Smiley02965
ajwilco

Grizzly is the best Quality Tobbacco ever created!

Smiley02965

Pro

Grizzly has the Best quality of tobbacco ever created. I have never had a can that wasn't moist, and when it's in your lip, it stays tight together and doesn't get everywhere. There are no fruity favors (unlike Skoal) which makes you a little girl if you dip it. Grizzly is a mans dip, so let's keep it that way.
ajwilco

Con

My case will be based around why would you want to even consider using any form of chewing tobacco in general. I will bring in multiple reasons why you should not chew tobacco and the dangers to it. My case will also be based around the illegalization of the product and how it is equally and if not more dangerous then marijuana.

I will also like to point out how yes it may be the best quality of tobacco but it will cause more damage because of the potency.
Smiley02965

Pro

Smiley02965 forfeited this round.
ajwilco

Con

ajwilco forfeited this round.
Smiley02965

Pro

Smiley02965 forfeited this round.
ajwilco

Con

ajwilco forfeited this round.
Posted by Smiley02965 5 years ago
Smiley02965
I just got bored and wanted to debate over something... And I wanted to see other peoples opinions, not why it should be illegalized
Posted by Zaradi 5 years ago
Zaradi
"Grizzly is the best quality tobacco product"

How does the resolution include drug illegalization? I'm all for cases that go against the norm, but you at least have to be resolutional.
Posted by ajwilco 5 years ago
ajwilco
i will say this right now he did not state any guidlines for this debate so therefore my case can be about illegalization of tobacco products
Posted by Yep 5 years ago
Yep
I was going to accept this even though i don't chew tobacco... but upon looking up the best tobacco it was unanimous over 10 websites... Grizzly. Don't see how we are supposed to win...
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
um...