I-AM-AWESOME
kingalexander12

Gun Control is necessary

I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

This is probably the largest issue out there Gun Control. I have took the pro-gun control position while I await somebody to take the pro-gun side. Please note: I have different views on this subject than it might seem. O.K. Let's start.
Rules
1. No cursing or you will be disqualified.
2. No backing down once you are in YOU ARE IN.
Thank you
kingalexander12

Con

There is no reason for there no to be guns everywhere. I for one believe in any means for self defense. I cannot believe why people would use guns for killing school kids, so i can see your reasoning for gun control. But, the teachers had guns of their own and If people were careful I see the world as a safer place for kids. Although people cannot control themselves. There were many deaths by guns, but without guns what would we use for war and then who would win these wars. So this is the start of a very long debate and I hope that everyone will see the reasoning of guns and their uses.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I do not want to rid our country of guns at all. What I believe is that there will be background checks on there persons criminal record if that person has a whole bunch of police records than that person can not get a gun. I also believe that people that are seen by society as nut jobs cannot get a gun. Lastly the most imfamous shootings were all at schools I believe that parents MUST keep there gun in a gun safe in order to have a gun. Guns cannot be completely rid of and I believe we are a great nation of people that love guns. I have a gun and I love it but there needs to be limits. Thank you.
kingalexander12

Con

kingalexander12 forfeited this round.
kingalexander12

Con

kingalexander12 forfeited this round.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I-AM-AWESOME forfeited this round.
kingalexander12

Con

kingalexander12 forfeited this round.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

Thank you goodbye
kingalexander12

Con

kingalexander12 forfeited this round.