Daniel_Nemes
Joabhodge

Green MMPR ranger vs. The Magna Defender

Started: 3/27/2015 Category: TV

Daniel_Nemes

Pro

This first round is acceptance. The second round is opening statements about each ranger's weapons, abilities, etc. The third round is rebuttals and the fourth is closing statements.

My opponent will be arguing that Lost Galaxy's 'Magna Defender' would win in a fight with Mighty Morphin's Green Ranger.

Anything that the ranger used during the time that he was a Power Ranger is included in that Ranger's arsenal.

Zords are also included, but it is strictly Zord vs. Zord

I wish the best of luck to my opponent.
Daniel_Nemes

Pro

To begin, I am going to state my Rangers' weapons and gear:

Dragon Dagger
Dragon Shield
Sword of Darkness
Sword of Power
Power Sword

Dragon Dagger: medium sized green dagger that can fire three types of laser blasts from the center. It enhances the green rangers powers. The dagger is also used as a flute to summon the Dragonzord.

Dragon Shield: a golden armor piece that is worn on the chest that connects to the back. Two arm bands that wrap around the upper arms are also worn with it. It's abilities are as follows:

* Protection from magical spells
*Protection from all injury
*Fuels the green rangers' power

Sword of Darkness: a long, curved silver blade that enhances the green rangers powers to extraordinary heights. It holds tremendous power and can banish any person into "The Dark Dimension". The dark dimension is inescapable unless the trapped person possess any type of teleportation.

Sword of Power: a normal sized broadsword that is primarily used to channel the rangers' powers and further increase them.

Power Sword: a silver blade that has the ability to be charged and swung with great force. It's slashes are devastating.

A unique ability of the green ranger is that he can shoot green orbs of energy from his hands at any moment. The green ranger is also a master of six types of martial arts. Another ability that was only used once is the green ranger being able to grow to the size of a Megazord.

I ask my opponent to state his rangers' arsenal and abilities in his opening statement.
Joabhodge

Con

Joabhodge forfeited this round.
Daniel_Nemes

Pro

*sigh* Extend
Joabhodge

Con

Joabhodge forfeited this round.
Joabhodge

Con

Joabhodge forfeited this round.