sashaottojones
Sam21

Gun Control Works

sashaottojones

Pro

Please read before accepting:

I would like to thank whomever may accept this debate challenge and welcome them. Please note that this first round is for and only for acceptance, declaration of your position, etc. There shall be no arguments in this round.

I will be arguing that gun control is effective in reducing gun violence. Con will argue that gun control is not effective in reducing gun violence. Arguments should not stray outside those basic principles and those that do belong in a different debate.

Definitions:

gun control: government regulation of the sale and ownership of firearms.

effective: adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result

gun:
a weapon consisting of a metal tube, with mechanical attachments, from which projectiles are shot by the force of an explosive; a piece of ordnance.

mass shooting: an event in which four or more people are wounded by the shooting of a gun

The above definitions will define common terms used. When a word or phrase's definition comes into question and is not mentioned above, refer to the latest version of the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

I hope we can delve into this controversial topic respectably and I look forward to doing so.

Sam21

Con

Hi, I would like to accept this debate challenge and will be arguing that gun control will not be effective in reducing gun violence.
sashaottojones

Pro

sashaottojones forfeited this round.
Sam21

Con

Sam21 forfeited this round.
sashaottojones

Pro

sashaottojones forfeited this round.
Sam21

Con

Sam21 forfeited this round.
sashaottojones

Pro

sashaottojones forfeited this round.
Sam21

Con

Sam21 forfeited this round.
sashaottojones

Pro

sashaottojones forfeited this round.
Sam21

Con

Sam21 forfeited this round.
Posted by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Challenge me.