Sleezehead
roark555

Gun Control

Sleezehead

Pro

This is an issue that the United States cannot seem to reflect an decisive lead on. We see other countries like Australia and England doing just fine with regulation, but Americans with some justifiable paranoia, can't seem to do away with our favorite toys.

I will be arguing that both fully regulated and non-regulated fire arm-based societies are problematic and that somewhere, a mix of the two, (depending on the given area), we will find the least amount of deaths. And that I argue for a route which will lead in the least amount of deaths.
roark555

Con

I will be arguing from a rights perspective and the perspective that gun control will not make us safer, myself being from Canada, a country with more gun restriction.
Sleezehead

Pro

Sleezehead forfeited this round.
roark555

Con

roark555 forfeited this round.
Sleezehead

Pro

Sleezehead forfeited this round.
roark555

Con

roark555 forfeited this round.
Sleezehead

Pro

Sleezehead forfeited this round.
roark555

Con

roark555 forfeited this round.
Sleezehead

Pro

Sleezehead forfeited this round.
roark555

Con

roark555 forfeited this round.
Posted by Azma567 2 years ago
Azma567
If you look at the cities that have gun control laws in place, you find that they are some of the most dangerous places. I'm all for all current gun control laws, to be up turned. The second amendment says that it is the right of the people to keep and bear arms, and that right SHALL not be infringed.