science can deal with every subject. Including virtual reality.

Virtual reality cultures create real technologies but only virtual sciences.

Whatever the genomics impact on the U.S. economy is, it is without the present USA-World science hegemony understanding what is the genome. Imagine , just imagine, what the impact can be if the USA-World science hegemony would have understood what is the genome...
Conscientious life is a real life with a virtual reality culture, a culture driven by natural selection along roads rolled by survival needs combined with imaginative apprehensions and aspirations.

Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)
-The 20yrs development, and comprehensive data-based scientism worldview, in a succinct format.
-The Genome is a base organism evolved, and continuously modified, by the genes of its higher organism as their functional template.
- Everything in the universe derives from mass-energy duality, from the universe cycle between the two poles all-mass/all-energy.
- The Origin Of Gravitons is the ONLY thing unknown-unexplained in the Scientism Universe.

Thank you for starting this debate i'm honored to be your opponent considering i'm new on this site.

First of all my first point is religion, virtuality, and intelligence has nothing to do with gravity and for the points you've made are mainly made up of opinions. Gravity is not the only thing that controls or is made up from the universe. You see places in the universe have no gravity or little of gravity. Gravity is is made up with not just it's own measurements but atoms and cells, and time, and weight. I hope you review my side of this argument and soak in what I've said, thank you

dov.henis forfeited this round.

Well this is richess... I hope my partner comes back.

dov.henis forfeited this round.

PeanutShell forfeited this round.
Posted by PeanutShell 3 years ago
THis was my first debate ireally didn't know it was suposed to be fun untill a week later when there were more debates opened...I'm soooo stupid! I don't even get this debate i just winged it.
Posted by Danieljosh 3 years ago
Why everybody here so stupid to understand that this site is debate for fun! Why too much dummies on this Aghrrrrr!!!!! Opinion, debate or whatever it's just for fun!
Posted by RoyLatham 3 years ago
The reason this seems to be incomprehensible gibberish is because it is incomprehensible gibberish.
Posted by tryanmax 3 years ago
"People here mostly debate on onions." -- Funniest typo I've seen in a long time!
Posted by FaR 3 years ago
Hey Dov

My point is, that many people around here, like me, do not understand what are you talking about. You need people with enough expertise to debate such matters. You wish to debate on facts not on opinions. People here mostly debate on onions. For example no one here debates whether earth is flat or not, or E=mc^2? Whether what you say makes sense or not is a matter of fact, which it's determination needs expertise on the subject. For example my field of expertise in in public finance and monetary policy (political economy in general) so to me what you say has no meaning. The problem is also your tone, you assume because you assert something (which I am sure you think it's true) others should understand . I think you wish to provoke at least one person to try to understand what you are saying by pulling them into debating with you, so they have to do and read what you wrote. Well, I did wrote some parts and they still did not make any sense to me. For example when you write "the mass that reconverts to energy SELF-REPLICATES to mass (in black holes) for eventual re-singularity." I can not determine weather your assertion is write or wrong simply because I do not know how exactly black holes work or what happens in them, you probably have to explain that you a physicist to see if what you say makes sense or not. But in any case my understanding is that you have problems in your motion as monotheism is metaphysical concept (not falsifiable) while gravity is a positivist physical effect (it's theories are falsifiable) so still don't get how you merge them into too. May be if you want to get another PhD in Philosophy of Science they you could work on it in your thesis.
Posted by dov.henis 3 years ago
Dear FaR,

I do not philosophize. I"m a biochem PhD, writing ONLY data-based science.
Obviously you haven"t read my above post. It"s based on MY works of the last 20 years. (including on historical monotheism")
"Publish-peer-reviewed" a scientism article in/by religious "science" journals??? A sad joke"

Posted by FaR 3 years ago
If I could understand what you were trying to say, I probably would have by now. If you think you came up with a new philosophical idea (which I doubt) you should not debate about it. You probably should write it in a understandable format and send it to a peer reviewed academic journal. You would also need to make descent referencing, for example to what you actually mean by gravity. For example my understanding of gravity is limited to some college level concepts and applications and I can not image how it could be related to monotheism. By the way what do you mean by monotheism, for example in you motion what differs monotheism from deism.
Posted by dov.henis 3 years ago

The universe is a (circa 20 hillion yr?) cyclic affair between all-mass and all-energy poles. NATURAL SELECTION of a mass format mandates energy intake because since the big-bang all resolved mass keeps reconverting to energy (keeps moving) at a constant rate. The mass that reconverts to energy SELF-REPLICATES to mass (in black holes) for eventual re-singularity. This SELF-REPLICATION is GRAVITY. All this is enabled and goes on and mandated by/due to the small size and shape of the gravitons that enable zero distance between them to re-form singularity.

I hope that now you understand what gravity is and why it is the monotheism of the universe,,,
Posted by FaR 3 years ago
To me it seems that you don't want to debate. You rather want to make a point. The problem is I don't think anyone except yourself understands your point. A motion that has been made up by yourself by mixing lots of different rather irrelevant subject together, and that is why you had to explain it in much details. Your motion ,in my opinion, does not make any sense as I believe what you wrote is methodologically wrong and there is a serious problem with your claimed epistemology.
Vote Placed by johnnyvbassist 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro Forfeited, this should result in loss